SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:08 am

Whitney said she only watched her dates with Chris.  Chris did the same with Des.  If memory serves, Josh watched only his with Andi and Cat only watched hers with Sean. Whitney and Chris said multiple times that they had discussed what happened with others on the show, that good communication was the key, etc. When Jimmy made a remark about Chris macking on Britt, Whitney laughed and said "of course - she's a beautiful girl".  

whitney said she knew this was part of the deal and that it's part of what she signed up for. Pragmatic, realistic, mature. Not as exciting as sobbing or a jealous tirade, just real.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:09 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:

ITA. :Nod:

I think they have a decent shot because they're at a good age, both have careers they love, and we know Chris' family loves Whitney. That's a good start.

Chris loves his family and his family. The farm/family are one and the same. This is not going to change. He has been consistent with this from day one.
Whitney at this point loves Chris and is on the same page with his family and the farm.
It will work out as long as Whitney stays on the same page as Chris. It's hers to lose.
Chris is no fool. (well, perhaps one step away from one. I will give him some credit)
He is aware there are draw backs to Arlington and farm life. Whitney has many of the qualities he loves in his female family. Whether there is real love there--well everyone of us has different definitions of real love. Only they can make it work or not. Time will tell. They have an excellent shot at it if Whitney remains on this same page as Chris.

Kasha, I totally agree with what you've written. Perfectly stated. clapping!

I could agree with that, I just hope that W is genuine and doesn't tire of the farm and being a wife with no career... he already said that is is biggest fear, that someone will get to that farm and leave him. I hope if she leaves she does so before they have kids.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:10 am

FLChica wrote:Whitney said she only watched her dates with Chris.  Chris did the same with Des.  If memory serves, Josh watched only his with Andi and Cat only watched hers with Sean. Whitney and Chris said multiple times that they had discussed what happened with others on the show, that good communication was the key, etc. When Jimmy made a remark about Chris macking on Britt, Whitney laughed and said "of course - she's a beautiful girl".  

whitney said she knew this was part of the deal and that it's part of what she signed up for. Pragmatic, realistic, mature. Not as exciting as sobbing or a jealous tirade, just real.

Totally agree.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 am

FLChica wrote:Whitney said she only watched her dates with Chris.  Chris did the same with Des.  If memory serves, Josh watched only his with Andi and Cat only watched hers with Sean. Whitney and Chris said multiple times that they had discussed what happened with others on the show, that good communication was the key, etc. When Jimmy made a remark about Chris macking on Britt, Whitney laughed and said "of course - she's a beautiful girl".  

Yes, but she SAW what happened with Britt. She didn't see his feelings for Becca, and if BL is any indicator he didn't tell her his true feelings... I really wonder if her sister saw the whole season and what she must think.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 am

So does anyone think he actually called Whitney's sister to ask for permission?

I also enjoyed the rather fruitless conversation between Chris and Becca on the bed. It just felt so incredibly real and raw for this show. Especially compared to Whitney's Bachelor speak. It's quite interesting that they didn't show us the day portion of their date at all. Too much chemistry?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 am

mindless wrote:So does anyone think he actually called Whitney's sister to ask for permission?

I also enjoyed the rather fruitless conversation between Chris and Becca on the bed. It just felt so incredibly real and raw for this show. Especially compared to Whitney's Bachelor speak. It's quite interesting that they didn't show us the day portion of their date at all. Too much chemistry?

Yes. I thought that conversation on the bed was one of the best pieces of reality tv I have ever seen. So so real and raw. Was the best part of the night for me, especially in contrast to the overly scripted Bachelor speak of W.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:TPTB are so pisssssssed at JPG that they can not let go.
Take a tip from Frozen Fleiss. It's over.

Let it go. Let it go. Let it go.

As Jimmy said Chris and Whitney don't matter, we are on to the bachelorette or for me maybe one episode.

I wish Chris and Whitney the best. If they make it then happy for them to be the second successful bachelor.

If not, really not that shocking and the total will become one out of 19 marries his F1. Is that really any different than 1 out of 18.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:14 am

mimitalks wrote:
avoice wrote:Well, I feel like a baloon that has got all the air out of it. So anticlimactic. I was expecting something special.

Congrats to Whitney. Grace and peace to you as you face reality of being on the farm.

I have to be honest here. The whole 2 hours was anticlimactic, flat, almost sleep-inducing. Even the unprecedented action of Mom and Dad coming to join them and congratulate them made me see how he lit up around them. Is that really how someone says I love you for the first time? I expected more of the excitement I felt that him being able to finally say it would evoke. I really don't know how I feel, but the reality is he chose her and I hope they eventually have the great love he wanted so badly. Time can take of that, day-to-day living once they are out of the spotlight, really getting to know each other. Though I loved Becca as a person - and still do and hope for the great love she may find someday - I would never wish the demise of any marriage. It is good they are giving this the test of time, to see if it works for them. I guess I bought into the edit of Whitney. I don't know her - or Chris - or Becca - for that matter. Any relationship that can withstand the strain of what the tabloids have already been throwing at them will have to be a strong one. Having someone witness any relationship in the making has to be weird, but it is a decision these people choose and of course we choose to watch - or not.

If he had chosen Becca...interesting how Chris H. pushed it. Makes you wonder why. One thing, though, I wish I could be witness when Becca truly falls in love. I think it might be earth shattering. Maybe it will just feel "right". I don't like the feeling of being let down I experienced for the last 3 hours I thought I couldn't wait for. I need to go have ice cream or a mug of French vanilla cappuccino.

I feel the same, what a waste of my 3 hours, nothing special, not even a show of a couple who can't get enough of each other (I saw more mutual love btw JPG and Nikki even without the ILY), I would have been happy for them if he showed her some love. Boy do I miss the hands dance!! Thanks TL for the video.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:16 am

mindless wrote:So does anyone think he actually called Whitney's sister to ask for permission?

The bolded: It didn't add anything to the storyline.
I bet someone will ask in an interview or something about Whitney's sister. I bet he did talk to the sister prior to the FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:16 am

And they didn't show him basically sobbing behind the barn.  It was left on the editing room floor.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 am

I was so rooting for Becca but I honestly think she dodged a bullet. Chris's sister Lori is kinda mean, especially on twitter. I don't think his sisters were interested in the right person for Chris, they wanted the right person for them to hang with.

I honestly don't think it will work out between Chris and Whitney, although they might stay together a long time as she won't allow him to speak to break up with him. I still see Whitney in love with the idea of love and a family, not necessarily Chris.

I'm just a little bitter right now, I feel like I was played.

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 am

Yes but the look on her face said something else IMO. I am glad Whit said she does not live in a bubble because obviously she has friends and she can read, so I am sure she has "heard" things. I wish them well. They have a hard road like all couples coming off this show.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911