SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am

mimitalks wrote:
avoice wrote:Well, I feel like a baloon that has got all the air out of it. So anticlimactic. I was expecting something special.

Congrats to Whitney. Grace and peace to you as you face reality of being on the farm.

I have to be honest here. The whole 2 hours was anticlimactic, flat, almost sleep-inducing. Even the unprecedented action of Mom and Dad coming to join them and congratulate them made me see how he lit up around them. Is that really how someone says I love you for the first time? I expected more of the excitement I felt that him being able to finally say it would evoke. I really don't know how I feel, but the reality is he chose her and I hope they eventually have the great love he wanted so badly. Time can take of that, day-to-day living once they are out of the spotlight, really getting to know each other. Though I loved Becca as a person - and still do and hope for the great love she may find someday - I would never wish the demise of any marriage. It is good they are giving this the test of time, to see if it works for them. I guess I bought into the edit of Whitney. I don't know her - or Chris - or Becca - for that matter. Any relationship that can withstand the strain of what the tabloids have already been throwing at them will have to be a strong one. Having someone witness any relationship in the making has to be weird, but it is a decision these people choose and of course we choose to watch - or not.

If he had chosen Becca...interesting how Chris H. pushed it. Makes you wonder why. One thing, though, I wish I could be witness when Becca truly falls in love. I think it might be earth shattering. Maybe it will just feel "right". I don't like the feeling of being let down I experienced for the last 3 hours I thought I couldn't wait for. I need to go have ice cream or a mug of French vanilla cappuccino.

ITA with you! I hope for them the best. I thought the best part of tonight was the converstion on the bed between Becca and Chris. It was the most honest, real conversation I think we have ever seen on reality tv and it gave me chills. I wonder what happened after that though, as it does seem like Chris might have been willing to wait. I hope that was just the edit and that TPTB did not push Chris into the engagement to W just to have their Neil Lane moment. I wish them the best, I personally think it will be a very tough go though just by reading their BL all season.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am

JBF wrote:
atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Britt looked like she'd been crying.  I'm thinking she's going to be the target of some mean comments aimed at her ... I bet Kaitlyn wasn't so nice to her back stage.

Oh, brother. Becca , it should have been you!

Becca is a sweetheart, but BOTH Britt and Kaitlyn do have more "oomph" for the TV screens.

Also their catfights on the premiere will be fun to watch.

I may be in the minority here, but I would prefer that they do NOT go the same route as Byron's and have one canned the first show. I am DYING to know what "types" of guys gravitate towards each one on a week by week basis.

That's not going to happen. They can't even hide the spoiler any more.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 am

albean99 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:Idk, I'm feeling a breath of fresh air and realness about them compared to the Andi and Josh social media binge immediately post ATFR taping.  I feel like Whitney and Chris are both more mature than at least the past two couples.

:yes: Good Post

ITA. :Nod:

I think they have a decent shot because they're at a good age, both have careers they love, and we know Chris' family loves Whitney. That's a good start.

Chris loves his family and his family. The farm/family are one and the same. This is not going to change. He has been consistent with this from day one.
Whitney at this point loves Chris and is on the same page with his family and the farm.
It will work out as long as Whitney stays on the same page as Chris. It's hers to lose.
Chris is no fool. (well, perhaps one step away from one. I will give him some credit)
He is aware there are draw backs to Arlington and farm life. Whitney has many of the qualities he loves in his female family. Whether there is real love there--well everyone of us has different definitions of real love. Only they can make it work or not. Time will tell. They have an excellent shot at it if Whitney remains on this same page as Chris.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Pierz wrote:
umngirl wrote:crap. The dumba$$ guys are totally gonna pick Britt. Gag me.

It's not Britt's fault Kaitlyn is ugly!!! Let the guys decide, they're the ones on the show, I like this idea. If they want Britt, they get Britt, if they want Kaitlyn, they get Kaitlyn. Let's see who they prefer!

I think there are a lot of women who would love to look as "ugly" as Kaitlyn. Rolling Eyes

Me, please count me in the circle of woman who would love to be as ugly as Kaitlyn. I would never want to look like Emily and I probably could get close with the help of plastic surgery, just like she had. giggling

Mommyof1 wrote:snipped
What??? JK said that?  I missed the last 20 minutes.  Did they show Chris' face?  Oh dear!!   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 52 3806527698

Jimmy said something like we all know the truth, Becca wasn't into Chris. His face didn't seem like it was joking either. I think that is why CH was saying that JK might not be seen again. He wasn't playing along with the happy couple bit. After Jimmy got up, Becca and Chris left his space between them, they didn't move back to be right next to each other. JMO, Whitney is not pleased that she is being portrayed as the backup plan.

I would say good for her for not watching any parts but hers, but then she said they don't have secrets. To me that contradicts not watching the show, because now everyone everywhere will be showing that Chris wants Becca stuff for the next week.

Heck even his parents let it slip when they walked up to FRC and it was said they were surprised to see her. She didn't notice then, but I bet she will be noticing now.

To me DWTS is a delay tactic. If they make it after that great.

But all those who said Des and Chris made it. Big difference, Des was honest with Chris at the FRC, she told him how she had felt for Brooks and that she almost looked him over. Brooks and Chris are still good friends. Whitney doesn't seem to want to know, and sorry Whitney and Becca will not be good friends. If Chris and Whitney make it to the alter, Becca will not be invited.

Also huge difference between Des and Chris and Whitney and Chris. Des moved that weekend to Seattle. She settled into a committed life with Chris. I wasn't a believer, but Des found what she needed and committed to it.

I see Chris using DWTS to avoid making that commitment.

I actually feel sorry for Whitney. I think her dream isn't what she thought it would be. That she pointed out how much time on their visits she was spending with his parents, it reminded me of my with my ex in-laws. I was actually happiest when I was with his family. Time with them was fun and great. I liked my hubby a lot more when he was around them. Our alone time was the problem. He was my husband and not them. At the end of the day, as much as I wanted to love him enough, I just didn't. I don't know if he ever loved me enough, but in the end it was misery for both of us.

If Chris can grow to love Whitney like Des grew to love Chris. Then great. But the not moving, the doing DWTS, these are not actions of a couple who is ready to be all in. And they directly go against everything Whitney herself said she wanted on the show. I have a strong feeling this is Chris trying to give himself time to get to where Whitney is.

It is great that the sisters love her, but she is supposed to be his wife.

I would have liked to see Chris as excited about Whitney as I saw Des about her Chris.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 am

KB_Mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Yes, it is true, but did you see Whit's face?  This is something they have discussed/argued about you can tell.  

JMO. I don't think so. I don't think anyone who was really involved with the show would ever admit it, but Becca was simply fulfilling a role in my book. There never was anything there and she and Chris both knew it. I don't want to use the word default F2, rather say scripted, in my eyes. Becca and Whitney even followed each other on SM in the beginning, didn't they?
Now, did Chris have the hots for other women--perhaps. We did hear rumors he had romance with Kaitlyn in the FS, didn't we?
I think the show is getting even more scripted than I ever thought or maybe it is just evolving much faster, proof being Whitney got the wedding crasher date and the mural.

Good Post I agree

I disagree I actually think that Ws role was the scripted one and then along came Becca who didn't fit in the bubble. There was obviously something there... Chris is not a good actor and the body language he had for her was no where close to what he showed to anyone else besides maybe Britt at the beginning.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:58 am

Surely W saw the Ellen episode? Is she just so blindly in love and thinks that she is the only girl for him that she wasn't able to see how he talked about B vs her? Again, if that was me I would be mad, but maybe she is a stronger person than I.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:59 am

MiaHawk wrote:1) I think the constant Juan Pablo jabs are getting old.

2) Chris chose W just like I knew he would. He fell for her very early on.

3) Becca would have been a poor choice because she is too young and doesn't know what she's looking for in life.

4) the B and K show... I'm sure they lied to K or worded the big twist in her contract in a very unclear way. K looked blindsided by the fact the B was there. Prob found out about the twist 5 minutes before they came on stage.

5) I am actually willing to give B a chance. I don't despise her...yet.

6) but I definitely would have preferred K got the gig solo. I think B is going to hog the spotlight and it will be a disadvantage to K. I am, however, not counting K out on this one. She just needs to relax and show her personality right away and not clam up, because B will go in with guns

I agree with your 1,2, and 6 . Especially number 1 it is really getting old .

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Pierz wrote:

It's not Britt's fault Kaitlyn is ugly!!! Let the guys decide, they're the ones on the show, I like this idea. If they want Britt, they get Britt, if they want Kaitlyn, they get Kaitlyn. Let's see who they prefer!

I think there are a lot of women who would love to look as "ugly" as Kaitlyn. Rolling Eyes

Me, please count me in the circle of woman who would love to be as ugly as Kaitlyn.  I would never want to look like Emily and I probably could get close with the help of plastic surgery, just like she had.  giggling

Mommyof1 wrote:snipped
What??? JK said that?  I missed the last 20 minutes.  Did they show Chris' face?  Oh dear!!   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 52 3806527698

Jimmy said something like we all know the truth, Becca wasn't into Chris.  His face didn't seem like it was joking either.  I think that is why CH was saying that JK might not be seen again.  He wasn't playing along with the happy couple bit.  After Jimmy got up, Becca and Chris left his space between them, they didn't move back to be right next to each other.  JMO, Whitney is not pleased that she is being portrayed as the backup plan.

I would say good for her for not watching any parts but hers, but then she said they don't have secrets.  To me that contradicts not watching the show, because now everyone everywhere will be showing that Chris wants Becca stuff for the next week.

Heck even his parents let it slip when they walked up to FRC and it was said they were surprised to see her.  She didn't notice then, but I bet she will be noticing now.

To me DWTS is a delay tactic.  If they make it after that great.

But all those who said Des and Chris made it.  Big difference, Des was honest with Chris at the FRC, she told him how she had felt for Brooks and that she almost looked him over.  Brooks and Chris are still good friends.  Whitney doesn't seem to want to know, and sorry Whitney and Becca will not be good friends. If Chris and Whitney make it to the alter, Becca will not be invited.

Also huge difference between Des and Chris and Whitney and Chris.  Des moved that weekend to Seattle. She settled into a committed life with Chris.  I wasn't a believer, but Des found what she needed and committed to it.

I see Chris using DWTS to avoid making that commitment.

I actually feel sorry for Whitney. I think her dream isn't what she thought it would be.  That she pointed out how much time on their visits she was spending with his parents, it reminded me of my with my ex in-laws.  I was actually happiest when I was with his family.  Time with them was fun and great. I liked my hubby a lot more when he was around them.  Our alone time was the problem.  He was my husband and not them.  At the end of the day, as much as I wanted to love him enough, I just didn't.  I don't know if he ever loved me enough, but in the end it was misery for both of us.  

If Chris can grow to love Whitney like Des grew to love Chris. Then great.  But the not moving, the doing DWTS, these are not actions of a couple who is ready to be all in.  And they directly go against everything Whitney herself said she wanted on the show.  I have a strong feeling this is Chris trying to give himself time to get to where Whitney is.

It is great that the sisters love her, but she is supposed to be his wife.  

I would have liked to see Chris as excited about Whitney as I saw Des about her Chris.

Agree, especially the parts pertaining to Des and Chris. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:02 am

TPTB are so pisssssssed at JPG that they can not let go.
Take a tip from Frozen Fleiss. It's over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
hmbach wrote:

And they will argue about it for the rest of their lives... she WAS his second choice and he's not a good liar. I really wish he would not have proposed to her. Sad. JMO

Though not everyone agrees, a lot of people thought Chris was Des's second choice. To this day, I say she would have picked Brooks if he stayed. But in the end it all worked out. I think Chris and Whitney deserve the same chance.

Yes but there was a big difference IMHO.  I was a HUGE Des and Chris fan.  He adored her and you could see the love in her eyes for him.  Just felt different.  I wish them well but I get all the negativity they are getting on SM and in here.  I do hope they find peace and wish them the best.  Smiley

:yes: There was love intertwined btw Chris and Des that I don't see with With and Chris, only with Chris and Becca.

I am really hurt for Chris, he enjoyed Becca bcs they both contributed to the conversations where as, Whit talks for both her and Chris, I don't know how long he is going to allow her to it.

When CH asked Chris if it was a chase with Becca, he said No, it was really feeling, found that interesting.
I wish them the best.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:04 am

hmbach wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
avoice wrote:Well, I feel like a baloon that has got all the air out of it. So anticlimactic. I was expecting something special.

Congrats to Whitney. Grace and peace to you as you face reality of being on the farm.

I have to be honest here. The whole 2 hours was anticlimactic, flat, almost sleep-inducing. Even the unprecedented action of Mom and Dad coming to join them and congratulate them made me see how he lit up around them. Is that really how someone says I love you for the first time? I expected more of the excitement I felt that him being able to finally say it would evoke. I really don't know how I feel, but the reality is he chose her and I hope they eventually have the great love he wanted so badly. Time can take of that, day-to-day living once they are out of the spotlight, really getting to know each other. Though I loved Becca as a person - and still do and hope for the great love she may find someday - I would never wish the demise of any marriage. It is good they are giving this the test of time, to see if it works for them. I guess I bought into the edit of Whitney. I don't know her - or Chris - or Becca - for that matter. Any relationship that can withstand the strain of what the tabloids have already been throwing at them will have to be a strong one. Having someone witness any relationship in the making has to be weird, but it is a decision these people choose and of course we choose to watch - or not.

If he had chosen Becca...interesting how Chris H. pushed it. Makes you wonder why. One thing, though, I wish I could be witness when Becca truly falls in love. I think it might be earth shattering. Maybe it will just feel "right". I don't like the feeling of being let down I experienced for the last 3 hours I thought I couldn't wait for. I need to go have ice cream or a mug of French vanilla cappuccino.

ITA with you! I hope for them the best.  I thought the best part of tonight was the converstion on the bed between Becca and Chris. It was the most honest, real conversation I think we have ever seen on reality tv and it gave me chills.  I wonder what happened after that though, as it does seem like Chris might have been willing to wait.  I hope that was just the edit and that TPTB did not push Chris into the engagement to W just to have their Neil Lane moment. I wish them the best, I personally think it will be a very tough go though just by reading their BL all season.  

In fact, I noticed the same thing and wondered too. I was left with the impression that he was ready to give it a shot. Then someone changed his mind. Hope it's not his family or production.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

:yes: Good Post

ITA. :Nod:

I think they have a decent shot because they're at a good age, both have careers they love, and we know Chris' family loves Whitney. That's a good start.

Chris loves his family and his family. The farm/family are one and the same. This is not going to change. He has been consistent with this from day one.
Whitney at this point loves Chris and is on the same page with his family and the farm.
It will work out as long as Whitney stays on the same page as Chris. It's hers to lose.
Chris is no fool. (well, perhaps one step away from one. I will give him some credit)
He is aware there are draw backs to Arlington and farm life. Whitney has many of the qualities he loves in his female family. Whether there is real love there--well everyone of us has different definitions of real love. Only they can make it work or not. Time will tell. They have an excellent shot at it if Whitney remains on this same page as Chris.

Kasha, I totally agree with what you've written. Perfectly stated. clapping!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911