SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 pm

I'm changing my mind a little. Just watched the ending again and parts of the AFTR and see a lot more happiness than I had before. We've all had just moments of their journey on and off screen - we've have got to trust a man to know his own feelings and propose- that is a huge thing. I don't think we can possibly know Chris' emotions better than he himself knows them. I was glad to rewatch particularly when Whitney came out ATFR and see that. I think a lot of the rest of it is keeping DWTS secret and also fatigue and nervousness around cameras. It might all just work out.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:15 pm

I don't think the DWTS is such a driving passion for Chris - but I do think his platform for the Farming industry is part of it (see his website). Los Angeles might be fun for Whitney - I hope she gets some great opportunities and that their time post show (even transitionally in LA) is good. And I hope she gets to learn to dance too!

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Knowing what Sean has said about how difficult it was for him and Cat to put their new relationship on solid ground while doing DWTS, it makes me wonder why Chris would sign up for it. It doesn't jive with his goal of having a wife and starting a family asap. He supposedly consulted with Sean about it. Something just feels off about all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Difference with Sean is that Cat had given everything up and had nothing to ground her. Whitney is keeping her job and doing it remotely so that should be easier, and maybe Chris is taking Sean's experience into consideration..

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:21 pm

I wonder if this is the first lead that didn't really want to be cast for DWTS but had no choice? IDK.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if this is the first lead that didn't really want to be cast for DWTS but had no choice? IDK.
What do you mean had no choice?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:25 pm

I just saw the ratings, I honestly expected better then 2.7 while JP AFR got 3.3
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:27 pm

StacyNor wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if this is the first lead that didn't really want to be cast for DWTS but had no choice? IDK.

IDK if it's in a contract thing, as in if they are asked they have to? I'm just guessing and responding to questions why would he accept if he wanted to get back to Iowa after the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Speaking of the short LCD for Becca, have they ever edited an f2s dates to be so incredibly short before? So strange, this is like the second or third time they've shown little of what I assume was a full date for them.

I think they had to or it would have undermined that entire redemption edit for Chris with Whitney as F1. People forget that Becca's LCD was filmed after Whitney's.
Which begs the question if he was really so sure why was he desperately trying to win over Becca still? And he was crying in his PI after.
Even his father said that he wanted Becca in conversation we didn't see so I'm not sure why people want to deny it.  hmmm

My opinion, is the short dates with Becca cut out a lot of the chemistry.  I still think Chris wanted Becca and the only way to convince us he would chose Whitney was to not show us his over the moon behavior with Becca.  I honestly think this is one where TPTB tried to show us the best of the final couple, the lead just wasn't all in with either girl at the end, but good little puppet he was he was going to propose.  

sfrank wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:snipped
I want to give Chris the benefit of doubt but it is so hard when I see him in interviews.  His proposal was the least emotional I have ever seen.   I wonder how many times they yelled "cut?"  Hehe  He does nothing for me but Whit loves him.  no idea   Because of this I wish them the best.  

Chris needs to learn how to answer the questions  that will be coming his way.  I get the impression these two are struggling already.  Suspect

I just mean its over so he can throw away the canned lines and speak from the heart...it shouldn't be THAT hard since you've been together for 4 months now. I honestly would have settled for "Whitney's amazing and every minute I was on our dates it just felt right". That simple.

This is my hesitation by two months, Des looked happy and comfortable with being with Chris.  I saw a little smarmy, see my ring, I am just fine with Brooks, but no longing for him.  She was ready to move to Seattle and be with Chris, start their lives together.

With Chris I saw a tired man, who when Becca was talking was leaning into her and trying to catch every word, it seemed like he wanted her to say in the four months she realized she had been in love.  Then with Whitney, it was still the Whitney show, Chris doesn't speak.  But if he was looking at her smiling and being happy, I would have been happy.  The most telling with me was when Jimmy K cracked his joke about Becca not wanting Chris, we didn't see Whitney and Chris sliding back together to comfort each other, the distance stayed.

I too think they have had trouble and the majority of their time has been spent with his parents with him trying to convince himself he made the right choice.

This was the woman who was moving to Arlington and was ready to marry and have babies right away.  Instead he is doing DWTS, now we hear she is moving to LA, which the Lowes both have said is a mistake during filming.  Why if what they both want is marriage and children, spend another month to three months in a holding pattern?

To me DWTS is another effort for Chris to let himself get there and actually be ready for Whitney to move in and have the marriage.  I think extra time in Chicago with his sisters who were the ones bullying him in my opinion to pick Whitney would be a better idea.  Let them convince him he made the right choice and show him how in love he is.  Instead spending 10-12 hours a day with another Witney where he will be talking about her all the time and not focused on his fiance.  Bad idea.

soccermom333 wrote:^^^  I agree it is fun to "hear" all the different opinions.  What gave me pause last night was Chris and Whit's demeanor.  I think they have a hard road and need all the well wishes they can get.  Whit's face does not hide emotion well.  I could see the stress when the topic of Chris and what happened on the show came up.  She is still struggling and has not even seen most of it, but I am sure she has heard.  

I remember thinking how calm and confident Chris S. was with Des. Last night I wish I saw the same confidence and "togetherness" I saw with Des and Chris. I do wish them well, but I just think they are in for some tough times.  JMHO ;)

Dot R. wrote:I know...I feel the same way about Chris and his 'conviction' or lack thereof. I do get that he is tired and maybe they've had some rough times, and maybe Whitney has felt beaten up by this process and that all that projection of how great he is needs some adjustment. I found it telling that he hadn't met her sister yet (I know they are supposed to be in hiding but I hope he met some key people in his life). Fingers crossed but both of them look more drained and cautious than in love and happy.

ElonM wrote:I think Whitney spend more time with the family than with Chris.

All three of these post describe why I am not over joyed with this couple.  I liked Chris with Becca. But I learned from Chris and Des, that the true love story starts after filming ended.  After the saddest finale for me to ever watch, I was so anxious for Chris and Whitney to come out and look happy and showing me that he made the right decision.  That is not what I saw. I wanted to see it, but it just isn't there.  I really hope it gets there, Whitney loves his family, but to me they love the ideas much more than loving each other.

I think Chris is with Whitney where Becca is with Chris. Not in love yet. Hopefully he will get there.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

IDK if it's in a contract thing, as in if they are asked they have to? I'm just guessing and responding to questions why would he accept if he wanted to get back to Iowa after the show.

Pretty positive it's a choice and not something they have to do if offered. I don't blame him for taking the chance but I hope he understands what he could do to his relationship.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 65 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 65 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:32 pm

eirekay wrote:Here is Hubby's take on the FR, knowing that the actual LCDs were shown im reverse order and Becca's was actually the second one:

16-18 hours before he is supposed to propose, Chris is still trying to persuade Becca to take the leap and allow him to pick her.  This tell us that he really didn't want to pick Whitney.  The lack of tears when parting from Becca tells us that while he may have preferred Becca, he wasn't really falling as hard as TPTB would like us to believe.  Which all means: TPTB told him he HAD TO PROPOSE TO SOMEONE or he couldn't go dancing.  Hubby thinks that the only reason he proposed to Whitney was because they were dangling the DWTS carrot.  Otherwise, Hubby believes that Chris would have walked away or would have tried to work out a long distance relationship with Becca.

I'm sure that along with the DWTS carrot, there was the "propose or we'll give you a bad edit, aka Juan Pablo". Jason Mesnick got that same threat, which is why he basically went along and did everything that they wanted him to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 pm

StacyNor wrote:I just saw the ratings, I honestly expected better then 2.7 while JP AFR got 3.3

People LOVE a train wreck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911