SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:42 am

sde1041 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:Chris' sister Lori
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 56 Screen42

I understand the family love but can't help wondering if the sisters make the decisions in this family. It almost looks like this sister picked Whitney or Chris took his decision to please his family.
I am sorry to think that but this picture really does NOT show a happy and in love engaged man in my opinion.

I disagree, I think they look very happy. They will have gorgeous babies! JMO giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:43 am

umngirl wrote:It always amazes me when so many different people can all watch the same thing and come to several different conclusions.  Thank goodness for opinions and the freedom to express them! It's what makes life so much more interesting.

preachhhhh! I feel like i must have missed something MAJOR, because I see a sweet, happy, mature couple.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:43 am

umngirl wrote:It always amazes me when so many different people can all watch the same thing and come to several different conclusions.  Thank goodness for opinions and the freedom to express them! It's what makes life so much more interesting.

And this in a nutshell is what this forum is all about. :claphands group hug thumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:45 am

^^ Rolly and Lurker- I am now relieved that my eyesight has not failed me, because I saw what you saw.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:47 am

I see now that Chris very much meant it when he said he was looking for a wife. The sisters weren't going to let him forget that they sent him into Bach land to bring one home. The small town / farmer mentality about love and marriage may be more like it was 150 years ago when people expected to look for a "suitable" spouse and hoped respect would grow with time. And love would too if they were lucky. It worked for our ancestors and might form more lasting marriages overall....

Wow, the editing on this season boggles the mind. I was surprised at some of the things they did to throw their boy under the bus. MF and company show no mercy. But Becca is FREE! And a lucky lady!

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:49 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 56 Screen42
It's so refreshing to see a happy, mature, newly engaged couple looking forward to moving on together into the real world. No OTT physical displays needed.

I'm glad that Lori and other Soules family members didn't engage in a twitter battle with another contestant's family. That would have been unfortunate. Keep it classy.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:50 am

BKay wrote:I see now that Chris very much meant it when he said he was looking for a wife. The sisters weren't going to let him forget that they sent him into Bach land to bring one home. The small town / farmer mentality about love and marriage may be more like it was 150 years ago when people expected to look for a "suitable" spouse and hoped respect would grow with time. And love would too if they were lucky. It worked for our ancestors and might form more lasting marriages overall....

Wow, the editing on this season boggles the mind. I was surprised at some of the things they did to throw their boy under the bus. MF and company show no mercy. But Becca is FREE! And a lucky lady!

Agreed. The edit was SO off (other than I guess it got us all to watch). Poor Chris.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:51 am

Beagle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:

ITA. :Nod:

I think they have a decent shot because they're at a good age, both have careers they love, and we know Chris' family loves Whitney. That's a good start.

Chris loves his family and his family. The farm/family are one and the same. This is not going to change. He has been consistent with this from day one.
Whitney at this point loves Chris and is on the same page with his family and the farm.
It will work out as long as Whitney stays on the same page as Chris. It's hers to lose.
Chris is no fool. (well, perhaps one step away from one. I will give him some credit)
He is aware there are draw backs to Arlington and farm life. Whitney has many of the qualities he loves in his female family. Whether there is real love there--well everyone of us has different definitions of real love. Only they can make it work or not. Time will tell. They have an excellent shot at it if Whitney remains on this same page as Chris.

I have to be honest, Whitney is a great girl but there is something in me that hurts for Chris after watching the finale. At points I felt he looked defeated, resigned. He is aware that because of where he lives, he doesn't have an easy choice to find his soulmate, so he is willing to settle for good, not great for him. Now, saying that, my hope is that when they get to know each other better and as time progresses they become more like soulmates, so they could both feel that real love together. Chris is not there yet, but it could happen.

Well said. I agree. It felt sad. I love Becca, but kind of wish she hadn't shown Chris that he might have a shot, so he didn't go so far down the road in his feelings for her. Chris looks tired and not that well to me at the WTA and again at ATFR. Hope he finds peace in his heart and ends it if "it" is not there with Whit. Wish all 3 luck going forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:51 am

FLChica wrote:
It's so refreshing to see a happy, mature, newly engaged couple looking forward to moving on together into the real world. No OTT physical displays needed.

I'm glad that Lori and other Soules family members didn't engage in a twitter battle with another contestant's family. That would have been unfortunate. Keep it classy.

Well except they did... ouch. They basically called Katie Hester out.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:54 am

relaxing wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Chris loves his family and his family. The farm/family are one and the same. This is not going to change. He has been consistent with this from day one.
Whitney at this point loves Chris and is on the same page with his family and the farm.
It will work out as long as Whitney stays on the same page as Chris. It's hers to lose.
Chris is no fool. (well, perhaps one step away from one. I will give him some credit)
He is aware there are draw backs to Arlington and farm life. Whitney has many of the qualities he loves in his female family. Whether there is real love there--well everyone of us has different definitions of real love. Only they can make it work or not. Time will tell. They have an excellent shot at it if Whitney remains on this same page as Chris.

I have to be honest, Whitney is a great girl but there is something in me that hurts for Chris after watching the finale. At points I felt he looked defeated, resigned. He is aware that because of where he lives, he doesn't have an easy choice to find his soulmate, so he is willing to settle for good, not great for him. Now, saying that, my hope is that when they get to know each other better and as time progresses they become more like soulmates, so they could both feel that real love together. Chris is not there yet, but it could happen.

Well said.  I agree.  It felt sad.  I love Becca, but kind of wish she hadn't shown Chris that he might have a shot, so he didn't go so far down the road in his feelings for her.  Chris looks tired and not that well  to me at the WTA and again at ATFR.  Hope he finds peace in his heart and ends it if "it" is not there with Whit.  Wish all 3 luck going forward.

But see that's the thing, he did have a shot... he (or his sisters) just didn't want to wait for it. Becca told him all along that she was a slow mover... now should she have come on a show like this if she was? Maybe not, but she did tell him that she wanted him. He wasn't willing to take the risk. Instead he will risk marrying someone he doesn't really love IMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:54 am

This whole epi made me cringe except for JK. Imo it doesn't matter what I think as only time will tell if they can make it in the real world when the cameras are gone. Just like past couples. They did meet on a highly edited show after all.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:55 am

hmbach, How? I missed that on my twitter scroll
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911