SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:19 pm

IMO Chris' sisters are not fond of seeing their brother get his heart broken again after emotionally investing in a long distance relationship, only to find out the woman ultimately will not move to Iowa.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:It was a little while before Sean and Catherine set a wedding date too, if I remember correctly.  Anyone remember how long after their engagement it was before that announcement was?  I respect Chris and Whitney for wanting their relationship to progress at a more normal pace now.  They have known each other for what 5 months?  Only three months were they committed to each other.  Wishing them many happy years together.  Love is a feeling and a choice, both develope with time and nurturing.

Engaged November 2012, finale  aired March 2013, wedding date announced October of 2013, married January of 2014. They actually knew their wedding date awhile before it was announced. But ABC kept moving it around til the final decision was made.

So I was wondering if they encourage them to say there have been no plans made? Ultimately they want to keep snoopers snooping and interested. If they say they have a date, some of the momentum dies. Now he is a media machine and her presence at DWTS will be huge. Keeps us sniffing. So, when is sweeps? What will they do it B-ette is flopping? Announce that Whitney has moved to Arlington or a date? The franchise comes first, and with JP they took a dive. Andi just broke up. I don't know...this has been in my head!

BTW...I think they could have their own reality show when she does move to the farm. They are so funny together! HOWEVER, I don't think they want people dictating their days anymore. He stands to do huge things for the farming industry with all of this. Ladies, get your sons in FFA! cantstopl cantstopl

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Maybe she has decided that with her job she will be posting for her company through social media etc... that she won't be posting personally. Will rely on him for that. Smiley

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:32 pm

I find Chris's answers re: wedding planning refreshingly honest. He's like uhh the show just ended, we're in California for the time being and I'm doing DWTS so no, we're not planning anything now and no one has even asked us about a TV wedding. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Regarding Whitney on SM especially Twitter -- she hasn't tweeted since the FRC/ATFR show but she is getting a ton of messages and being hounded by certain tweeters every few minutes.  Geez, I wouldn't even bother trying to filter/block at this point and just ignore them.  I am sure Chris knows this too.  Chris is the reality star so he has to keep up SM for DWTS even if he is not very good at it.  JMO.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:I find Chris's answers re: wedding planning refreshingly honest. He's like uhh the show just ended, we're in California for the time being and I'm doing DWTS so no, we're not planning anything now and no one has even asked us about a TV wedding. laugh out loud laugh out loud
I can tell Whitney doesn't want anything to do with it laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:46 pm

So Jessica Radloff tweeted the interview will be up on Glamour.com on Monday.
She seems to always be at DWTS as well.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:48 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:So Jessica Radloff tweeted the interview will be up on Glamour.com on Monday.
She seems to always be at DWTS as well.  
I hope we get to see Whit and Mama Soules together on Monday!
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:58 pm

^^ on my phone but Chris just instagrammed a great pic of the farm getting a new piece of planting equipment and the company taped a rose on it before delivery. Sooo funny.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:03 pm

I sometimes wonder what will really play out with these two. In particular, both are very successful in their field, a field they really enjoy. They are both talented and very photogenic. They can hold their own in front of the camera and that is a talent.

Both seem to be able to follow direction and always choose the high road when dealing with people. And they are very respectful.

The next question is, where could we fit them into ABC? They are talented and ABC and others know it. My crystal ball is foggy, but it will be fun to watch what happens.

And, by the way, I think she is as much a star as Chris.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:06 pm

lurker11 wrote:^^ on my phone but Chris just instagrammed a great pic of the farm getting a new piece of planting equipment and the company taped a rose on it before delivery. Sooo funny.
I saw that. Too funny. giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:13 pm

leselihau wrote:I've never re-watched a finale or proposal of this show and I am a huge fan.  Never been invested in any of these couples really.  But I decided to go back and re-watch this one to try and see what all of the Becca lovers saw.  So, the MTP dates...When the dates are over and the couples are going to leave...re-watch those.  He kissed Whitney three times after he put her in the vehicle.  He put Becca in the vehicle said goodbye and closed the door.  Now, that could be editing...but I'm not so sure.

On the LCD....during Whitney & Chris's "deep" conversation he is playing with her hand and they zoom in on him playing with the ring on her finger, just thought that was interesting...given what he's said about when he picked out the ring and thinking it fit her.  

I've decided that I think he is the kind of person that gives what the other needs.  With Britt, she was touchy feely so "they" were a touchy feely couple.  With Becca he had to lead the relationship...she wasn't going to.  But with Whitney it just seems to be natural for them.  Yes, in many instances Whitney led the physicality of the relationship, but if you watch...she isn't climbing all over him either.  She kisses him when she sees him, kisses him when she leaves him and maybe a few times in between.  She doesn't appear to need the constant hand holding, constant touching that others have needed.  Which falls in line with what I'm seeing post show.  

So...in conclusion...I really looked for what the Becca lovers were saying they saw and I just don't see it.  I tried...but then when I watched their interactions compared to Whitney & Chris's...it's just completely opposite.  I see a comfortable, easy, relationship that isn't WORK for either of them.  It just "is".  I think with Becca he'd have his work cut out for him to try to get her to love him.  There's enough other work that goes into building a relationship...

I noticed him touching her ring finger too. I thought I was seeing things, so I'm glad someone else saw it. It reminded me of when Brad was doing that to Emily during their ATFR.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan