SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by chrisdesfan Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Hello fellow fans, there is a family pic of the Soules including Chris and Whitney that was posted in his mom's twitter account (@doots1947) but don't know how to bring it over here.

chrisdesfan

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:23 pm

^^^here

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 CAJwWi5WsAAsdFC
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:27 pm

StacyNor wrote:^^^here

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 CAJwWi5WsAAsdFC

The couple in the picture sitting across from them looks like the couple they had dinner with last night. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 2498057887 Wonder who they are?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Thank you.

Post by chrisdesfan Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Rolly wrote:

The couple in the picture sitting across from them looks like the couple they had dinner with last night. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 2498057887

chrisdesfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Could be the part of the Soules family from Iowa.  I figured Mama Soules would be there, but so happy to see Pappa Soules, he is a sweetie.  The lady/gent across from him are probably relatives.  They all must be excited for Chris and Whitney is surrounded by the family she had hoped for.  bestbud!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Aww sweet!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:34 pm

It appears that maybe that was last night since Whit is in the same top.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:38 pm

bachfangal wrote:This is the first season of the Bachelor that  I paid so much time watching and following.  Thank you for all the pics, enjoyed them all.

Here's another link I found of behind-the-scenes photos and videos hard to find on the web.
http://iconosquare.com/tag/chrisandwhitney
Thank you! yes
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Okay so I just took the time to add all my favorite pictures to a gallery so I have them all in one place. Anyone is able to look at it. I'll add recent pics as we get them. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Most of the pics are tweets or IG which there is a thread for. Would everyone like a NO Discussion IG Tweet thread for pics to keep all in one place? It would be easier to find pics for avi's as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Most of the pics are tweets or IG which there is a thread for. Would everyone like a NO Discussion IG Tweet thread for pics to keep all in one place? It would be easier to find pics for avi's as well.

GA, I think that is a great idea!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Diana wrote:Okay so I just took the time to add all my favorite pictures to a gallery so I have them all in one place. Anyone is able to look at it. I'll add recent pics as we get them. Smiley

Last edited by eliza3 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan