SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Diana Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:They are quickly becoming one of my favorite couples!! Chris seems so happy and relaxed and so in love.
Whitney....man, that girl is rockin' that red dress.....what a body
Same here nutty! There is so much I love about them! Whitney is definitely my favorite Bachelor contestant ever I think, I just love her so much!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:39 pm

eirekay wrote:Does anyone know if the video of Chris' parents coming over to te barn after the Proposal has been posted anywhere?  I'd love to see that again!

I haven't seen it anywhere. I finally went to ABC and watched the entire ATFR just to see it again.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:04 am

Confession: I have now watched the proposal seven times. I still love it every time. It's my drug of choice. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:19 am

KB_Mom wrote:Confession: I have now watched the proposal seven times. I still love it every time.  It's my drug of choice. giggling
can't wait to get home and download it giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:27 am

KB_Mom wrote:Confession: I have now watched the proposal seven times. I still love it every time.  It's my drug of choice. giggling

ITA Whitney looked stunning, she was soooo nervous and said such heartfelt things and I thought his proposal was perfect. Chris is not a speech guy, he farms s*#t  giggling but I thought his words to her were touching and loving. He didn't seem nervous and his delivery was great. I love it when he told he he loved her.... seemed like it was the first time she heard those three little words and she was over the moon. I too have watched this proposal over and over again.

Everybody has there own view about when Chris knew it was Whitney. I think he knew pretty early on but they had to have a story line. I think he was deep in like with Becca but I didn't see love. I don't have any doubt that Whitney was the one from Bali on. I don't believe at the end he was really that conflicted.

He always said he couldn't tell his favorite date ever until the end of the show .... has he said? I think it was the wedding crashing date!

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 am

I am so pleased to be here as I was just reading a lot of rubbish from some big doubters out there about my favourite Bachelor couple - way to go Chris & Whit wishing them all the best of everything in life together!!

Am in SA so the series is still showing here, but after watching the date when they "crashed" the wedding (which I copied & have watched over & over again) I just knew from the ease, affection & chemistry they had together that they definitely belonged together. So of cause cheated & googled the results. Way to go Chris & Whit. :yes: beatingheart :sprinklehearts
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:56 am

Gale1 wrote:I am so pleased to be here as I was just reading a lot of rubbish from some big doubters out there about my favourite Bachelor couple - way to go Chris & Whit wishing them all the best of everything in life together!!

Am in SA so the series is still showing here, but after watching the date when they "crashed" the wedding (which I copied & have watched over & over again) I just knew from the ease, affection & chemistry they had together that they definitely belonged together. So of cause cheated & googled the results. Way to go Chris & Whit. :yes: beatingheart :sprinklehearts

Welcomeparty! Gale! The Chrisney love train is my happy place. Many if not all of us share your view that the wedding crash date was the beginning of the love story and a defining moment for Chris and Whitney.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:11 am

*** Edited***

I am so happy Whit is staying mum on SM.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:14 am

Diana wrote:I need to stay in here for sure. Geez.

If you catch me wandering off the train, please lasso me and bring me back to where I belong. giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:36 am

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:I need to stay in here for sure. Geez.

If you catch me wandering off the train, please lasso me and bring me back to where I belong. giggling
I have wine giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 am

KB_Mom wrote:
Gale1 wrote:I am so pleased to be here as I was just reading a lot of rubbish from some big doubters out there about my favourite Bachelor couple - way to go Chris & Whit wishing them all the best of everything in life together!!

Welcomeparty! Gale! The Chrisney love train is my happy place. Many if not all of us share your view that the wedding crash date was the beginning of the love story and a defining moment for Chris and Whitney.

Thanks for the great welcome, much appreciated that I am now on the bandwagon with Chrisney updates!! Has anyone out there seen the video clip were Whit shared her bottle of whiskey with Chris that was meant for the man that she was going to marry one day? Heard about it but have never seen it. In SA very difficult to see videos on the net as they often say no viewing for citizen's outside of the USA. So what have I missed here so far? Have been making my way thru it all, but so far have found no video clips.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:09 am

Has the People article been posted. I have it if it hasn't been. There's so many threads over in these parts.

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Samuel10Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Samuel10 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Family10Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Samuel15Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan