SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:03 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ Gale, this old girl has to rely on her daughter. bestbud!

That caused me to have a good laugh & not feel as bad acting like an idiot as it was so easy pie to do.

My son did say I would be banned from the site with the photo which also caused a chuckle.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:10 pm

OT - anyone feel free to PM me. Or you can view instructions in the About Our Site section.

Uploading an Avatar

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:33 pm

This is the first season of the Bachelor that I paid so much time watching and following. Thank you for all the pics, enjoyed them all.

Here's another link I found of behind-the-scenes photos and videos hard to find on the web.
http://iconosquare.com/tag/chrisandwhitney

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Rolly wrote:
Gale1 wrote:
Diana wrote:I decided on this song,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZQfuAuZc8A

I love it!! When will you be doing it? Sorry for the impatience but can hardly wait!!

This terrific and I can't wait either. I wish I knew how to do these. I want to see a bunch of them.

If I knew how I would still do one to this song by Kenny Chesney. I don't know a lot about country but I like this one. There are so many great songs that fit for them it's hard to choose.

https://youtu.be/vBq0HPOGdvQ

She thinks my tractor's sexy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWu4aynBK7E Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 3806527698

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Chris & Whitney "Soules Mates"Chris & Whitney "Soules Mates"
Chris and Whitney night out with friends.

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 11055434_1421443324822803_1153626437_n
Normal life has begun for the happy couple.
Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 61 924529_547860552023931_1333078817_n

Chris & Whitney "Soules Mates"
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:05 pm

bachfangal wrote:This is the first season of the Bachelor that  I paid so much time watching and following.  Thank you for all the pics, enjoyed them all.

Here's another link I found of behind-the-scenes photos and videos hard to find on the web.
http://iconosquare.com/tag/chrisandwhitney

welcomebanner bachfangal!

Thank you for sharing the photo link as we haven't seen this yet.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:Very cute pic Whit posted, Chris looks so good post show! Hot! 

I appreciate them posting pics and trying to share a little, seems like the fans are used to the huge dump of cute-sy pics these couples usually share after the finale. We've been spoiled laugh out loud.

Hi blueberry are you planning also to make a video? As I am sure it was you that did so on Des & Chris fan forum site or have I got it wrong?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Gale1 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Gale, I wasn't able to find it on youtube but you can see the episode here. The clip starts at 22:20. Not sure if it'll work for you but I was able to watch it there again.

http://vodlocker.com/puma6eknxe4o

Thanks blueberry for the video, but for some reason or other cannot view it, it is enough to make this girl cry!!

My goodness bleu don't understand it but all of a sudden it works, so thanks a bunch for this video it is great!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:00 pm

Don't really have anything to say, but I just wanted to see my avi live, laugh out loud. It took me forever to figure it out. Should have just asked my 12 yr old daughter I guess.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Kristinkko wrote:Don't really have anything to say, but I just wanted to see my avi live, laugh out loud.  It took me forever to figure it out.  Should have just asked my 12 yr old daughter I guess.

Love your avi...when was it taken do you think?

And :Welcome glad to have you in Chrisney land!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:36 pm

I think it's from GMA based on the white dress.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:39 pm

^That's from the GMA interview. They looks real good and close to me.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan