SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Fifty shades of Soules.  That's all I have to say. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 2498057887
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Dot R. wrote:Wow. It's so odd to see these interviews. No reason not to believe them that they are together and determined, but there is also this fatigue and tension that I see (expected given the whirlwind) without holding hands or adoring looks that i saw on the show. I'm not that convinced it is going to work and that they'll be super happy. I hope they will be however, and know we only know glimmers.

I know what you mean. I feel like they are more natural together but in an interview setting and with fans/interviewers, not so much. They look uncomfortable, hard to say why and could be so many things IMO.

I loved that interview...they are so cute together. I think they to me just seem a bit uncomfortable with the cameras and afraid of saying the wrong thing.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Has this been posted? Chris and Whitney play the newlywed game.

World News Videos | US News Videos

I'm sorry but I have to comment on all of these...this couple is adorable...I love them!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:25 pm

It's like the same thing with their wedding crashing date. When the camera's back off and just let them do their thing, they have natural adorable chemistry. Love these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Please can an interview no discussion thread be made?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:31 pm

sara11 wrote:Please can an interview no discussion thread be made?

GA made one. Smiley https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2847-achelor-19-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-youtube-vids-fan-forum-no-discussion

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 1f49c

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 8367-910 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 I_got_13 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Thank you everyone for posting all this great information!! I've had a blast catching up with C&W. Love the photo by the barn and all the interviews.

I have to say I also love how "normal" they are being ... folks need to remember that they are a 33 year old farmer and 29 year old nurse who reside in the Midwest. When they are being interviewed, I see C & W just fulfilling their obligations and doing their "job." IMO they might think it's inappropriate to be all PDA-y while on the job.

I love how they don't feel some need to ACT like they are in love or constantly post on SM like former failed couples (cough 1F and Em cough). Instead C&W are doing everything behind the scenes that count ... and, most importantly, Whitney adjusting her job to have more flexibility plus her going to LA with him for DWTS.

Oh, and I LOVED the Neil Lane article the best.

Woo hoo! Thanks again ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Bhaka wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I'm hopeful too. Just think they aren't super comfortable with interviews.... Which is normal for normal people. I'm also pro them not being All hands in interviews.

I also see a lot of good omens for these two.  I'm a lot older than the average viewer, so my perspective is different.  I'm not saying it's better, because I've been wrong many times over the course of the seasons.  But I find their calm, non-OTT demeanor very hopeful.

ITA...they have a very adult kind of love...realistic, honest, sweet and romantic. I see really good things for this couple and can't wait to see what the future brings. I too am older than the average viewer Bhaka bestbud! but I know love when I see it and C and W have it...they are perfect for each other...JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:37 pm

I knew they'd do it. But the "not that whitney but this witney" DWTS commercial is kinda cute.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Diana wrote:I think they saw more of each other then Chris lead on. I know for a fact that Whitney was with him a lot of weekends.

I support these two. I may be the only one who is hopeful but I am. I hope they work it out.

I am not disappointed by a lack of OTT PDA - that sometimes strikes me as desperation - an attempt to prove something. I don't think they are uncomfortable with each other either - too many times I see Whitney intensely focused on Chris and smiling when he talks - and sometimes the opposite is true. I think Whitney is more comfortable talking to the public than Chris who always seems ill-at-ease to me; that might be a good combination. I would note that I was particularly interested last night when I heard Whitney comment that she sees times when they complete each others sentences - that's more significant than it might seem. We have seen lots of leads and their F1 show that "crazy-in-love PDA and exuberance at the ATFR and in the round of interviews - Ali & Roberto and Josh and Andi come readily to mind but I'm sure there were others as well. But as history shows - that doesn't mean that a couple will last, nor does it mean they won't.

One thing which I think is different and perhaps cause for very guarded optimism is that it seems to me that Chris came into this experience looking for a wife to take back to Arlington and become a mother to the large family he wants to have. His sisters re-iterated that same goal for Chris so I tend to believe that really is what he wants. And on her part Whitney has reiterated what she wants out of life - she wants a large family, she wants to marry into a family that is close (because she lacks a family of her own) and she wants to be a wife and raise kids - at least as much as if not more than she wants a career. When fundamental things people want out of their lives can be achieved with each other, the easier it is to grow together rather than grow apart.

Great post Lucas. I am very optimistic for these two...it's so wonderful when two people searching for love find each other. The love story is still unfolding...JMO. :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Linds911 wrote:He made a great choice! Smiley

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Chris-soules-600x450

Beautiful ring...love Neil Lane's comment's too about Chris.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:45 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Love hearing that he got the ring to suit Whitney.  Chris hesitates a lot because he is not sure of what he is suppose to reveal.  I really think that Whit was the one for him from ep3 and the rest were music playing in the background.

This is what I am seeing too. I mentioned it in another thread. It seems the producers did a good job of training/brainwashing/threating him not to reveal anything. He looks shell shocked sometimes! Smiley

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan