SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Hey Whit and Chris, it's okay to start posting on SM again. Secret's out. Selfie time! laugh out loud

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:The vids are cute. Nice to see them in a bit more relaxed setting than the pressured whirlwind media tour.

These are so cute clapping! can't wait to see the magazine article and pics!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Fifty shades of Soules.  That's all I have to say. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 2498057887

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:00 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Thank you everyone for posting all this great information!! I've had a blast catching up with C&W. Love the photo by the barn and all the interviews.

I have to say I also love how "normal" they are being ... folks need to remember that they are a 33 year old farmer and 29 year old nurse who reside in the Midwest. When they are being interviewed, I see C & W just fulfilling their obligations and doing their "job." IMO they might think it's inappropriate to be all PDA-y while on the job.  

I love how they don't feel some need to ACT like they are in love or constantly post on SM like former failed couples (cough 1F and Em cough). Instead C&W are doing everything behind the scenes that count ... and, most importantly, Whitney adjusting her job to have more flexibility plus her going to LA with him for DWTS.

Oh, and I LOVED the Neil Lane article the best.

Woo hoo! Thanks again ...

Good Post I agree As crazy as this sounds I am gonna miss coming here everyday to read all the wonderful informative posts. It's been great to be a part of Chrisney and to watch this beautiful love story unfold. :swinginglove You are a terrific bunch to travel with! 2pop high five wine :dancing peg: laughlaughlaugh
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Fifty shades of Soules.  That's all I have to say. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 2498057887

What I love best about the two People magazine videos is it just shows how balanced and natural C&W are together.

For a significant chunk of the season, TPTB edited Whitney to be one doing ALL the talking and being the aggressive one with Chris. Clearly that's not true. She's just leaned back kicking it with Chris having his hand on her leg. She gives him all her attention & respect when he's talking and he does the same for her.

Chris is super comfortable and very well spoken in these videos and I think the two go hand-in-hand.

I also think that always have in the back of their minds that they are professionals and will be returning to professions that have them interacting with lots of people so are not doing anything to embarrass themselves. They seem to be sharing small tidbits but keeping lots of things close to the chest.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:09 pm

I agree about them wanting to act with integrity. The show is over now. I think they just want to be more private. Chris made mention of not having to be told what to do. They shared their love story with millions of people, but now it's time to start focusing on two regular people starting their relationship in the normal world. At least we get to see them on and in the audience of DWTS!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:13 pm

I agree, I also get the feeling that maybe they want some things to stay private.  They want to be the driver's seat now.  So they are a little hesitant when answereing questions.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:15 pm

So who likes conspiracy theories?? Many of us on the Chrisney train thought that ep3 was a game-ending date for Chris and Whitney. Anyone find it interesting that in these post show interviews, Whitney revealed that her best friends in the house were Becca, Kaitlyn and Carly.

- Carly leaves first but makes sure before she leaves that Chris knows full well about Britt

- Kaitlyn goes to F3 and now both Chris & Whitney publicly rooting for her for Bachelorette

- Becca goes to F2 and leaves without nary a tear. She's been posting happy pictures of herself since the day after the FRC and is right back where she belongs as a Cali girl all sun-kissed and gorgeous.

And... based on these tweets, certainly no hard feelings between Kaitlyn and Chris & Whitney

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe · 5h5 hours ago ...Last night..@beccatilley5 you're the most beautiful nugget outside and more importantly inside. @whitbisch I'm so happy for you, I love you!

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 · 5h5 hours ago ...“@kaitlynbristowe: Last night..@beccatilley5 you're the most beautiful nugget outside and more importantly inside.// i adore everything ab u

Seems like everything worked just the way Chris, Whitney and her three best friends wanted! :cutesmile!:

#SortaJustKiddingFuntoSpeculate
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:34 pm

emilymelfan wrote:
lurker11 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-dancing-with-the-stars-can-dance

Super cute video of Chris meeting witney carson

Haha he's wearing his shirt inside out. giggling
I'm behind reading but did anyone catch Whitney with an "h" getting out of the way of the cameras during this filming (which was not done in Iowa) or not eastern Iowa at least.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:14 pm

Cracking up!! Long Johns under a ball gown

Story
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:18 pm

lurker11 wrote:Cracking up!! Long Johns under a ball gown

Story

rofl rofl rofl
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:21 pm

That's cute "my better half ".

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan