SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:28 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:That's cute "my better half ".

Yes!! Love this excerpt from extra TV article:

Calloway joked, “You picked her because she’s smart, she’s practical.”

Chris laughed, “Absolutely! I need someone to compensate me for my lack of intelligence… that’s my better half right here.”

Can't remember if it was Lucas or Cameron who posted during the season that a successful guy wants a successful wife, which is why Chris would pick Whitney. Good thinking!

http://extratv.com/2015/03/10/what-whitney-bischoff-was-wearing-when-bachelor-chris-soules-proposed/
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:01 pm

I love the short videos - they do seem very much in sync. Yay.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:54 pm

chris_whitney_soules
The looks... PINKHEART

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 10995079_420464981465968_253928989_n

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:06 pm

If you scroll down there are two video interviews. The first one Whitney talks about Chris and his sleeping habits. The second one they talk about their Bali date on the boat.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelor-chris-harrison-finale-bachelorette/
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Beeleever wrote:If you scroll down there are two video interviews. The first one Whitney talks about Chris and his sleeping habits. The second one they talk about their Bali date on the boat.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelor-chris-harrison-finale-bachelorette/

Thanks for the link! I found this statement most interesting:

Harrison wrote:I was pretty positive he was going to choose Whitney. I honestly saw him choosing Whitney in Bali. We didn't really show much, but his breakdown in Bali was over Becca and Kaitlyn, and it had nothing to do with Whitney. She was always safe and the front-runner from that week on. I think he did a very good job of keeping his mind and heart open to the possibility of Becca, but he was more intrigued than anything. Becca shows you one thing, but can't articulate it, and it's frustrating for a man coming off a date with Whitney who is so in touch with her emotions and knows exactly where she is and where she wants to go.

We had a lot of debate here about who Chris might have been thinking was "safe" and who he was deciding between, and now we have probably the best answer we're going to ever get.

The second one they talk about their Bali date on the boat.

And therein lies an explanation for why BL might have been a little weird on that date. What an experience; scary!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Unfortunately, even though I believe all the above, CH has been such a liar in the past then when he tells the truth, no one will believe him.
It's the same ole same ole every season at this time.
People who think the couple can work out will wish them the best. Those that wanted him with someone else, who don't like him or who don't like Whitney will see doom in their future.
Nothing changes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unfortunately, even though I believe all the above, CH has been such a liar in the past then when he tells the truth, no one will believe him.
People who think the couple can work out will wish them the best. Those that wanted him with someone else, who don't like him or who don't like Whitney will see doom in their future.
Nothing changes.

:claphands Kasha you read my mind.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:18 pm

I agree with you both, Lucas and Kasha!!! 

I am more prone to believe Chris H. in this instance because of their talk in Bali. It was very evident that the controversy on who he should send home was between Becca and Kaitlin. Chris also said in interviews today that he was sure about Whitney from Bali on. 

Neil Lane said in his interview that Chris knew he was picking out the ring for Whitney. Chris himself said in interviews today that he picked out the ring for Whitney. Yet when Becca showed up and was walking up the steps, Chris said he still doesn't know what he is going to do. Bull. That's all show talk. He knew from Bali on he was going to choose Whitney. 

I am not an uber fan. I think both the F1 and F2 are wonderful girls and have great qualities. I'm willing to give Chris and Whitney the benefit of the doubt, but many here will not see it that way. And I'm okay with that. Bottom line is, it's not my life or anything that will impact my life whatsoever. It's just a fun place to respectfully share thoughts and insight, and that is what I've enjoyed the most in this thread.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:19 pm

I had to work over today so this is the first chance I've had to get to this board - thank you so much to all who posted videos and pictures today.

I really enjoyed this season, crazy drama and all. At least there were parts that just made you laugh with some larger than life characters that I am sure we will see again on BIP2.

I loved Chris and Whitney's portions of the finale and the proposal was simple and heartfelt and perfect. Chris mentioned their first meeting and then said that their wedding crasher date was one of the best days of his life and he knew she was perfect for him at that time. This is when a lot of us saw it too. It doesn't matter how that date came about, it was the connection they made with each other that day, the fun they had and the fact neither wanted it to end. For me, there was nothing after that date that made me believe that the spoiler was wrong. Although he may have given each relationship a 100% chance, even giving some of the girls more than one chance, none of them matched that feeling he had with Whitney.

The videos today are great! They are both individuals, yet a couple. They don't need to be all hands all the time. Funny, IMO, you can read more with the way the look at each other and smile at one another than if they were constantly pawing and kissing (not saying that's a bad thing). They seem very much a team and very in tune. They both have a sense of humor and don't take themselves too seriously which is a great quality.

I can see similarities with these two and some of the successful couples like JP/Ash, Des/Chris and Sean/Cat. If they stay on the same page and stay focused on their relationship, I think they can make this work. I would certainly give them as good a chance as anyone.

I'm anxious to see the People mag pictures and article tomorrow.

Heck, I might have to see how to add these two to my avi beside my favorite couple.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Beeleever snip
I am not an uber fan. I think both the F1 and F2 are wonderful girls and have great qualities. I'm willing to give Chris and Whitney the benefit of the doubt, but many here will not see it that way. And I'm okay with that.
Bottom line is, it's not my life or anything that will impact my life whatsoever. It's just a fun place to respectfully share thoughts and insight, and that is what I've enjoyed the most in this thread.

Let's all try to remind ourselves of the bolded. Every season, we as a forum go through the same thing. Let's try to move away from the angst and embrace the friends we have here and what brought us here together.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unfortunately, even though I believe all the above, CH has been such a liar in the past then when he tells the truth, no one will believe him.
Nothing changes.

I wanted him to be with someone else, and I do not see doom in the future for Chris and Whitney. It's their life, for me, it was a tv show.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:07 pm

^^Thanks Kasha!

I am changing my avi to our new couple because this season ... much to my surprise ... represents one of the best ever on the screen, on the forum and now I have to say that I am super impressed with how Whitney & Chris are handling their media interviews with such class.

One thing this season taught me is that it's always, always going to be about creating a television show and if by some wacky chance the lead falls in love, super. I really think this was one of the best seasons ever of the Bachelor because I saw a swell love story that began with that bottle of whiskey on ep 2 and only got better. I also really enjoyed all the story lines with the other gals. And, it's also cool that we all got along fairly well here on the forum.

So here's to Chris & Whitney! Not sure how long I will keep the new Avi as I do love my dogs but it's my way of wishing them well in the months ahead.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan