SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Diana Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Any have a link to the people videos?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Anyone who knows me well over the years, knows I can't get into fanism. I can't stand it and don't understand it. I was born without that gene.
I watched the M&G. I watched the episodes up until JK and the wedding crasher.
Then I skipped all the others until the HTD. Then I watched the rest of the season.
I did not want to see all the drama. I was not in the least interested.
I knew the spoilers and that helped make my decision. I liked the final 4 women and that helped make it easy.
For me it was a more enjoyable season and I am usually the first to complain.
The F2 looks so happy after going through a grueling experience. Kaitlyn appears happy. The couple appears happy. So I can't understand why the forum shouldn't be either. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:

Here you go Diana!! and have you seen this one? E interview
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 pm

I like the easy and relaxed banter between them in the videos. It's the "little" everyday things they talk about in some of the videos that give me optimism for the couple- it seems that in the time they have had post filming, they are getting to know each other on a deeper level than you can on the "unusual" dates on the show with camera crew in tow.

cheerstoyou

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:27 pm

Man it won't let me watch on my phone. Can someone recaps the people videos? Dumb phone sad I saw the adorable E one!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Just saw a close up of Whitney's ring for the first time in one of the videos posted in here and it's gorgeous! I've really only liked a couple of rings from all the seasons, but Whitney's is one of my favorites.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by estahafa Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Anyone who knows me well over the years, knows I can't get into fanism. I can't stand it and don't understand it. I was born without that gene.
Then I skipped all the others until the HTD. Then I watched the rest of the season.
I knew the spoilers and that helped make my decision. I liked the final 4 women and that helped make it easy.
The F2 looks so happy after going through a grueling experience. Kaitlyn appears happy. The couple appears happy. So I can't understand why the forum shouldn't be either. JMOAA.

I agree I only watched the FRC and the AFRC.

estahafa

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Diana wrote:Man it won't let me watch on my phone. Can someone recaps the people videos? Dumb phone sad I saw the adorable E one!

One is a newlywed game type thing. They get a lot wrong and tease each other in a really cute way.

One he asks her ideal date and then he says whips and chains and she comments "50 shades of Soules"
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 pm

In
Kashathediva wrote:Anyone who knows me well over the years, knows I can't get into fanism. I can't stand it and don't understand it. I was born without that gene.

Kasha

Brain dead.   JMOAA. Just my own _ _?  Thanks.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:57 pm

As Always.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:25 am

I love Whitney and so glad he picked her, but not a fan of how she was sitting crosslegged on the couch. And not sure why she didn't have her arm wrapped up with his, she seemed to always be touching him on the show! sad just kinda bummed me out seeing that.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:56 am

Ash2214 wrote:Just saw a close up of Whitney's ring for the first time in one of the videos posted in here and it's gorgeous! I've really only liked a couple of rings from all the seasons, but Whitney's is one of my favorites.

You beat me to it. It's perfect, I love it. This is my personal favourite ring!

estahafa wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:snipped..

I agree   I only watched the FRC and the AFRC.  

I'll add my I agree So very true Kasha!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan