SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Maybe you can enjoy her as the Bachelorette? I am hoping they choose her if she is not F1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by onlyme Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:37 pm

JulesInMS wrote:If by some ugly twist of fate Chris does pick Becca, I just don't think I could watch ATFR. I just like Whitney too much to watch Becca and Chris be all gooey. I like Becca, but just not for Chris. I have never dreaded but anticipated a rose ceremony as much as this one. I really like Whitney more than anyone else in the past. She's just so classy.

I am right there with you! I tried to stay neutral but still found myself drawn more to Whitney. I really like Becca too. I hope it all works out either way, I will just be a tad disappointed if he picks Becca, but it's my own fault for becoming so invested. Smiley I will watch the ATFR either way. I want to see how they are all doing. One bright spot is I am on the west coast and can find out the result before it airs here. This is the first time in many seasons, I am actually nervous!

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:39 pm

^ I'm so nervous you would think my own daughter was in F2 and real time FRC was tonight.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Hang in there Team Whitney . . . I truly believe she is F1 and the right match for Chris. :sweetheart:

Some posters believe that Chris mouths/whispers "I love you" in this clip below when he says good bye to Whitney on their LCD/Chat before the FRC. See what you think, it is about at the 1:14-1:16 mark. It sure looks like it to me.

https://Whitney's LCD chat with Chris
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 pm

I think the real love and deeper connection is with Whitney.  However if Chris does not choose her, I want her to have someone who adores her.  I really do not like this conflicted edit for our dear Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I think the real love and deeper connection is with Whitney.  However if Chris does not choose her, I want her to have someone who adores her.  I really do not like this conflicted edit for our dear Whitney.

I agree with you.  Even Chris and Whitney have no control over the edit as that is completely in the hands of TPTB.  But once we see Chris "put a ring on it", everything is in their power to have a beautiful, loving relationship in real life.

The interview I saw on Extra last night has Chris stating he watched his own love story unfold on TV and was excited about his future in the public with the woman he loves.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:I think the real love and deeper connection is with Whitney.  However if Chris does not choose her, I want her to have someone who adores her.  I really do not like this conflicted edit for our dear Whitney.

I agree with you.  Even Chris and Whitney have no control over the edit as that is completely in the hands of TPTB.  But once we see Chris "put a ring on it", everything is in their power to have a beautiful, loving relationship in real life.  

The interview I saw on Extra last night has Chris stating he watched his own love story unfold on TV and was excited about his future in the public with the woman he loves.  yes

Oh my gosh ... I am getting giddy ... just peaking in here for literally 10 minutes during work and now am dying to go find that video you are talking about.

Really and truly this has been my first EVER season where I liked all four of the lead's final 4 for very different reasons and would love to see 3 of the 4 on a future ABC production such as Bachelorette or BIP2. That said, I ONLY like 1 woman for Chris and that's Whitney. All. The. Way.

:sprinklehearts :swinginglove

That's just awesome to hear Chris say he's enjoyed watching his love story unfold on TV because it truly has with Whitney. We either saw their love story or we saw Whitney interacting in a 100 percent classy way with the women and then had to search for the Chris & Whitney interaction as part of a deleted scene. It almost makes me wonder if Chris had in his contract that his F1 be given a fair, multi dimensional edit. IMO (of course) it would make sense especially since Chris has announced his plans to serve as a spokesperson for the agricultural industry and he certainly blogged about ALL the reasons why he thought Whitney was such a catch.

And, with TPTB treating Whitney so fairly, many, many fans fell in love with her too and are all invested in wanting to see her happy. Some may have thought she was getting the Bachelorette edit but I don't think so at all. Instead, with so much of America falling in love with Whitney right along with Chris, it should help boost ratings for DWTS. Frankly I am just as interested in watching for Whitney on DWTS cheering on Chris as I am in watching Chris learn how to dance.

7 more hours to go!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Hang in there Team Whitney . . . I truly believe she is F1 and the right match for Chris.   :sweetheart:

Some posters believe that Chris mouths/whispers "I love you" in this clip below when he says good bye to Whitney on their LCD/Chat before the FRC.  See what you think, it is about at the 1:14-1:16 mark.  It sure looks like it to me.  

https://Whitney's LCD chat with Chris

I watched several times and it certainly seems that might have been what he said. Thankfully, only a few more hours to go!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 pm

As I have previously stated, I have watched the bachelor many years. Really got interested when our single father from Seattle was the Bach. I was also following Chris Lambton on Ali's season. But as a whole, I never cared much for the participants until this season.

This season seems exceptional to me. So many of the women to like and especially the final 4.I really don't know what is a deciding factor with Chris, or whom he chooses, but of the final 4 women, Whitney is the one. She has so much life and love within her that you do not see with most people I have little doubt that she would treat Chris's parents as if they were her own. And the sisters would be like sisters. She is not only very intelligent, but her mother raised her well. As she says, "her mother will live on through
her".

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Am I the only one who's mainly more excited for the FRC and ATFR? I'm ready to see the proposal and them reunited as a couple live. giggling

ITA....the first 1.5 hours will be tension, anxiety, confusion and tears. I want the proposal and ATFR I can not wait to see the two of them together, I'm sure they have grown so much as a couple since the FRC. :swinginglove

Last edited by Rolly on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:01 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ I'm so nervous you would think my own daughter was in F2 and real time FRC was tonight.  

giggling so true for me too!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:13 pm

This is what I am wondering:

I believe Whitney has it in the bag but.....
Who will be there?
Family? Friends?
What are they wearing?
Will the barn look as bad as I think in real life?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan