SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Rolly wrote:...Is anything making you think she may be pregnant or just people throwing it out there?
I haven't read the story.  The headline does say a wedding and a baby hmmm

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Lhd10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:55 pm

I saw that magazine and totally ignored it based on the main story on the cover and never saw Chris
I would guess those are two things he wants just as he's always said. Seems like a leading headine like the other stories on that cover

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 pm

A wedding and a baby. That sounds nice for Chris and Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:54 pm

taylorn13 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
taylorn13 wrote:I've read this online recently and I think there could be some merit to it! The previews have been showing that the ATR show will have a twist that has never happened before. So I did some digging and came up with the fact that Whitney may be pregnant! Its not impossible!

Taylorn :Welcome Is anything making you think she may be pregnant or just people throwing it out there? I doubt a pregnancy is something Chrisney would have planned but it would certainly be a major twist and never happened before at an ATFR. My guess is that isn't it.

Maybe CH is giving his book at a discount for everyone in the audience. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 2498057887

I would also guess that she probably isn't pregnant, but crazier things have happened! I guess I just love the idea of a little Chris and Whitney running around :cutesmile!:

A little Chris and Whitney...awwwww so adorable. I have a good feeling about these two making this work. :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Me too Rolly. They are the real deal!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:56 pm

jen689 wrote:
Rolly wrote:...Is anything making you think she may be pregnant or just people throwing it out there?

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Lhd10
Isnt this the same mag that had the pic of Andi next to Kate Middleton saying they were both pregnant?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:57 pm

I sense that once they are married, they plan to start a family right away.  They both were good looking brunettes and their kids will be just as good looking.  Probably towheads in the summer running around on the farm and going commando just like their Daddy!  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:00 pm

jen689 wrote:

You know what is kind of odd in a good way is on the Ellen show when he described Whitney as a mother Chris said something like "she is a mother". Then Ellen said something like you could have described her as a lover and he said "a mother is a lover". :inlove It was very quick but I wonder what he meant by that? I need to go back and watch it again. Hmmmmm....one more thing to think about....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Well it says they are getting it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:07 pm

On Ellen, and Chris saw Whitney's photo, his word to describe her is that he saw her as the Mother of his children, his wife, so he said "Mother". .  Mamma Soules was sitting in the audience so I think she loved that.   IMO  Smiley

Speaking of which, can you imagine what a sweet Mother in Law Linda Soules will be to Whitney and how much love she will have to share with her.  I really adore her -- Mamma Soules.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:11 pm

^ I love Mama Soules too, thought I saw tears well up in her eyes when Whit said how much she loved her son. Mama Soules made the transition to farm life, which she never saw herself doing, until she met Papa Soules. I can see Mama Soules taking Whit under her wing and helping her get acclimated to farm life, even though I think for C & W, farm life will be a "part time" thing.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:15 pm

^^Yes, I saw Mama Soules tear up too, what woman wouldn't when someone was talking about her son that way.  I see that family having a lot of fun together, work hard, play hard type of togetherness.  Whitney also is good in social situations which Chris likes.  She could have been at the Pig Award Forum and meeting and greeting others and been right at home with him and he would have loved it.  As long as they love each other, I believe they are a good fit.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan