SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:On Ellen, and Chris saw Whitney's photo, his word to describe her is that he saw her as the Mother of his children, his wife, so he said "Mother". .  Mamma Soules was sitting in the audience so I think she loved that.   IMO  Smiley

Speaking of which, can you imagine what a sweet Mother in Law Linda Soules will be to Whitney and how much love she will have to share with her.  I really adore her -- Mamma Soules.

I love that he said "mother" to describe Whitney and I see it as the highest compliment. What did it mean though when he said "she is a mother"? The whole Ellen interview to me was even more evidence that Whitney is F1. He said so many complimentary things about Becca..."the whole package". It was too much in fact...I think his message is she's a great girl just not the one I chose. I don't think he would have described her in that way if she was F1 frankly.

And Mama Soules, what a gem she is. She's just is so down to earth and so loving...Whitney will be a great addition to this family and will really appreciate having Mama Soules as a MIL! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:20 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, I saw Mama Soules tear up too, what woman wouldn't when someone was talking about her son that way.  I see that family having a lot of fun together, work hard, play hard type of togetherness.  Whitney also is good in social situations which Chris likes.  She could have been at the Pig Award Forum and meeting and greeting others and been right at home with him and he would have loved it.  As long as they love each other, I believe they are a good fit.  yes

Every girls dream to be at the Pig Award Forum...I can say that cause I'm an Eye-wah girl ! cantstopl Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 3806527698 :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Whitney is a mother she has help so many women at the clinic with their fertily problem. So she is a mother when things go good.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, I saw Mama Soules tear up too, what woman wouldn't when someone was talking about her son that way.  I see that family having a lot of fun together, work hard, play hard type of togetherness.  Whitney also is good in social situations which Chris likes.  She could have been at the Pig Award Forum and meeting and greeting others and been right at home with him and he would have loved it.  As long as they love each other, I believe they are a good fit.  yes

Every girls dream to be at the Pig Award Forum...I can say that cause I'm an Eye-wah girl ! cantstopl Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 3806527698 :Woah-hoo:

🐷 Funny she brought up "hogs" with her first private chat with Chris at the M&G.  He played down that he has a fairly decent hog operation but on his web site it reveals that he has expanded the business.  Then he shows up at the Pig Award Forum.  

BTW:  My maternal side is from "Eye Wah" and I know how special people they are.  ❤
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Chris is now positioning himself to be a spokesperson for farmers and agriculture- speaking engagements etc., and the very socially comfortable and outgoing Whit is the perfect match.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:28 pm

LOVE IS IN THE AIR...CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!! :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

Fasten your seat belts...we are in for a hell of a ride.... Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:29 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Chris is now positioning himself to be a spokesperson for farmers and agriculture- speaking engagements etc., and the very socially comfortable and outgoing Whit is the perfect match.  

thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:29 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Chris is now positioning himself to be a spokesperson for farmers and agriculture- speaking engagements etc., and the very socially comfortable and outgoing Whit is the perfect match.  

Absolutely! That is what he said he loved about her. I have this feeling he could go in to local politics and Whitney would be a great partner in this setting.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:35 pm

I love that Whitney brings out a more outgoing Chris. It's exactly what he needs. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Exactly!! My son is only 17 but I sure hope that one day in the future he can find someone who loves him that way.

I took at peak at http://www.chrissoules.com/ and here's an excerpt from Chris Soules:

"I’m optimistic about the future of agriculture, and I plan to utilize my skills and abilities to serve as a spokesperson for the industry, highlighting recent developments and advancements farmers have made to get us where we are today.

Agriculture is a lifestyle for me, and I believe the future of the industry is bright. As a voice for farming, I plan to share what our traditionally humble industry has accomplished. Farmers are talented, resilient individuals who care about feeding the world’s growing population. They invest in technology and land preservation to ensure they, and our population, are positioned for a sustainable future.

I am proud to share and promote the American farmers’ story. It is part of my life, and it is a narrative I am honored to tell." Chris Soules (from his newly launched website)

I have to say that I got goose bumps reading this and am excited for Whitney to be joining Chris' world. She seems to be the perfect person to be by his side as a partner and a wife. She brings so much to the table and is just as talented and resilient as the farmers that Chris describes on his website.

I said it before and will say it again ... Chris was incredibly lucky to have Whitney join the cast and he realized that on ep 3 when he told her that he was the "luckiest man in the world."

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Whitney has a bit of spice and sassy side to her that he likes too.  How about her showing him the garter belt for him to grab and catch.  He liked that.  👅
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:47 pm

bestbud! Yes! I just read your post and we are of like minds. I posted what he shared because I just thought how totally cool for them to be embarking on this together.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan