SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - FAN FORUM - *Spoilers* -Discussion :: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - FAN FORUM - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:59 am

Excuse my deletion.

Last edited by Kels0012 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : don't want to release personal info)
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Spencer81 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:04 am

The E Interview was good! Lots of laughs. Was the gal interviewing flirting with Chris alittle ? :yes: :yes:
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:32 am

I want to see Whitney with her real hair color, which is brunette. Personally, I think Chris likes brunettes and I think she would look beautiful. Not that she isn't already.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:27 am

I thought Kristin at E (who has been with E a long time) has always been a warm, caring interviewee and fan. She completely made them both feel supported and relaxed - I love how she said she was oblivious about mean snark about Whitney's voice and how that made Whitney smile. That also made me realize how hard it must have been to hear all that stuff all season (while Chris was being applauded in most appearances). I wish them (and everyone on this board) lots of happiness.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:11 am

US Mag article about Whit possibly working for the family business one day:

Winner Whitney Bischoff Ready to Get Her Hands Dirty For Chris Soules

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 1426025796_chris-whitney-467

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:28 am

Chris and Whitney make an adorable couple and truly are "Soule-mates".   PINKHEART

It was gratifying to see Chris tell Whitney he loves her and her sweet reaction nod.  This couple is truly in love and have a grounded relationship in real life.  They plan to enjoy the ride and it will be fun watching.  

Lovely! Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am

Finally caught up. I just want to say they seem great. Whitney impresses me more and more with each interview. Like Chris said "she's perfect for me". I hope they make this last.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:38 am

bleuberry wrote:US Mag article about Whit possibly working for the family business one day:

Fascinating article - that points out (yet again) the things that happen and that we don't get to see - as in this part:

US Weekly wrote:"I did talk to his mom during the hometown...about what part she plays in the business and what she thinks I can do, so I'm ready to get there and to help in any way I can. I don't know that we'll know until we get there what that really means."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:41 am

And one more, love this pic and can't wait for the rest of the spread.

People Mag: The Bachelor's Chris & Whitney: Moving In Together!

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Chris-soules-02-435

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:41 am

Spencer81 wrote:I love Whitney and so glad he picked her, but not a fan of how she was sitting crosslegged on the couch.  And not sure why she didn't have her arm wrapped up with his, she seemed to always be touching him on the show!  sad  just kinda bummed me out seeing that.  

She's touching him. In the people shoot video Chris has his hand on her leg and her pinky finger is tangled up in his pinky finger. laugh out loud You can really see it at the end of the video. I just don't think that either of them are overly demonstrative people. PDA or no PDA I really like what I'm seeing in these post show videos. They seem very comfortable with each other. She listens when he talks and she makes him laugh.

I hear Chris Harrison is going to be in the front row with Whitney Monday night. I can't wait to see how he does and hope he sticks around at least as long as Sean.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 am

This is the first time I've read that they are looking at a future for her in the business. I think it's very interesting that Chris' mom shared her role at the HTD and the possibilities for Whitney. Whatever that looks like, they'll make the decision that's right for them. 

I can only imagine the stark differences for the family when they are having conversations with Whitney on her love for Chris and how she can fit in to their life and they are having conversations with Becca about her not being willing or ready to move to Arlington, much less confirm she is in love with Chris. As a mother, that would cause me huge angst! No wonder his parents were so happy in that clip they showed at the AFR.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:44 am

A great interview from Access Hollywood. Couldn't find the Embed code.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-how-will-they-make-it-last_video_2675837

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan