SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:47 am

Diana wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ I am going to have to ask my daughter to hide my laptop tomorrow so I don't make myself crazy- ok- crazier than I already am. giggling  She thinks I am nuts and cannot understand why I am glued to the forum all the time but she did offer to watch the finale with me.  

Am I a bad mother for potentially turning her into a Bach addict?giggling  
I am going insane. Someone please call 911 for me if Whitney is not F1. rotfl

giggling less then 24 hours now!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 1f49c

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 8367-910 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 I_got_13 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:49 am

KB_Mom wrote:giggling Kasha.  Believe me, it would be over my dead body that she would ever apply for this show.  

She does have a friend who has done some crew member type work for Teen Mom or 16 and Pregnant and he told her some stories about how scripted it is. I did suggest to her that he should apply for a job with the Bach.....giggling  

Ha! I am among a group of moms with teen daughters who have been watching this show together for years (well, opening night and the finale). And we actually tease them and say just make it to the HTD episode so we can all be on TV too. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 3806527698

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 am

Alright Team Chrisney! I am off to pack for my trip! I'll try to pop in after the finale sometime! Have fun and celebrate for me. cheerleader
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 am

You all are great fun. Good company to have going through this process and I can only say that I HOPE Whitney is HAPPY moving forward in all aspects of her life. She's a doll.

And Livlafluv1, that's brilliant! It will be a great surprise to have Nick and Shannon there... to wrap it all up in good spirits.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:54 am

Diana wrote:They can't get married yet. We have to crash the wedding. giggling Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 3806527698 jk

I think they are going to last! I wish them so much happiness and love. heartbeat

I think so too Diana Praying Im afraid to even say it since I really thought Andi and Josh would ., but Im hoping for these two so praying that It will be a nice surprise.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:56 am

Jolena wrote:
Diana wrote:They can't get married yet. We have to crash the wedding. giggling Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 3806527698 jk

I think they are going to last! I wish them so much happiness and love. heartbeat

I think so too Diana Praying Im afraid to even say it since I really thought Andi and Josh would ., but Im hoping for these two so praying that It will be a nice surprise.  

clapping! clapping! yes agree, hoping the best for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:12 am

Sprite wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Whitney has a bit of spice and sassy side to her that he likes too.  How about her showing him the garter belt for him to grab and catch.  He liked that.  👅

Does anyone have a copy of this video since ABC won't let me see any of the deleted scenes and hulu doesn't work in Canada? Please and thank you.

Sprite, do you use google chrome? They have an extension called Hola Better Internet and it lets you watch things if you're from a different country. So you'd be able to watch Hulu, I believe. So you can see the deleted scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:32 am

Hope you have a great trip Diana!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 1f49c

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 8367-910 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 I_got_13 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:41 am

OK Team Chrisney we are at the final day :Woah-hoo: so maybe in 15 hours we will have some answers. I'm looking forward to a very romantic proposal which IMO could only be with Whitney. I hope Chris realizes how lucky he is to have her. :sprinklehearts

Diana have a great vacation! We'll be talking....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:20 am

11 hours and 40 mins!!!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:37 am

I've already warned my kids that unless they need to go the emergency room, there will be no disturbing me for three hours tonight. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:54 am

^^ Hilarious KB. Also warned my husband as well but he gave me the side eye.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan