SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by luvlady345 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:31 am

bleuberry wrote:But she just had to clear this up on Twitter? My guess is she did say never say never but didn't think they would run with it and make it sound like she might reconcile with him.

She's been kind of a disappointment with this break up, I was so wishing she would pull an Emily and move on without looking back, ie never mentioning your ex again. And there's no comparing their f1s because, you know, 1f.... but there's no one to blame but herself if he wasn't outgoing or intellectual or whatever she's low key saying about him to the media. How hard is it to say that you wish him well but whats in the past is in the past, you're focused on the future, blah blah blah.

Ugh, do better Andi. It's like she has to have the last word, and Josh strikes me as that type too, so I suspect we'll hear from him again, though I hope not.

The interview with Ruben was a good one and reminded me why I liked her, but she took a few steps back.

But where else is she going to clear up it? A lot of celebrities had to go twitter and say they were misquoted or that what was printed was a lie...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If she's not holding out any hope of getting back together, then the answer should be the same, every time she's asked.

"No"

People
Are there any hopes for a reconciliation?

"I don't know. I never say never," the 28-year-old beauty said. "I've learned that for a really long time, to never say never, but I think I'm really happy with the life I'm living right now and all I can say is I hope for happiness with him too."

Gosh at first I thought that there really is a different meaning to "never say never" vs "slim to none" and was going to defend her. Now when I read the perfectly acceptable quote that they attributed to her, I don't understand why she would tweet out a correction.

The People quote made her sound like she was taking the high road while IMO getting message across that a reconciliation was unlikely.

Her tweet just undid that.

The poor girl may want to consider a SM break.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:37 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If she's not holding out any hope of getting back together, then the answer should be the same, every time she's asked.

"No"

People
Are there any hopes for a reconciliation?

"I don't know. I never say never," the 28-year-old beauty said. "I've learned that for a really long time, to never say never, but I think I'm really happy with the life I'm living right now and all I can say is I hope for happiness with him too."

Gosh at first I thought that there really is a different meaning to "never say never" vs "slim to none" and was going to defend her. Now when I read the perfectly acceptable quote that they attributed to her, I don't understand why she would tweet out a correction.

The People quote made her sound like she was taking the high road while IMO getting message across that a reconciliation was unlikely.

Her tweet just undid that.

The poor girl may want to consider a SM break.

giggling Either that or some PR training.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:40 am

I don't blame Andi on bit for clearing or trying to clear it up... It's amazing how people are clapping their hands in glee at the thought of Andi pining away for Josh, so yeah kudos from me... She made be able to douse some of the thing but yeah I am glad about this one... And some will still not believe it..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:40 am

luvlady345 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:But she just had to clear this up on Twitter? My guess is she did say never say never but didn't think they would run with it and make it sound like she might reconcile with him.

She's been kind of a disappointment with this break up, I was so wishing she would pull an Emily and move on without looking back, ie never mentioning your ex again. And there's no comparing their f1s because, you know, 1f.... but there's no one to blame but herself if he wasn't outgoing or intellectual or whatever she's low key saying about him to the media. How hard is it to say that you wish him well but whats in the past is in the past, you're focused on the future, blah blah blah.

Ugh, do better Andi. It's like she has to have the last word, and Josh strikes me as that type too, so I suspect we'll hear from him again, though I hope not.

The interview with Ruben was a good one and reminded me why I liked her, but she took a few steps back.

But where else is she going to clear up it? A lot of celebrities had to go twitter and say they were misquoted or that what was printed was a lie...

I honestly believe the writer was helping her get the message across in a kinder, more fan - friendly way.

Saying that there was "slim to none" chance of getting back with ex IMO has a bitterness to it.

If I was Andi's PR rep, I would be a whole lot happier with the People quote than with Andi's tweet. But that's just me.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:48 am

luvlady345 wrote:I don't blame Andi on bit for clearing or trying to clear it up...  It's amazing how people are clapping their hands in glee at the thought of Andi pining away for Josh, so yeah kudos from me...  She made be able to douse some of the thing but yeah I am glad about this one... And some will still not believe it..

She didn't say she was misquoted though, she probably just wished she'd gone a step further to say slim to none. She seems to back up the quote by saying 'never say never may not be in my vocabulary but...'

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:49 am

luvlady345 wrote:I don't blame Andi on bit for clearing or trying to clear it up...  It's amazing how people are clapping their hands in glee at the thought of Andi pining away for Josh, so yeah kudos from me...  She made be able to douse some of the thing but yeah I am glad about this one... And some will still not believe it..

But Andi wants to continue with a career in the public eye so it would behoove her to act on SM (since she seems so committed to this medium) in a manner that grows her fan base.

I think she should go heads down on her next big project so that she has something truly exciting to tweet about. She could take a lesson from Des or Emily ... two Bachelorettes who always take high road and have indeed moved on to bigger and better.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:50 am

Well, people applauded Josh for his "NO" answer about Andi, but she can't have the same honestly and be applauded? Why is there a double standard? Josh was herald as being straight forward, but now Andi is bitter and not taking the high road?

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:52 am

Andi could have saved herself a lot of trouble and just said "No" to the original question. There's no need for clarification with that answer.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 87b72b10 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 86669110 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:56 am

That IMO is the issue. She didn't have the same honesty as Josh. She beats around the bush because maybe she can't admit it herself that there's no hope.

Slim to none is not, No. Never say never is not No.  I don't miss her, is no.

I would applaud her if she was honest. Either of those quotes are leaving an ounce of hope. JMHO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:56 am

luvlady345 wrote:Well, people applauded Josh for his "NO" answer about Andi, but she can't have the same honestly and be applauded?  Why is there a double standard?  Josh was herald as being straight forward, but now Andi is bitter and not taking the high road?

I would have loved if she just said no and that be it.

I think she looks like a brat due to her petty response on twitter. Regardless if People mis-quoted her or whatever, sometimes she just needs to learn to keep her mouth shut... why because its not worth it... she isn't that important. All IMO of course.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:58 am

But Josh did clarify his answer also and but they are friends, so Andi is not allowed to do the same?

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis