SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:59 am

OT :gotcha:

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:29 am; edited 4 times in total

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:00 am

bleuberry wrote:Emily has definitely been on Reward Style's top 10 sellers list before, or one of their lists. Probably not for a while though.

chasingpavements: that's pretty much my impression as well. I think people would cut Andi some slack if she did these things as a side gig a la Jillian and Des. And while it isn't her fault, it's quite the fall from assistant DA and so it's hard for people to forget how she/the show sold her to the viewers.

She definitely made it in July 2013 , but it's definitely possible that was a 1-time thing or that her rank has dropped significantly since then as she's not longer active on her blog. Still, it just goes to show that absolutely zero talent was needed for her to make 10-40k/month at the time.

And, I 100% agree that Andi sold an image of this "independent, educated, and career-oriented" lead that she simply did not live up to. I also think it's incredibly stupid and entitled to stop being a lawyer after your parents paid for 7 years of schooling. Part of the reason why I don't like her. I just think that if she HAD to give up the law, I don't necessarily blame her for using her fame to accepting endorsements to make a living. I hope she realizes that it's temporary though!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:02 am

I was talking top 25 for the year. That Emily has never been a part of that I can see. She may have made the list a month or two, but I don't have access to all those records.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 87b72b10 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 86669110 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:12 am

This is Andi's thread. Let's please get back on topic. Thank you.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Samuel10fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Samuel10 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Family10fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Samuel15fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:24 am

chasingpavements wrote:And, I 100% agree that Andi sold an image of this "independent, educated, and career-oriented" lead that she simply did not live up to. I also think it's incredibly stupid and entitled to stop being a lawyer after your parents paid for 7 years of schooling. Part of the reason why I don't like her. I just think that if she HAD to give up the law, I don't necessarily blame her for using her fame to accepting endorsements to make a living. I hope she realizes that it's temporary though!

True, her profession made for a more interesting storyline and seemed to fit her persona so well that's it's hard to see her doing basically nothing. Or a reality TV show. hmmm It was even better for her marketability IMO because there's nothing new or original going on with her now especially since the engagement ended.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:44 pm

Andi’s Apple: Former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman is kicking off her single life with a fresh start in a new city. This series will capture Dorfman as she navigates the dating world of New York City while cultivating her passions for fashion, fitness and food. With the help of her pals, including a former Bachelor costar, the headstrong 28-year-old is learning about life—and love—on her own terms.

^^^So this is what she has been filming. She will have her own reality tv webseries (whatever this means?).

market watch

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Sharleen gets a gig out of this good for her -- haha well I must say I applaud Andi's networking skills  yes for snagging this deal...
She's got drive and ambition that's for sure. And she's enterprising! all thumbs up for me

on the "bach fans would love this" note -- laugh out loud andi cos is it she's back as the bachette on her terms in NYC or...???? cos she's OH so lovable

guess she and josh might be going head to head if he's rallying for the bachelor gig  rofl
dunno how this help in the path of self-awareness but I guess who am I to judge what "personal growth" would be great for her at this point in time no idea

Last edited by emusha on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:50 pm

sara11 wrote:
Andi’s Apple: Former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman is kicking off her single life with a fresh start in a new city. This series will capture Dorfman as she navigates the dating world of New York City while cultivating her passions for fashion, fitness and food. With the help of her pals, including a former Bachelor costar, the headstrong 28-year-old is learning about life—and love—on her own terms.

^^^So this is what she has been filming. She will have her own reality tv webseries (whatever this means?).

market watch

Serious question, does Andi have any friends that are bach related? Don't follow her SM, but know that other bach leads (Sean, Emily, Des, Ashley, etc.) have mentioned their non-bach friends in the past. I think I'll pass on her series.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Sounds like something you would watch on a pc type device following a rich, young single adult enjoying living in NYC. Kind of reality tv meets sex and the city.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:52 pm

sara11 wrote:

market watch

A webseries is Internet , not TV correct? I'm not surprised about her documenting her new life in NYC to some degree, but the idea of her documenting her dating life baffles me. I would think she would be done with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 pm

It was on the wall all along. She wants a TV career and the guy she ends up with must want to do that, too. Not a bad thing, and I'm glad that she now knows that needs someone who also wants to be on the big screen someday . No point pretending to wish to go back to law, now. She should just face this squarely. Hope it works out great for her.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Yup it'll be available for viewing via the internet -- you could watch it on tv if your tv is hooked up to the internet? not a tv expert but it's def possible to do so -- like how you'd watch netflix and youtube etc. via tv if you get it hooked up
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis