SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 am

concerned36 wrote: During the finale, the fields are covered with snow. There is nothing to harvest, and you don't harvest in the snow anyway. So how could Chris go out and harvest the day after the FRC as he has been saying in interviews? What does this mean?
Good point! Never really believed it anyway but still
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 am

Jeepers wrote:Mucho of Chris snd Whitney has been edited to minimize their relationship especially after episode 5 .. And he was pretty taken with her early on .. So I sisagreewith any thing that even breaths of her being 2nd choice .. Or just the guaranteed

I think that both relationships were pretty hidden throughout the season. Whitney has gotten the first rose at RCs or a group rose pretty much every time, it seems, so I definitely believe that Chris has been very confident about her from very early on. But, until Britt left, I feel like we didn't really saw why. And, same with Becca. I keep thinking about that RS e-mail, where someone wrote about Chris taking Becca to Elan's private birthday dinner, without any cameras before the hometowns. To me, that indicates that Chris felt very close and comfortable with Becca and knew that she would be in his top 2 from very early on. Seeing how happy the two girls and Chris seem now, I don't think the person who won was a "default".

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 am

Diana wrote:
concerned36 wrote: During the finale, the fields are covered with snow. There is nothing to harvest, and you don't harvest in the snow anyway. So how could Chris go out and harvest the day after the FRC as he has been saying in interviews? What does this mean?
Good point! Never really believed it anyway but still

I never believed it either. I always thought it was a line to go with his Farmer theme. Wouldn't be surprised if TPTB told him to say that.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 am

I lost internet connection for a while and have finally got back on! I asked in the media thread but no one answered about the new US Weekly issue. Has it been discussed in this thread today? I can't find it if it has. But I did skim quickly. I hope someone is here still. LOL

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:10 am

Anyway, was it in the new preview or was it during the F3 RC where Whitney had a VO that said something about Becca that wasn't the nicest thing I've heard her say....she was comparing the two of them. And do you remember what she said? This is not a knock on Whitney...I'm just trying to remember what she said...and trying to make sense of that cover for US Weekly.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I lost internet connection for a while and have finally got back on! I asked in the media thread but no one answered about the new US Weekly issue. Has it been discussed in this thread today? I can't find it if it has. But I did skim quickly. I hope someone is here still. LOL

its been discussed up thread mp Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:15 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Anyway, was it in the new preview or was it during the F3 RC where Whitney had a VO that said something about Becca that wasn't the nicest thing I've heard her say....she was comparing the two of them.  And do you remember what she said? This is not a knock on Whitney...I'm just trying to remember what she said...and trying to make sense of that cover for US Weekly.  

O: 42.
she cant be right if im right for him. She is young, lack of experience and i dont think she is ready

> reminds me of Nikki vs Clare a bit laugh out loud (forgot who said that..was it Nikki or Clare?..)
> this is the second time the same sentiment has been shown. The first one was her comment over Britt on epis. 6

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 am

I feel like this is a kind of a rational thought process though, comparing your qualities to the other girls that are still around.  

For example, didn't Catherine say something when he let Lesley Murphy go? Like she couldn't be right for him cause she thought Lesley would be so much better for him?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:28 am

Thanks! I hate to say it but usually the Life and Style is correct or darn close! Does it usually come out this early almost two weeks before FRC? What will the mags say next week?

Obviously, Whitney isn't happy that he chose Becca after all as F2. Does she think Becca is just too different from her that she begins to backtrack on how right Chris is right for her? Why would she take a promotion when she's leaving for Iowa? For that matter, why would they offer it to her. Alot goes into hiring for a new job esp in a specialized field. It's so hard to believe that she would do an about face but something isn't adding up. I like Whitney but nothing post show says Whitney... NOT A THING. Sorry, if this is repetetive but I wrote it out before I went and found where it was discussed. It's just bugging me and I've waited all day to see what else article said.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:33 am

No actually life and style is never right. It's Us Weekly that is usually correct
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:35 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Anyway, was it in the new preview or was it during the F3 RC where Whitney had a VO that said something about Becca that wasn't the nicest thing I've heard her say....she was comparing the two of them.  And do you remember what she said? This is not a knock on Whitney...I'm just trying to remember what she said...and trying to make sense of that cover for US Weekly.  

O: 42.
she cant be right if im right for him. She is young, lack of experience and i dont think she is ready

> reminds me of Nikki vs Clare a bit laugh out loud (forgot who said that..was it Nikki or Clare?..)
> this is the second time the same sentiment has been shown. The first one was her comment over Britt on epis. 6

Which is pretty much what her friend Kaitlyn said after Kaitlyn was eliminated.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:38 am

Here's a pic of Chris with a fan. The man's previous pic was in San Diego 14 hours before he took this with Chris.

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 50 Chris210

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena