SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by SliverofHope Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:32 am

I am peaceful, I am brave could be interpreted as meaning she is at peace with her decision, a decision that was hard so it was brave of her to make it. Which could go along with her ending things with Chris or with her getting engaged to Chris!

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:34 am

SliverofHope wrote:I am peaceful, I am brave could be interpreted as meaning she is at peace with her decision, a decision that was hard so it was brave of her to make it.  Which could go along with her ending things with Chris or with her getting engaged to Chris!

yep IA. and i lean to think the ending will be the latter. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 am

Diana wrote:
Hopefully wrote:If Chris is with Whitney because Becca backed out that would totally suck on Whitney's part . IMO cause she will always wonder if she was second best OUCH.. I'd be like seee ya if that was me. Just saying...
IMO Whitney was always going to be final one though. Oh well seems it worked for Chris and Des.

imo, the difference is that Chris and Des had 2 1-1 dates before HTD that were both very romantic, and they also had a love story going all season. I never saw the chemistry between Des and Brooks, and imo, that was all fabricated for the drama. The Des and Brooks thing was to overshadow Des and Chris to surprise viewers, out of left field. They are very right for each other. I'm sorry, I haven't seen that sort of romantic love story between Chris and Whitney. He doesn't look at Whitney the way he looks at Becca. I even think Chris had more feelings and chemistry with Britt and Jade than with Whitney. Whitney is the sure thing, the one Chris can count on to accept a proposal. Also, Chris Siegfried said he did not watch any of the season except their dates. Don't know if Whitney is watching or not. But to me, Whitney cannot help but see that she is default, if she has been watching. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 am

If you look at her SM history, it is not unusual for her to posts inspirational and encouraging stuff.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:37 am

soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I guess for me ,

I can see B-C going with the usual route. B may borrow JP's theme : leap of faith. "Whatever it takes" seems working both ways and they met in the middle. i think there are clues of her is gonna spill 'ILY' on the show too. :gotcha:

She did say on her tweet after all   :stirthepot :

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  21h 21 hours ago
I am peaceful, I am brave.

Mura no one :stirthepot  like you!!   lolpanda

what do you mean??...that i am a Panda?.... lolpanda . Thanks! #Bestcomplimentever Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 49 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 am

Mucho of Chris snd Whitney has been edited to minimize their relationship especially after episode 5 .. And he was pretty taken with her early on .. So I disagree with any thing that even breaths of her being 2nd choice .. Or just the guaranteed or default

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:45 am

Jeepers wrote:Mucho of Chris snd Whitney has been edited to minimize their relationship especially after episode 5 .. And he was pretty taken with her early on .. So I sisagreewith any thing that even breaths of her being 2nd choice .. Or just the guaranteed
Yeah me either.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:49 am

During the finale, the fields are covered with snow. There is nothing to harvest, and you don't harvest in the snow anyway. So how could Chris go out and harvest the day after the FRC as he has been saying in interviews? What does this mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:53 am

concerned36 wrote:
Diana wrote:
Hopefully wrote:If Chris is with Whitney because Becca backed out that would totally suck on Whitney's part . IMO cause she will always wonder if she was second best OUCH.. I'd be like seee ya if that was me. Just saying...
IMO Whitney was always going to be final one though. Oh well seems it worked for Chris and Des.

imo, the difference is that Chris and Des had 2 1-1 dates before HTD that were both very romantic, and they also had a love story going all season. I never saw the chemistry between Des and Brooks, and imo, that was all fabricated for the drama. The Des and Brooks thing was to overshadow Des and Chris to surprise viewers, out of left field. They are very right for each other. I'm sorry, I haven't seen that sort of romantic love story between Chris and Whitney. He doesn't look at Whitney the way he looks at Becca. I even think Chris had more feelings and chemistry with Britt and Jade than with Whitney. Whitney is the sure thing, the one Chris can count on to accept a proposal. Also, Chris Siegfried said he did not watch any of the season except their dates. Don't know if Whitney is watching or not. But to me, Whitney cannot help but see that she is default, if she has been watching. hmmm

Thank you! It was always Chris for Des, just like it is Becca for Chris, The way Chris looks at Becca is totally different than when he looks at Whit or any other. I will be shocked if he picked Whit
In my mind, I can't even see him letting her go without losing himself.
I am reminded of Jason M when he let Molly go and picked Melissa, he cried like a baby, and was not able to forget about Molly, hence the Mesnick.
Come to think of it Melissa was aggressive more like Whit and Molly was lay back more like Becca.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:00 am

concerned36 wrote: During the finale, the fields are covered with snow. There is nothing to harvest, and you don't harvest in the snow anyway. So how could Chris go out and harvest the day after the FRC as he has been saying in interviews? What does this mean?

Wow, good catch.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:00 am

Becca's sisters message was so sweet. Love the Tilley's!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:00 am

concerned36 wrote:
Diana wrote:

IA with you...in light of a good conspiracy theory..why not showing us the full wuv story awwww when there are planted false spoilers out there?... Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 49 3806527698 .
Hey! im not complaining!..eventhough the false spoiler season is kinda sucks..nothing can top RS getting Fleissed. :uptonogood
Here i go :stirthepot again!!... lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena