SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:
truelovealways wrote:So let's speculate why do y'all think Chris is crying after his lcd with Becca?

Maybe he decided it wasn't going to work out with Becca.

I think it might be the opposite.  I don't think Chris wanted to say goodbye.  :cutesmile!:
He knew in his soul and in his gut that he couldn't say goodbye to that girl :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:45 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:
truelovealways wrote:So let's speculate why do y'all think Chris is crying after his lcd with Becca?

I think it might be the opposite.  I don't think Chris wanted to say goodbye.  :cutesmile!:
I am not buying into this but you very well could be right. Guess we will see who he's engaged to at the end of the day.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:47 am

Litta123 wrote:

As much as I believe Becca is F1, I genuinely believe it was a tough decision for Chris. As others have posted, his mind was at war with his heart. Whitney is not only great on paper for him, she's also great in RL. She's clearly all in, seems mature and seems ready for the life Chris wants to start. But as he indicated (was it in the blog?), he wasn't ready in his soul to say good-bye to Becca. I think Chris is terrified of making the wrong decision, hence the agony.

Agreed!  It's coming down to the all in, sure thing, since the limo door opened vs. the one that is moving slowly, hesitantly and realistically through the whole process.  Which wins out? The sure bet your head is telling you to take or the one that means you could risk it all and still come up empty but your heart is attached to...  Hard choices to make and I think the thought of letting anyone and everyone down, especially his family at this point, totally terrifies him.  

Regardless of who he ends up choosing, they are both great choices and both seem happy now.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:52 am

Diana wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:

I am not buying into this but you very well could be right. Guess we will see who he's engaged to at the end of the day.

I am saying he could very well be engaged to Whitney and Becca is the one who pulled herself out. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:55 am

mindless wrote:I've honestly wondered if maybe Becca just doesn't get there with her feelings in the short amount of time that's left. I wouldn't be surprised since she's so normal and sensible and clearly immune to the bachelor bubble. I definitely think that if she did say I love you and gave him some kind of a time frame for things going forward then he would pick her in a heartbeat. But if she doesn't then I can see him choosing Whitney. I just can't help feeling sorry for her in that case, because everything Chris has said about Becca in his blogs and even on Ellen is just so telling. Oh well, Becca seems happy, so whatever happened, it's OK. It is a frustrating thought though to have their love story possibly cut short because of the ridiculous time frame of this show.

Great post mindless!  I agree with you, again! Hugesmile giggling bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 am

I've said this multiple times but Chris had an amazing final two. Both women bring something to the table that would be difficult to say goodbye to. Either way he's going to cry. I just will not be shocked if the crying is because he made his choice after Becca's LCD. I may think he made a different choice that many of you think but that's okay because we are all entitled to what we believe and there is less than two weeks left and we will know what happened.

I am just not buying this whole thing that the only reason Chris would chose Whitney is because Becca did not want to get engaged. If we wanted Becca he would have chosen Becca. (maybe he did. I still think Whitney is F1 :hidingchair but hey I could be wrong, would not be the first time).
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:00 am

If Chris is with Whitney because Becca backed out that would totally suck on Whitney's part . IMO cause she will always wonder if she was second best OUCH.. I'd be like seee ya if that was me. Just saying...

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 am

Hopefully wrote:If Chris is with Whitney because Becca backed out that would totally suck on Whitney's part . IMO cause she will always wonder if she was second best OUCH.. I'd be like seee ya if that was me. Just saying...

This kind of happened with Chris and Des and they are married and really, really happy. It all comes down to how the F1 handles it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:11 am

Hopefully wrote:If Chris is with Whitney because Becca backed out that would totally suck on Whitney's part . IMO cause she will always wonder if she was second best OUCH.. I'd be like seee ya if that was me. Just saying...
IMO Whitney was always going to be final one though. Oh well seems it worked for Chris and Des.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:24 am

This is a minor detail, has anyone seen this?  The producers called ahead and asked the State Fair to remain open one hour later just for Chris and Becca to ride the Ferris Wheel. So they got there at 10pm and left at 11pm.  If it looked like 2:30 on Chris's watch it was probably a mirror image, which was really 10:30.  Also, note the gondola was number 11.  Next Bachelorette is season 11. (I think Kaitlyn has been confirmed as next Bachelorette, I was worried it would be Becca.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wg7vs_VQHs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:27 am

I guess for me ,

I can see B-C going with the usual route. B may borrow JP's theme : leap of faith. "Whatever it takes" seems working both ways and they met in the middle. i think there are clues of her is gonna spill 'ILY' on the show too. :gotcha:

She did say on her tweet after all :stirthepot :

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 21h 21 hours ago
I am peaceful, I am brave.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:31 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I guess for me ,

I can see B-C going with the usual route. B may borrow JP's theme : leap of faith. "Whatever it takes" seems working both ways and they met in the middle. i think there are clues of her is gonna spill 'ILY' on the show too. :gotcha:

She did say on her tweet after all   :stirthepot :

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  21h 21 hours ago
I am peaceful, I am brave.

Mura no one :stirthepot like you!! lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena