SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 pm

He didn't just say "wild ride" though, I think he used the term "Buckle up!" as well, which is often used in relation to riding a horse.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:54 pm

notarose wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I agree.  What could be the #unexpectedtwist????

I also think Mike fleiss drops hints too, and his early tweets are very interesting.  "Wild ride," and "fair,"  :whistle:

It could have been in reference to the final 2. 

Wild ride - choppy waters on the boat in Bali (Whitney) because a Ferris wheel isn't wild but Becca did have a quick momentary wild ride on her horse.  I did notice that in the horse scene Chris turned his horse to go after Sully first.  The rafting was wild.  Both girls were on that date with Whit as his copilot.  Must include the wild child Jade (nickname Mustang) fell overboard and the date card read "rapidly falling". 

Fair - as I wrote above re:Becca; and Whitney is also "the fairest" as in fair completion.

love your nuggets as always NR (re: esp the snow). ..keep em coming Praying

maybe we should start the "2" game to decipher some stuff? :cutesmile!:

i start.

"2" theme Season

- This season full of 2nd Chance.
- 2 Virgins. and Becca is Virgin 2.0 :uptonogood
- 2 Ashleys
- 2 Limo group entrance (15+15 girls)
- 2 Returnee (forgot her name and Jordan)
- Becca exiting from 2nd limo

- what else?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Keeping that time frame in mind, how can Becca not be scared to death...a possible proposal is about to take place...what is she going to do? Refuse it..say I'm not ready...I just don't think its that cut and dry. If so, Becca's enthusiasm post show knocks any other f2 out of the ball park. She can't wait for Monday nights????

No points made really just trying to figure out how she isn't F1.
Preach it and wine to that. :Chris: It definitely is a surprising turn of events for me, that I actually enjoy this season so much, not being passionate about anyone in particular, but it's so easy and light-spirited, positive, that the end result won't change the mood. :Nod: (whatever TPTB did different this year, they did good)

Exactly, happy, I really, truly won't care who's F1. The only thing Whitney being F1 will do is make me hang up my sleuthing cap...because clearly, I don't know how to interpret this show. No shame for me in that. I'm okay with not being able to get into the mind of MF. sneakyl ..and it will save me A LOT of time! I won't lose one ounce of sleep over it either.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the comradery here and the drama of the show in the future. wine

In the meantime, come hell or high water, I'll stick with Becca as F1. Go big or go home!

Ditto Litta..Could care less about who the F1.

im gonna hang up my towel too.. giggling . Clearly if we are wrong, we dont have anything to work with left anymore no no. We may need to just enjoy the trainwreck for that the show really is....

Agreed ,tonz of time could be switch for better use. giggling ..Hey! maybe we should form a knitting club instead?... Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 66 3806527698 .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi everyone. Long time lurker through many bach/bachette seasons but just wanted to chime in because I couldn't help but notice that Becca is in Dallas right now...

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 66 Image11

Wonder why?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 pm

mindless wrote:He didn't just say "wild ride" though, I think he used the term "Buckle up!" as well, which is often used in relation to riding a horse.

:yes:  It applies to Becca as you said.

Kaitlyn had a very obvious "buckle up" scene - limo exit.  

Maybe someone will fly over the farm before the end of show.  In the season preview there is a pan shot obviously taken from a small plane or heli.  Would need to "buckle up" then as well.  Could be 1 of the girls returning.  So far I've only seen 1 limo on the farm road in previews.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Welcomeparty!

Thanks for sharing, NDC23!!

right now i have no idea what is she doing there...and i do wonder whether she has quit her job or not.... question

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:05 pm

She might be going to Shreveport.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:06 pm

She must be going home for a visit. Just when Chris went to Iowa. Interesting... Some time with the family before the finale and everything that comes after?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:06 pm

I wonder why Becca is in Dallas. Maybe going home to see her family? I noticed in that message she posted from her little sister it said I can't wait to see you. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:08 pm

mindless wrote:She must be going home for a visit. Just when Chris went to Iowa. Interesting... Some time with the family before the finale and everything that comes after?
That is a good point though. The same day Chris is at a airport so is Becca.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  
 ·   Feb 11    
Fair warning... The season only gets better and better!!!

He also tweeted this in December:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  
 ·   Dec 31    
Happy New Year, #Bachelornation ! My New Year's resolution? To make this season the craziest, most shocking -- most romantic season ever!!!

i copy to F1 thread for easy reference. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:13 pm

CH is in TX as well .. at the airport LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena