SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Jeepers wrote:CH is in TX as well ..  at the airport LOL
Becca for Bachelorette laugh out loud just kidding
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Diana wrote:

Oh, I'd love that! #unexpectedtwist
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:17 pm

mindless wrote:
Diana wrote:

Oh, I'd love that! #unexpectedtwist
Everyone one thinks it's Kaitlyn but all of a sudden it's Becca #unexpectedtwist giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:19 pm

There is a lay over in Dallas it Iowa today it departs at 7:46pm tonight Smiley laugh out loud on united

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Well...Chris was spotted back in Iowa earlier.  So, maybe she was going home for a visit.

But... if we're going with the they've probably hidden out there some theory (and it's been reference how easy it would be for Whitney to drive and slip in and out of there).  Could she be headed to Iowa to stay on the farm with him, while he trains for DWTS from there.  Yes, driving the 4 hours instead of flying, would probably be less likely to be noticed or the need for disguises, but...  no idea

Mura, you and your :stirthepot  might be rubbing off on me!  Hugesmile giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Jeepers wrote:
see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:But what if she doesn't fall in love?

Her VO of "my heart is all in, 100%" tells me she does

She can be all in .. For breakfast at Tiffanies .. But unless she can tell Chris that she loves him and is willing to move to Iowa .. And marry him .. It will be too little too late

I don't think moving to Iowa is so cut and dry now now. I think IMO he realized, he wanted a wife who would move to Arlington however, maybe he fell in love with someone who he is willing to compromise and work things out slowly rather than choose someone who may have said they were willing to move but really, they weren't going to be happy.

"I have a business with my mom and dad so I have flexibility," the 33-year-old farmer from Arlington, IA, told E! News. "There is a workable scenario where I can basically live in two places."

And I definitely feel like there were some women who probably weren't really, truly, willing," Soules explained.

"I mean, maybe they said they'd be willing to, but probably, in their heart of hearts, wouldn't have been happy even though, maybe, they said they were willing to."

And part of my life is Iowa -- or if I'd be willing to compromise for them. So all of it is just part of the process of falling in love and knowing if it's the person that you're meant to be with for the rest of your life," Soules told E! News.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-i-have-flexibility-and-could-live-in-two-places-17324.php#x6gpxb3C1xFwUAMY.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Meeting up with sean and Cat? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Anybody watch E news??

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:28 pm

truelovealways wrote:Anybody watch E news??
It's in the media thread
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:30 pm

mimitalks wrote:Without spoilers, without sleuthing, I cannot see an unedited version of a man looking at a woman, moaning, sighing whatever Chris did before tenderly kissing Becca and and trailing that hand down her back (being kissed back with equal fervor) before he started whispering she was coming with him without thinking that man is smitten. Akin to Arie's kiss for Emily in that it clearly showed the depth of what he was then feeling. If Chris and Becca had done the Harlequin Romance cover as an animation, this scene would have won hands down. People, we were shown romance and 2 people falling in love, and I will never believe otherwise - whether he ends up giving her the final rose or not. This is why I watch this show. I could care less about the distractions along the way.

mimitalks, I couldn't agree more. This is my first post, it's been so long since I've been on a forum I had to re-register. I haven't really watched any bach/bachettes since Emily's. I tuned in to watch Chris and have seen the last three. I couldn't stand it so I had to check for spoilers. I'm in a state of shock that it's rumored to be Whitney. He's totally in love with Becca in my opinion. I didn't really pay attention to Whitney's hometown but did she get and extended outing with Chris like Becca did? If he does choose Whitney he's got some explaining to do to her. I know producers want him to make it seem like they both could be F1, but he's going above and beyond with Becca.
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Thanks GA!

i simply think none of these are deal breaker for him.
- Virginity status
- Willingness to move to IO ASAP
- Readiness to popping up babies

Interesting that he did say this line !
So all of it is just part of the process of falling in love and knowing if it's the person that you're meant to be with for the rest of your life,

($1 to my interesting jar! laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Diana wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Anybody watch E news??
It's in the media thread
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena