SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:40 am

truelovealways wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
He definitely does! To me it seems like he is asking Becca what she wants because he already knows that what he wants is her and he is making sure that they are on the same page.

IA! The ending is all up to Becca. If she wants anything less than an engagement, I've been wondering if this quote is relevant in light of the pressure cooker she was in...

hinkaa
1 month ago
my sister said something on Twitter recently and I just wanted to share it because I love this. "@beccatilley5: Be strong. Be confident- and make sure you stand up for yourself. But make sure your heart stays soft. And be compassionate."
IA if Becca is not final 1 it is because she decides Chris is not the one for her. it seems Chris is putting the ball in her court he knows she is what he wants but, he is not confident that he is what she wants.

I think that quote (if relevant) could also just mean she didn't crumble under the pressure. If Chris says goodbye because she isn't ready for an engagement after knowing him for 2 months, that's on him. If he's in LA doing DWTS, that points more to Becca IMO.

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:46 am

Diana wrote:No actually life and style is never right. It's Us Weekly that is usually correct
I meant to say US Weekly...had Life and Style on brain I guess because they featured TB last week. That's why I'm trying to figure out if Whitney is the one who decided we're not so perfect for each other because of how different she views Becca from her. I do think that Whitney has a teeny tiny bit of big sis in her and nothing is wrong with that. Sounds crazy, I know but like I said....NOTHING...not a thing points to Whitney... post filming. Not a blog, not SM ... not anything!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:48 am

SliverofHope wrote:Here's a pic of Chris with a fan. The man's previous pic was in San Diego 14 hours before he took this with Chris.

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 51 Chris210
Did the guys delete the pic of SD? I haven't looked at his twitter.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:52 am

If we are to believe this article:

http://www.eonline.com/news/626824/how-the-bachelor-did-the-impossible-got-better-than-ever-in-season-17?linkId=12559259

I can see if Chris does want Becca as his final one and she is not ready for an engagement, they will continue dating ourside the Bubble with the blessings of Fleiss and Company.  I really believe they allowed us to see the love story grow for a reason. So far, they have allowed Chris to have greater control.

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:55 am

Here's the pic he posted of SD, he hasn't deleted it.

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 51 Chriss10

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:10 am

You know.. if Becca is F1 and Chris has been secretly in San Diego.. I must be the worst San Diegan ever! I've got nothing! Granted, I work and have a life (sorta). giggling

I dont know why I never asked but does anyone know what part of San Diego she lives in? I know alums like Tenley probably in the Encinitas area.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:33 am

california90 wrote:You know.. if Becca is F1 and Chris has been secretly in San Diego.. I must be the worst San Diegan ever! I've got nothing! Granted, I work and have a life (sorta). giggling

I dont know why I never asked but does anyone know what part of San Diego she lives in? I know alums like Tenley probably in the Encinitas area.

Becca lives in Rancho Santa Fe and i read she works at Salon Salon there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:44 am

alwaysvictoria wrote:If we are to believe this article:

http://www.eonline.com/news/626824/how-the-bachelor-did-the-impossible-got-better-than-ever-in-season-17?linkId=12559259

I can see if Chris does want Becca as his final one and she is not ready for an engagement, they will continue dating ourside the Bubble with the blessings of Fleiss and Company.  I really believe they allowed us to see the love story grow for a reason. So far, they have allowed Chris to have greater control.

TY4 share..im still giggling at the "sneak off with a girl when he wants to"..not only Britt on camera...but also certain someone off camera (if the onlooker on RS column are to believe Hugesmile ).

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:47 am

lurker11 wrote:I feel like this is a kind of a rational thought process though, comparing your qualities to the other girls that are still around.  

For example, didn't Catherine say something when he let Lesley Murphy go? Like she couldn't be right for him cause she thought Lesley would be so much better for him?

Except Catherine was talking anout herself as opposed to Whitney questioning how right Others are for him. Difference in delivery shows Catherine's humility and not thinking she is better than everyone and Whitney thinking she is better than everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:49 am

mindless wrote:I've honestly wondered if maybe Becca just doesn't get there with her feelings in the short amount of time that's left. I wouldn't be surprised since she's so normal and sensible and clearly immune to the bachelor bubble. I definitely think that if she did say I love you and gave him some kind of a time frame for things going forward then he would pick her in a heartbeat. But if she doesn't then I can see him choosing Whitney. I just can't help feeling sorry for her in that case, because everything Chris has said about Becca in his blogs and even on Ellen is just so telling. Oh well, Becca seems happy, so whatever happened, it's OK. It is a frustrating thought though to have their love story possibly cut short because of the ridiculous time frame of this show.

He called Whitney a mother, Kaithlyn a lot of fun or something and then Becca the total package= mother+a lot of fun.
Do the math. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:52 am

SliverofHope wrote:Here's the pic he posted of SD, he hasn't deleted it.

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 51 Chriss10
So this guy lands in San Diego one day and takes a pic with the Bachelor the next day?
We are getting somewhere now.
San Diego sure is a long way frm Iowa or Chicago. Things that make me go mmmnnnnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:01 am

concerned36 wrote:
california90 wrote:You know.. if Becca is F1 and Chris has been secretly in San Diego.. I must be the worst San Diegan ever! I've got nothing! Granted, I work and have a life (sorta). giggling

Becca lives in Rancho Santa Fe and i read she works at Salon Salon there.  

Her title on the show also said Chiropractor Assistant? Is she both?

I'm not gonna lie.. while sure I can see her living in RSF (white, conservative), but most people who live there are wealthy families. RSF is the wealthiest in san diego (multi-million dollar homes). interesting. just cause most young people wouldn't choose RSF to live because lets be real.. no one can really afford it. laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena