SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:23 am

Why would they favorite something about Becca being the Bachelorette if she is engaged or with Chris? Like think about it. It be disrespectful. And that tweet about his mom. If he's with Becca that is so out of line IMO.

At this point, nearly everything points to Whitney to me.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:23 am

lurker11 wrote:That's fair. Just seemed like the ones that were positive to Chris and Becca were seen as proof of her being F1. So thought I'd post these as well.
Thank you for posting them. :yes:
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:23 am

What I thought about tonight's dates ~ They hardly showed anything on any of the dates. I really did not like how they brought last weeks last 1-1 date and rose ceremony in the two hours tonight. It made them have to cut more of the HTD's and it just did not seem like they showed much at all. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Becca's family isn't happy in the way the HTD was edited. They're quite outspoken about it.

Well if I ever entertained the possibility Becca could be f1, her family's twitter activity took care of that. Suspect

as see2love mentioned above, if we keeping score enough, the Tilleys have favorited many tweets in favor of C-B, some supported her for next Ette and some against C-B. Fair case for each.

They seem aware enough of the 5 mill law suit.

and yes, i always entertain the idea of wrong spoilers. thats the only way i can still tune in on this silly show Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 2498057887  
Hey mura, do we know if Whit's family is tweeting support for her? To be honest, I haven't paid attention but one thought that came to mind...what if Becca is F1 and the TPTB don't think anything of it as they know that Becca is the F1 so they aren't concerned unless Becca's family start tweeting more with regards to that? I am still torn as to whether the spoilers are right. For some reason, I got a nagging feeling that we are being led into a direction that might not be the way it ends up as it seems too obvious for Whit right now. What do you think?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:28 am

aunties: tried to search for whitneys family on Twitter and  couldn't find anything. Her sister is a Chicago attorney and is probably more hesitant about public tweets.

Only notable recent tweet activity for Chris: Chris did favorite two tweets about Whitney. And one about jimmy kimmel

Last edited by lurker11 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 am

lurker11 wrote: yes That's fair. Just seemed like the ones that were positive to Chris and Becca were seen as proof of her being F1. So thought I'd post these as well.

IA. in fact i think you should post on Whitney F1 Thread, lurker

That way it will be fair and making easier to refer to.

we can always go back to the F1-thread to look back to (and learn something)  after the fact yes

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:35 am

lindsayliles http://instagram.com/lindsayliles/
42 minutes ago
One time I went to Chicago and watched these two make a baby ;) #thebachelor #bachelornation

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 14se3pu
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:36 am

Diana wrote:Why would they favorite something about Becca being the Bachelorette if she is engaged or with Chris? Like think about it. It be disrespectful. And that tweet about his mom. If he's with Becca that is so out of line IMO.

At this point, nearly everything points to Whitney to me.
What if Becca's family does know the ending, maybe Becca is F1 and all have decided to take the heat off Becca. Something tells me it's not cut and dried Whit win right now. To me, and I have been thinking about it, Becca still has a lot in her corner too and I think Whit right now may have a slight edge but in Bach and Bachette history, there hasn't been a time where someone has had back to back individual dates. I think that's something that's extremely important to keep in mind. BTW, I have kept stats since the beginning of the franchise.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:38 am

lurker11 wrote:aunties: tried to search for whitneys family on Twitter and  couldn't find anything. Her sister is a Chicago attorney and is probably more hesitant about public tweets.

Only notable recent tweet activity for Chris: Chris did favorite two tweets about Whitney. And one about jimmy kimmel
Ok, thanks. Hasn't he also favorited tweets about Becca and with pics from their dates? I think I found them before.

Thanks too for the info about Whit's family. :Nod:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:aunties: tried to search for whitneys family on Twitter and  couldn't find anything. Her sister is a Chicago attorney and is probably more hesitant about public tweets.

Ok, thanks.  Hasn't he also favorited tweets about Becca and with pics from their dates?  I think I found them before.  

Thanks too for the info about Whit's family.  :Nod:

Probably, just was posting/noting stuff that pertained to this episode
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:40 am

sanlee088 wrote:lindsayliles  http://instagram.com/lindsayliles/
42 minutes ago
One time I went to Chicago and watched these two make a baby ;) #thebachelor #bachelornation

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 14se3pu
Love them heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:42 am

Ok, thanks again Lurker.  yea, there are other tweets that are pretty pertinent to Becca maybe being F1.  Again, my mind isn't made up one way or the other for sure.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal