SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:05 pm

I read here that Becca's family wasn't happy about how they were portrayed. Did they tweet something about that?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:I read here that Becca's family wasn't happy about how they were portrayed. Did they tweet something about that?

Not so much unhappy but more that they didnt show the fun they all had together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:31 pm

How much can you show in 10 minutes? Sorry, the HTD portions were much shorter than usual; we really didn't see much of any of the families.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:43 pm

see2love wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I read here that Becca's family wasn't happy about how they were portrayed. Did they tweet something about that?

Not so much unhappy but more that they didnt show the fun they all had together.

Thanks. Did they specifically say something?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:
see2love wrote:

From Becca's thread

pkk wrote:Becca's hometown was too short. But I did like it and I see their connection! And tbh, what her mom and sister said wasn't that bad IMO. Wished they showed more of these moments between them though! Love this little tid bit from Jacob's mom:) sorry don't know how to bring it over... This is what she said: "Cathey Morris they edited the visit to only show certain parts obviously. If you were paying attention, her sister (my DIL) said "Any other time she would have slapped someone's hand off of her knee". They were making reference to how different it was to see her that way. I hate editing for ratings sake. It was a great visit, full of laughter and love. They really liked Chris, and he liked them. They didn't even show any of Chris's time with her Dad or with my son. They were there for almost 5 hours."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:
see2love wrote:

@CHRISVTILLEY1: Hate that America didnt get to see the fun side of the Tilley family.The hometown date was 95% fun,5% business.We didnt choose what is shown

@CMTilley: If being classy & sticking to morals is boring then I'm proud to be boring. & btw my fam is amaze ballz-wish it would have shown it that way

As usual some people are trolling them on twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Must be hard to watch yourself on TV and then realize you're not being portrayed as you hoped.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Yes, it must be. 
However, this is not a secret. Past seasons are evidence as well as the contract and waivers signed. 
I am always surprised cast feels it should be otherwise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Especially when her brother in law works in television (granted its sports commentary. But still)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:24 pm

If that is the case with the BIL, then family knows. Should have been no surprises.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Isn't that the USUAL? The lead saying he's falling for more than one?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:48 pm

The article about the August wedding date was a guess/assumptions and had nothing to do with facts.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal