SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:23 am

quietpal wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Watching tonight I think Chris is a follower in relationships. I think Whitney is giddy and comes on strong so with her Chris is giddy. Becca is more hesitant and I think Chris is honored to have won her over and "earned" some physical intimacy with her. I really looked at his face tonight when he was with both Whitney and Becca and didn't see and difference between the look on his face with them, but da a big difference than how he looked at Kaitlyn and Jade. I also think back to back 1:1 dates for the first time ever is pretty significant. They also didn't show much of either of Becca's 1:1 dates. It could mean it was all Whitney or it could be that they are hiding their interaction on purpose. I don't know and actually don't care. I just won't be surprised to see him chose Becca or Whitney at this point. Maybe next week will make it more obvious to me?
Yes, I too am waiting until next week. Got a late start but I do see the connection between he and Whitney, but I also see something there with Becca. I do think Whitney's feelings are genuine, but I think some of it is because she's in the "bubble" imo. Would be interesting to see how things are after the show is over and real life begins.
I wonder why he would say he's in love with multiple women if he really wasn't? Is he that much under the spell of TPTB that they would tell him to say that? I also wonder why he would go the extra step and take Becca to the ferris wheel when the HTD was basically over? I know it's been said that it was her birthday (maybe somebody more experienced can confirm) so maybe that's why he did it as a present? Or TPTB told him to do it? no idea

They all say that...every season. It is what I call "Bachelor Speak" = words, phrases that are repeated with certainty every season. They have to say them to maintain the illusion that more than one candidate is a viable option for F1. TPTB like to keep up the suspense/illusion because they think we wouldn't watch if we got a straight love story. For me, when I hear the lead saying those things, it's a pretty sure bet that they are lying through their teeth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by quietpal Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:34 am

Sprite wrote:They all say that...every season. It is what I call "Bachelor Speak" = words, phrases that are repeated with certainty every season. They have to say them to maintain the illusion that more than one candidate is a viable option for F1. TPTB like to keep up the suspense/illusion because they think we wouldn't watch if we got a straight love story. For me, when I hear the lead saying those things, it's a pretty sure bet that they are lying through their teeth.
I get it. If that's the case then he really is a puppet on TPTB string.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:37 am

Miyala wrote:I thought these pictures are from the home town date and that here sister tweeted them when she was back home??? Dont they all have the same clothes?

Second post here...

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2810p24-bachelor-19-becca-tilly-f1-sleuthing-no-discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 am

Diana wrote:Why would they favorite something about Becca being the Bachelorette if she is engaged or with Chris? Like think about it. It be disrespectful. And that tweet about his mom. If he's with Becca that is so out of line IMO.

At this point, nearly everything points to Whitney to me.

What was the tweet about Chris's mom????

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:16 am

Jeepers wrote:
Diana wrote:Why would they favorite something about Becca being the Bachelorette if she is engaged or with Chris? Like think about it. It be disrespectful. And that tweet about his mom. If he's with Becca that is so out of line IMO.

I think she was referring to the tweet that one tilley sister favorited and one retweeted about Mrs. Tilley never seeing chris again.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:18 am

lurker11 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

I think she was referring to the tweet that one tilley sister favorited and one retweeted about Mrs. Tilley never seeing chris again.

What does that have to with HIS mom

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:23 am

It was just a mis-type, jeepers.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:00 am

albean99 wrote:Becca's family isn't happy in the way the HTD was edited. They're quite outspoken about it.
This is coming strictly from me: Too bad, so sad. Have they never watched the show? I bet they have. Did they not review Becca's contract? Specifically the clause where it talks about portraying their "character" any which way including humiliating?(paraphrasing). Did they not review their own contracts or waivers? 
I thought for the most part their HTD went quite well. It did not stand out to me in any way objectionable. The sister was a bit too involved, but then that could have been the edit. The date takes usually all day to film and they show us generally 10 mins of actual family time. It's not all warm and fuzzy. Warm and fuzzy is Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:03 am

Seemed to me the HT dates had less shown than usual. Too much time was taken up at the beginning with Britt's leaving and then the rose ceremony. It is obvious why they're "delaying" rose ceremonies to the beginning of the "next" episode but last night was ridiculous.
JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 am

I felt bad for Britt, why do I feel bad for Britt?! 

Also while I like Carly, she needs to know how much to say and when to say it. This is why I find Kaitlyn so likeable. She is just funny enough without verging on mean.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:08 am

For many, many seasons when they were one hour they were able to fit in all 4 htd's and the rc. 
So IDK about making them too short last night unless we are talking about content vs. time. 
I was ok with it, but realized after skipping many episodes this season--it really is boring and not quality tv. cantstopl  
I do like Chris better than I thought.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:13 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Seemed to me the HT dates had less shown than usual.  Too much time was taken up at the beginning with Britt's leaving and then the rose ceremony.  It is obvious why they're "delaying" rose ceremonies to the beginning of the "next" episode but last night was ridiculous.
JMHO.

word I agree I said this same thing up thread. I totally agree!!

bleuberry wrote:I felt bad for Britt, why do I feel bad for Britt?! 

Also while I like Carly, she needs to know how much to say and when to say it. This is why I find Kaitlyn so likeable. She is just funny enough without verging on mean.

In total agreement with you about Kaitlyn! laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal