SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:08 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I see a tweet on her page about her turquoise necklace that she wore with the yellow jacket.  Nothing about the gold necklace she was wearing on the HTD though.  

Thanks for clearing that up. yes

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:12 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
see2love wrote:The necklace is from Becca's friend tvbrandi. Becca confirmed on twitter

I believe she was referring to the turquoise necklace she wore on their 1on1.  Not the HTD.  
yep i concur that

im also having a hard time for believing she wasnt that into him. For all i know she had her legs wrapped tight around him the second they met. i was quite surprised tbh. Maybe the virgin 2.0 learned that skill from Whitney? Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 3806527698. Hey! thats what friends are for! giggling. Go get him girls! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:26 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ She may not have been broken hearted. I haven't seen a strong connection between her and Chris.  Maybe in the end, she just wasn't that into him, at least to the extent of expecting to be F1 and\or get a proposal.  Her inexperience in serious relationships would seem to be a red flag to a man that is settled in his career and is looking for a wife and to start a family.   Her need for a slow pace does not seem consistent with Chris talking about an August wedding.
That's kind of where my thoughts differ. The lady is a virgin, the guy wants to get going with life and heck, on their day trip in Arlington, she's the one that said being there is making her want to pop out babies. Something tells me we are in for a kaboom moment again this season just like with Des/Chris.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:31 am

beccatilley5
You know what would have made this picture better? A coordinates bracelet. Bam. That happened... Or didnt. #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace

Maybe the unexpected twist is that the spoiler is wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:Watching tonight I think Chris is a follower in relationships. I think Whitney is giddy and comes on strong so with her Chris is giddy. Becca is more hesitant and I think Chris is honored to have won her over and "earned" some physical intimacy with her. I really looked at his face tonight when he was with both Whitney and Becca and didn't see and difference between the look on his face with them, but da a big difference than how he looked at Kaitlyn and Jade. I also think back to back 1:1 dates for the first time ever is pretty significant. They also didn't show much of either of Becca's 1:1 dates. It could mean it was all Whitney or it could be that they are hiding their interaction on purpose. I don't know and actually don't care. I just won't be surprised to see him chose Becca or Whitney at this point. Maybe next week will make it more obvious to me?
Yes, I too am waiting until next week. Got a late start but I do see the connection between he and Whitney, but I also see something there with Becca. I do think Whitney's feelings are genuine, but I think some of it is because she's in the "bubble" imo. Would be interesting to see how things are after the show is over and real life begins.
I wonder why he would say he's in love with multiple women if he really wasn't? Is he that much under the spell of TPTB that they would tell him to say that? I also wonder why he would go the extra step and take Becca to the ferris wheel when the HTD was basically over? I know it's been said that it was her birthday (maybe somebody more experienced can confirm) so maybe that's why he did it as a present? Or TPTB told him to do it? no idea

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:37 am

grace8136 wrote:beccatilley5
You know what would have made this picture better? A coordinates bracelet. Bam. That happened... Or didnt. #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace

Wouldn't that be cool Grace, RS may be foiled again. I still feel that this season isn't over and cause of that, I am still being very open minded with the ending.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:38 am

I feel so bad for Whitney if it is.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:02 am

quietpal wrote:
I wonder why he would say he's in love with multiple women if he really wasn't? Is he that much under the spell of TPTB that they would tell him to say that? I also wonder why he would go the extra step and take Becca to the ferris wheel when the HTD was basically over? I know it's been said that it was her birthday (maybe somebody more experienced can confirm) so maybe that's why he did it as a present? Or TPTB told him to do it? no idea

I was thinking that was a surprise for her birthday. He didn't have to take her to Elan's birthday party either.

Aunties_Love wrote:

Wouldn't that be cool Grace, RS may be foiled again.  I still feel that this season isn't over and cause of that, I am still being very open minded with the ending.

It's at least worth looking at. It's hard to ignore the pics from the day after the FRC, especially with the addition of the necklace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:08 am

grace8136 wrote:
quietpal wrote:

I was thinking that was a surprise for her birthday. He didn't have to take her to Elan's birthday party either.

Aunties_Love wrote:

Wouldn't that be cool Grace, RS may be foiled again.  I still feel that this season isn't over and cause of that, I am still being very open minded with the ending.

It's at least worth looking at. It's hard to ignore the pics from the day after the FRC, especially with the addition of the necklace.

ITA. she looks almost thrilled on those pics . As per her friends, girlfriend is terrible in hiding her emotions/expressions. (pretty much on the same page with Corn Pablo,isn't it?). Maybe she was extremely happy getting dumped/dumping him at F2?....Stay tuned! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:14 am

I thought these pictures are from the home town date and that here sister tweeted them when she was back home??? Dont they all have the same clothes?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:16 am

I think there was already a discussion about this?!!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 am

or.. are you talking about the photo of her lying down? didnt see that one before...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal