SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:46 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Well if I ever entertained the possibility Becca could be f1, her family's twitter activity took care of that. Suspect

as see2love mentioned above, if we keeping score enough, the Tilleys have favorited many tweets in favor of C-B, some supported her for next Ette and some against C-B. Fair case for each.

They seem aware enough of the 5 mill law suit.

and yes, i always entertain the idea of wrong spoilers. thats the only way i can still tune in on this silly show Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 2498057887  
Hey mura, do we know if Whit's family is tweeting support for her?  To be honest, I haven't paid attention but one thought that came to mind...what if Becca is F1 and the TPTB don't think anything of it as they know that Becca is the F1 so they aren't concerned unless Becca's family start tweeting more with regards to that?  I am still torn as to whether the spoilers are right.  For some reason, I got a nagging feeling that we are being led into a direction that might not be the way it ends up as it seems too obvious for Whit right now.  What do you think?

Auntie... due to limited time unfortunately i couldnt keep score on Whit's part. I am focusing on Becca's end. Only a handful of us on B-team (who think Becca may possibly the F1) who still questioning and sleuth in search for any clues. I assume folks gathering info on Whit's end will actively bring over the 'findings' as well to the Whitney-F1 thread, to make a fair case. Praying

yep i thought its odd that the Tilleys were changing their tone on supporting B-C  on early epis to against them on the last epis. We cant guarantee no one told them to do so. You know how mischievious TPTB is laugh out loud 

this is one of the seasons where im not invested in the lead. He would be lucky with any of his F4, IMO. (yes even Jade, for we all made terrible decisions in the past no no). I am more interested in improving my sleuthing skill (not that i can make a life out of it anyway  giggling )

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:53 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

as see2love mentioned above, if we keeping score enough, the Tilleys have favorited many tweets in favor of C-B, some supported her for next Ette and some against C-B. Fair case for each.

They seem aware enough of the 5 mill law suit.

and yes, i always entertain the idea of wrong spoilers. thats the only way i can still tune in on this silly show Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 2498057887  
Hey mura, do we know if Whit's family is tweeting support for her?  To be honest, I haven't paid attention but one thought that came to mind...what if Becca is F1 and the TPTB don't think anything of it as they know that Becca is the F1 so they aren't concerned unless Becca's family start tweeting more with regards to that?  I am still torn as to whether the spoilers are right.  For some reason, I got a nagging feeling that we are being led into a direction that might not be the way it ends up as it seems too obvious for Whit right now.  What do you think?

Auntie... due to limited time unfortunately i couldnt keep score on Whit's part. I am focusing on Becca's end. Only a handful of us on B-team (who think Becca may possibly the F1) who still questioning and sleuth in search for any clues. I assume folks gathering info on Whit's end will actively bring over the 'findings' as well to the Whitney-F1 thread, to make a fair case. Praying

yep i thought its odd that the Tilleys were changing their tone on supporting B-C  on early epis to against them on the last epis. We cant guarantee no one told them to do so. You know how mischievious TPTB is laugh out loud 

this is one of the seasons where im not invested in the lead. He would be lucky with any of his F4, IMO. (yes even Jade, for we all made terrible decisions in the past no no). I am more interested in improving my sleuthing skill (not that i can make a life out of it anyway  giggling )
LOL and for me, I have been more interested in the lead than the girls so I didn't like Britt and didn't want him with her but the others, I am fine with. I really like Becca and think that Whit is good. I just get watching the stats and the editing and IMO, there seems to be something off with Whit's as she seems forced where with Becca it seems really free and easy...almost to the point that we are being kept from some of it as it would be too obvious. I am getting an Emily/Chris/Catherine vibe for Becca versus the Chantal/Brooks/Lindsay vibe for Whit. Maybe I am wrong, but that's how I am feeling and seeing somewhat from the stats so far.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 am

nutty1 wrote:I looked through a lot of Becca's recent pictures on IG and do not see her wearing that necklace in any of them. Just an FYI.

Dec. 21 on hers, clearer in her friend's IG on Jan. 5th.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-16%20at%2011.53.48%20PM_zpssch5mobc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:04 am

I think Whitney's sister was the voice of reason when she said don't ask me now for my blessing, ask me when she is the last one standing. Makes total sense to me.

I thought CS's handling of Jade's disclosure (or is that disclother?) was very kind and mature. I do think he was blindsided by it. I don't think anyone warned him in advance. I'm sure it was very awkward. I think it did play into his letting her go this week, but it wasn't the only reason. I think he was trying to be kind and encouraging towards her (when he said goodbye) because he knew her history was a big insecurity of hers.  It was sort of the same thing she had done for him in Arlington. She knew he was feeling insecure about what his hometown has to offer, and even though it was playing into her ultimate decision about wanting a relationship with him, she encouraged him not to feel badly about a place he loves. They both were thoughtful in the same way towards one another.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:16 am

albean99 wrote:I was really late watching so here are some of my thoughts:

The girls really had Britt's number tonight. It was so obvious that she was leaving because she was thinking she blew it and wasn't getting a rose. I loved that Chris told her that what she did isn't what he wants for a wife.  yes  Cue the super fake crying from Britt. She's really a piece of work. So hoping she's not on my tv anymore other than the WTA.

Still like Carly but wish she had cooled it when Britt left. Not necessary. 

Becca's HTD had to be a big red flag for Chris if he was thinking she could be the one. The way the family described her with guys in the past would make me think twice if I were him.

Speaking of red flags, Jade's family was warning Chris that she was on the wild side. That coupled with her disclosure about her modeling was enough to send her home. I'd think that he would wonder if she really was what she appeared. She comes across as very subdued and almost mousy in the way she dresses and the lack of makeup. Like she was putting on a persona. 

Kaitlyn's date was short and was just okay. I liked her family but really didn't get the feeling that Kaitlyn is falling for Chris any more than he is with her. They have a big case of like.

Whitney's HTD was my favorite. Loved seeing her at work and Chris obviously did too. Too funny with the stack of Playboys in the man room. I didn't really understand her sister not just telling Chris that she'd support whatever Whitney wants. I'd have been upset with her also. The dog in the outtake was the best part of all.  laugh out loud

Agree especially with the bolded.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:28 am

KB_Mom wrote:
albean99 wrote:

*snipped*
Becca's HTD had to be a big red flag for Chris if he was thinking she could be the one. The way the family described her with guys in the past would make me think twice if I were him.

*snipped*

Agree especially with the bolded.

I would have thought so to, but what Chris said was.. "It would be really great to be the guy that Becca's been waiting for."

I'm having trouble with a broken hearted F2 looking this happy and wearing the necklace he gave her the day after the FRC.  no idea

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 F5617dd4-c2c0-4e27-8829-4351032b9290_zps51ic5mquBachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-13%20at%208.23.02%20PM_zpsljqawnvn

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:35 am

^ She may not have been broken hearted. I haven't seen a strong connection between her and Chris. Maybe in the end, she just wasn't that into him, at least to the extent of expecting to be F1 and\or get a proposal. Her inexperience in serious relationships would seem to be a red flag to a man that is settled in his career and is looking for a wife and to start a family. Her need for a slow pace does not seem consistent with Chris talking about an August wedding.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:41 am

Didn't she say her friend gave it to her? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:47 am

Watching tonight I think Chris is a follower in relationships. I think Whitney is giddy and comes on strong so with her Chris is giddy. Becca is more hesitant and I think Chris is honored to have won her over and "earned" some physical intimacy with her. I really looked at his face tonight when he was with both Whitney and Becca and didn't see and difference between the look on his face with them, but da a big difference than how he looked at Kaitlyn and Jade. I also think back to back 1:1 dates for the first time ever is pretty significant. They also didn't show much of either of Becca's 1:1 dates. It could mean it was all Whitney or it could be that they are hiding their interaction on purpose. I don't know and actually don't care. I just won't be surprised to see him chose Becca or Whitney at this point. Maybe next week will make it more obvious to me?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:47 am

MiaHawk wrote:
I thought CS's handling of Jade's disclosure (or is that disclother?) was very kind and mature. I do think he was blindsided by it. I don't think anyone warned him in advance. I'm sure it was very awkward. I think it did play into his letting her go this week, but it wasn't the only reason. I think he was trying to be kind and encouraging towards her (when he said goodbye) because he knew her history was a big insecurity of hers.  It was sort of the same thing she had done for him in Arlington. She knew he was feeling insecure about what his hometown has to offer, and even though it was playing into her ultimate decision about wanting a relationship with him, she encouraged him not to feel badly about a place he loves. They both were thoughtful in the same way towards one another.

I seem to agree with most of your posts! Jade is so sweet but definitely insecure about her past. I just hope she finds someone who will love every part of her. I believe she is a very kind person.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:51 am

I see a tweet on her page about her turquoise necklace that she wore with the yellow jacket. Nothing about the gold necklace she was wearing on the HTD though.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:04 am

see2love wrote:The necklace is from Becca's friend tvbrandi. Becca confirmed on twitter

I believe she was referring to the turquoise necklace she wore on their 1on1. Not the HTD.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal