SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 am

Want to add that I did see why some of you like Kaitlyn a lot tonight. Personally can't see her with Chris or as Bachelorette but I was a little hard on her earlier. Becca is adorable in so many ways but as someone said upthread she'd need to move slower than Chris.. Chris had an image of sweet, small town Jade in his head and there was no way he could reconcile that. All the emphasis on LA didn't help. Whitney definitely the frontrunner now. Becca, with a bit more experience could be a wonderful Bachelorette but probably not ready yet. I don't see anyone being it unless ABC wants to get a little crazy and try Jade. Would be an interesting show for a lot of the younger audience. It's so sad to see someone make decisions early on and later realize what was wrong with the decision. She'll find someone though.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 am

lurker11 wrote:Becca Sister #2

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Screen16

Hahahahahaha

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:30 am

I was really late watching so here are some of my thoughts:

The girls really had Britt's number tonight. It was so obvious that she was leaving because she was thinking she blew it and wasn't getting a rose. I loved that Chris told her that what she did isn't what he wants for a wife.  yes  Cue the super fake crying from Britt. She's really a piece of work. So hoping she's not on my tv anymore other than the WTA.

Still like Carly but wish she had cooled it when Britt left. Not necessary. 

Becca's HTD had to be a big red flag for Chris if he was thinking she could be the one. The way the family described her with guys in the past would make me think twice if I were him.

Speaking of red flags, Jade's family was warning Chris that she was on the wild side. That coupled with her disclosure about her modeling was enough to send her home. I'd think that he would wonder if she really was what she appeared. She comes across as very subdued and almost mousy in the way she dresses and the lack of makeup. Like she was putting on a persona. 

Kaitlyn's date was short and was just okay. I liked her family but really didn't get the feeling that Kaitlyn is falling for Chris any more than he is with her. They have a big case of like.

Whitney's HTD was my favorite. Loved seeing her at work and Chris obviously did too. Too funny with the stack of Playboys in the man room. I didn't really understand her sister not just telling Chris that she'd support whatever Whitney wants. I'd have been upset with her also. The dog in the outtake was the best part of all.  laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:34 am

Tweet dont meN anything honestly. Her sisters have retweeted favourable tweets in support of her and Chris, some in support of her as the Ette and some against her and Chris. There is a $5million suit i am sure they are not interested in having.
Most tweets are tongue in cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:37 am

^^ Just putting all the info out there.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 am

Just saw Chris on Jimmy Kimmel asking for a second chance. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:47 am

Becca's family isn't happy in the way the HTD was edited. They're quite outspoken about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:53 am

Diana wrote:
lurker11 wrote:Becca Sister #2

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Screen16
and people think Becca is F1. cantstopl

Also favorited by Hannah Tilley. I think my stalking of the family is complete.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:05 am

KB_Mom wrote:Chris had some real concerns about Becca never being in love and her lack of "intimacy."  this is a guy whose 5 year plan started 10 years ago.  He wants to get married and have a family.  I just don't see him a woman who it would be her first love and who needs a slow pace. JMO

yeah and all those 'concerns' were being shown in PIs , not even in ITMs, let alone in any of the convo.
Obstacle.To.Overcome. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:08 am

albean99 wrote:Becca's family isn't happy in the way the HTD was edited. They're quite outspoken about it.

Well if I ever entertained the possibility Becca could be f1, her family's twitter activity took care of that. Suspect
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:16 am

livlafluv1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Becca's family isn't happy in the way the HTD was edited. They're quite outspoken about it.

Well if I ever entertained the possibility Becca could be f1, her family's twitter activity took care of that. Suspect

as see2love mentioned above, if we keeping score enough, the Tilleys have favorited many tweets in favor of C-B, some supported her for next Ette and some against C-B. Fair case for each.

They seem aware enough of the 5 mill law suit.

and yes, i always entertain the idea of wrong spoilers. thats the only way i can still tune in on this silly show Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:22 am

That's fair. Just seemed like the ones that were positive to Chris and Becca were seen as proof of her being F1. So thought I'd post these as well.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal