SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:42 pm

julychild wrote:Just finished watching...and yeah, I still think Becca is F1. Infact, right now, I think Whitney is F3! Whatever!!!
Well considering we know for a fact Kaitlin and Jade aren't in the F2. Whitney would have to be F2.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I am not qualified medically to say whether Kelsey fainted, but having lived with (medically diagnosed) panic attacks for over 15 years, what Kelsey described was definitely not a panic  attack. It's a pet peeve of mine when people describe anxiety reactions as "panic attacks."  They are so frightening that the dread of having one can cause me to have a panic attack. It's a real disorder and they even have support groups for people with panic disorder.

Had to get that off my chest. Now I will climb down from my :soapbox

Having suffered with panic attacks (from my thyroid disorder) for a few years now, I totally agree with you.  When I have a panic attack, I have to get up and move around (pacing the floor), drink some water and usually my entire body goes numb.  They can last as long as a few minutes to several minutes.  It just depends on the severity.  She possibly had anxiety...or not... giggling but that was not a panic attack.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:03 pm

I don't want to minimize Chris' role in this group date but watching it again Britt really encouraged the kissing in front of the other girls. She has a way of just rubbing it in the other girls faces even as she says she's sorry.... I don't beleive she's really sorry I don't.

I like Chris but what he did tonight really sucked. If you want to give Britt the rose just do it send everyone else home, don't have everyone else sit around wondering what's going on and then you rub it in their faces too. He should feel bad about what happened tonight. His interview with CH will be an attempt to redeem himself.

Loved Becca's date and he's saying all the right things but I don't think he's feeling it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 pm

I like Chris too Rolly, but I couldn't believe he just left the girls sitting there for over an hour without a word. It broke my heart to see Carly, Kaitlyn and Whitney so defeated. They didn't deserve that.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Best parts of episode last night were when Becca shot everyone of the cans at the end of episode and was loving it with Chris saying any woman who can shoot is a 10!!! Also loved that Kelsey said in her in the moment she was "immerasurably blessed" and the girls repeated same phrase when they were toasting to her being gone!! The girls were annoyed with Kelsey for getting so much of Chris's attention. Makes me wonder how they will react when Britt leaves after all of the ones on the group date noticing it had become the "Chris and Britt show"!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 pm

He described his connection with Britt as "weird", almost like he doesn't really understand it himself.

Hopefully once she leaves in Iowa, he'll get serious and focus on the quality women left.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:18 pm

KB_Mom wrote:He described his connection with Britt as "weird", almost like he doesn't really understand it himself.  

Hopefully once she leaves in Iowa, he'll get serious and focus on the quality women left.

Exactly. And he doesn't look that happy when he is talking about her. Contrast that to when he was talking about Whitney after their date.

I really think he is attracted to her and she plays on that for all she is worth when they are together, however, Chris is a practical farmer and when he is away from her, he knows it just isn't right. Once that distraction is gone, I think he will be more focused on the reality and not some fantasy that will never work.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:25 pm

RS on the ratings from last night:

And obviously the promotion helped since ratings are in from last night, and the “Bachelor” drew it’s highest of the season. 8.6 million viewers, with a 2.7 rating in the 18-49 demo. It’s gone up every week since week 3 and doesn’t seem to be slowing down. 29 seasons in and still drawing ratings like that is pretty damn impressive. Only “Survivor” can boast the same accolades for the reality TV genre. Good. Keep it coming. 

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Wow, RS really gets defensive when anyone says anything about the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Diana wrote:
julychild wrote:Just finished watching...and yeah, I still think Becca is F1. Infact, right now, I think Whitney is F3! Whatever!!!
Well considering we know for a fact Kaitlin and Jade aren't in the F2. Whitney would have to be F2.

Other than RS, is there more info about Kaitlin?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:36 pm

atem wrote:
Diana wrote:

She was active on FB and Twitter while they were filming like LCD's and stuff.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Diana wrote:
atem wrote:
Diana wrote:

She was active on FB and Twitter while they were filming like LCD's and stuff.

OK, thanks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19