SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Here's the article about date days and locations. There's a good summary on page one of episode 8 thread too.

http://dmjuice.com/heres-where-the-bachelor-chris-soules-went-in-des-moines/
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:56 pm

atem wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:If Britt bows out because she can't see herself on the farm, why those earlier previews with her crying meltdown?

The episode description says a Bachelorette confronts him.  Maybe, that's Britt.

I haven't watched, but I could have sworn that  I've read here that Britt was shown  being jealous of him giving attention to another lady/ladies on the show. It's not just Carly that's 'insecure'.

Plus, she got jealous that Kaitlyn got two group roses and basically implied that she got it because she took off her clothes for him. How is that not talking badly about other girls? I think, for the most part, none of the other girls have given her a reason to be jealous. The girls that he has the strongest connections with aren't making out with him in public and aren't bragging about their connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Rolly wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

It'll be interesting seeing his reaction to Britt leaving. Personally, I don't think he'll have any trouble moving on with the rest of the girls as I don't see any substance or depth with him and Britt.

I agree.  How he handles will tell me what I need to know.  It appears from the previews that Britt isn't impressed with the small town.  It might be a deal breaker for her, especially if she's not really falling for him.  Better her leaving at that point that stringing him along until the FRC.  I think she likes Chris but not enough to want to pursue a relationship with him.  She also seems to really like the other girls, and she seems to be sympathetic to how they felt when she came back from her Big & Rich concert time, so I can see her just bowing out and letting the girls who really seemed to like him have a HTD.  

I have a feeling that Britt's departure is more complicated than she just doesn't like small towns and sees others more into Chris than she is. I did not see her sympathetic to the others at all last night. She tried to say the right things but I have a hard time seeing with Britt anything more than an audition for a role in something. I wonder if Chris starts to feel that maybe Britt isn't there really for him and to find love. I see Chris' attraction to her but maybe he realizes she isn't wife material. Something is off with these two. And what is with the dramatic meltdown she has?  :tissuebox Can't wait to see what that's all about. :drama I've had enough of it.

I have a similar feeling that Britt's departure is more than seeing she doesn't want to live in the small town and bowing out "gracefully". I think Chris (finally thinking with his big head) "confronts" Britt in some way about whether she is being honest about being willing to move to Iowa, genuinely being there for him, hence the crying jag, and the decision to eliminate herself. He may have had fun with her but its time to get serious and she's not wife material. Other than his bumbling talk when he let Jillian go, last night with Ashley I and Kelsey was the first time I saw him try to articulate that the woman was not right for him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I read/heard somewhere that Chris has political aspirations.  If true, national tv coverage for several months is more far reaching than a local campaign.

To the bolded - if this were actually true (and would be very doable for him to maintain his farm operation and be in politics) then what he is looking for changes.  Someone who can smooze with others becomes even more important.  (He's talked about wanting someone who can easily engage with others a few times). Image becomes important.  Rather than a farmer and his wife pose like the pitchfork pic with Carly he would have something more along the lines of the Whitney wedding crasher image in mind. 
 Brit may not be the big pretender; it might be Chris.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I agree.  How he handles will tell me what I need to know.  It appears from the previews that Britt isn't impressed with the small town.  It might be a deal breaker for her, especially if she's not really falling for him.  Better her leaving at that point that stringing him along until the FRC.  I think she likes Chris but not enough to want to pursue a relationship with him.  She also seems to really like the other girls, and she seems to be sympathetic to how they felt when she came back from her Big & Rich concert time, so I can see her just bowing out and letting the girls who really seemed to like him have a HTD.  

I have a feeling that Britt's departure is more complicated than she just doesn't like small towns and sees others more into Chris than she is. I did not see her sympathetic to the others at all last night. She tried to say the right things but I have a hard time seeing with Britt anything more than an audition for a role in something. I wonder if Chris starts to feel that maybe Britt isn't there really for him and to find love. I see Chris' attraction to her but maybe he realizes she isn't wife material. Something is off with these two. And what is with the dramatic meltdown she has?  :tissuebox Can't wait to see what that's all about. :drama I've had enough of it.

I have a similar feeling that Britt's departure is more than seeing she doesn't want to live in the small town and bowing out "gracefully". I think Chris (finally thinking with his big head) "confronts" Britt in some way about whether she is being honest about being willing to move to Iowa, genuinely being there for him, hence the crying jag, and the decision to eliminate herself.   He may have had fun with her but its time to get serious and she's not wife material. Other than his bumbling talk when he let Jillian go, last night with Ashley I and Kelsey was the first time I saw him try to articulate that the woman was not right for him.

Do you think he'll tattle once again and say to Britt, "Ashley told me you don't match up with my Iowa lifestyle"? Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 3806527698
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:35 pm

^^^ No, I think Carly does as alluded in the press release.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm

notarose wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I read/heard somewhere that Chris has political aspirations.  If true, national tv coverage for several months is more far reaching than a local campaign.

To the bolded - if this were actually true (and would be very doable for him to maintain his farm operation and be in politics) then what he is looking for changes.  Someone who can smooze with others becomes even more important.  (He's talked about wanting someone who can easily engage with others a few times). Image becomes important.  Rather than a farmer and his wife pose like the pitchfork pic with Carly he would have something more along the lines of the Whitney wedding crasher image in mind. 

:stirthepot
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:39 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I have a similar feeling that Britt's departure is more than seeing she doesn't want to live in the small town and bowing out "gracefully". I think Chris (finally thinking with his big head) "confronts" Britt in some way about whether she is being honest about being willing to move to Iowa, genuinely being there for him, hence the crying jag, and the decision to eliminate herself.   He may have had fun with her but its time to get serious and she's not wife material. Other than his bumbling talk when he let Jillian go, last night with Ashley I and Kelsey was the first time I saw him try to articulate that the woman was not right for him.

Do you think he'll tattle once again and say to Britt, "Ashley told me you don't match up with my Iowa lifestyle"? Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 3806527698

I'm more curious about Chris' two heads...I didn't realize Chris had two heads. Now I'll always have to contemplate, "Is Chris thinking with his head? ...And if he is, which one?". cantstopl giggling Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:38 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
notarose wrote:

:stirthepot

This would make this season an even bigger waste, since we have been listening to him search for a wife for at home in Iowa on the farm. Move and you kind of change the purpose right. Heck Britt may have like Chicago okay. Hugesmile

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

I'm more curious about Chris' two heads...I didn't realize Chris had two heads. Now I'll always have to contemplate, "Is Chris thinking with his head? ...And if he is, which one?".  cantstopl giggling Hugesmile

Doesn't every man have two heads? Difference is usually in the lead we see some discrimination on who the little head thinks with, Chris's seems to only need XX Chromosomes.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:49 pm

I find it hard to believe that some think Chris just decided to whisk Britt away for 90 minutes and a concert, all on his own.That was totally producer induced, like most of this show. I think he genuinely looked sheepish when he walked in.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 pm

I think if Chris would have given Britt the GDR and thus taking her to the concert it would have been a whole lot less awkward. But the fact they just disappeared in the middle of the date was no bueno.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm

umngirl wrote:I think if Chris would have given Britt the GDR and thus taking her to the concert it would have been a whole lot less awkward. But the fact they just disappeared in the middle of the date was no bueno.

To me, if it wasn't producer induced, it's a huge red flag. It make Chris look like someone who doesn't want to deal with tough situations and takes the easy way out. Yes, there is a lot of waiting on this show but usually with the knowledge that the Lead is coming back, or in a situation like this, the girls go back to hotel while the "chosen one" gets 1-on-1 time. Not a "They've run off and we don't know where? Or when they are coming back" So not cool.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19