SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 pm

atem wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:What is the population of Arlington?  I grew up in a smallish town in Illinois, 13,000 people. I loved small town life, but we had the basics such as restaurants, grocery stores, and...Walmart. giggling  No Target though.  Good thing I live in a larger town now.  I love being close to Target, the mall and many restaurants.  :yes:  That said, I think it would be a rude awakening for someone to come from big city life to a small town in Iowa.  I wonder if Chris would consider moving at all?  

I read in the start of the show that Chris Harrison mentions Chris S would be willing to move to Chicago.

so he's sick of farming and wants something different? didn't realize that

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Thought Ashley was spot on when she disbelievingly told Chris you think I wouldn't fit in your life but
Britt would. Also interesting that Ashley told Kimmell last night she thought the two best suited for Chris were Becca & Whitney.
Bet he asks Britt point blank how she honestly feels about living on a farm.  Maybe then she realizes she doesn't want to leave LA
for Iowa no matter how cute the farm boy is. Wouldn't put it past the producers either to dangle the next Bachelorette lead to help her decide....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Thought Ashley was spot on when she disbelievingly told Chris you think I wouldn't fit in your life but
Britt would.
Also interesting that Ashley told Kimmell last night she thought the two best suited for Chris were Becca & Whitney.
Bet he asks Britt point blank how she honestly feels about living on a farm.  Maybe then she realizes she doesn't want to leave LA
for Iowa no matter how cute the farm boy is. Wouldn't put it past the producers either to dangle the next Bachelorette lead to help her decide....

Yes ... I agree ... can't believe it but Ashley actually grew on me last night.

And, I also agree that Britt was probably crying tears of joy ... producers probably told her that she just had to keep faking it to final 6 vs. final 4 and still be top contender for next lead. I just have a hard time believing anything Britt says. Her every reaction and word spoken just seem scripted to me.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:11 pm

I read/heard somewhere that Chris has political aspirations.  If true, national tv coverage for several months is more far reaching than a local campaign.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:12 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:What is the population of Arlington?  I grew up in a smallish town in Illinois, 13,000 people. I loved small town life, but we had the basics such as restaurants, grocery stores, and...Walmart. giggling  No Target though.  Good thing I live in a larger town now.  I love being close to Target, the mall and many restaurants.  :yes:  That said, I think it would be a rude awakening for someone to come from big city life to a small town in Iowa.  I wonder if Chris would consider moving at all?  

I think the population of the town is a little over 400.  Not sure if that includes surrounding farms or just the town proper.  no idea

That's a very small town.  I have a feeling the girls will get a better idea of what small town farm life will be like with Chris next week.  That's when I think Britt heads for the hills!  Thanks, but no thanks.  Besides, I have to get ready for my new role as Bachelorette.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 3806527698   It's easy to get wrapped up in the Bachelor bubble, fancy dresses, extravagant dates/places, and vying for the attention and affection of one man, so I am glad they decide to take a trip to Arlington next week.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:26 pm

So all the girls but Whitney go see it? I wonder if she got to see it too.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:27 pm

^ Is the road trip to Arlington when Whit is on her 1 on 1?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Does Becca get another 1 on 1 or not until hometowns?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Does Becca get another 1 on 1 or not until hometowns?
I thought she does next week?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:48 pm

I thought Becca got another 1 on 1 too, but they already have Jade and Whit on 1 on 1s and the GD hockey date. Plus at some point Megan Leaves (she is not on road trip to Arlington). Could they squeeze in another 1 on 1 for Becca too?

But I do remember reading on here some tweets from local Iowa press at time of filming and could swear Becca was at a salvage place? scratch

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:51 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I thought Becca got another 1 on 1 too, but they already have Jade and Whit on 1 on 1s and the GD hockey date. Plus at some point Megan Leaves (she is not on road trip to Arlington).  Could they squeeze in another 1 on 1 for Becca too?

But I do remember reading on here some tweets from local Iowa press at time of filming and could swear Becca was at a salvage place? scratch

I believe Kaitlyn and Britt were at the salvage place too. The cap of Kaitlyn and him kissing, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

northernviewer wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Can't help it, I like Britt..... and so does Chris.  Kinda feel sorry for him that she's going to leave.  Hope he can bounce back in time to develop something with Whit.

It'll be interesting seeing his reaction to Britt leaving. Personally, I don't think he'll have any trouble moving on with the rest of the girls as I don't see any substance or depth with him and Britt.

I agree.  How he handles will tell me what I need to know.  It appears from the previews that Britt isn't impressed with the small town.  It might be a deal breaker for her, especially if she's not really falling for him.  Better her leaving at that point that stringing him along until the FRC.  I think she likes Chris but not enough to want to pursue a relationship with him.  She also seems to really like the other girls, and she seems to be sympathetic to how they felt when she came back from her Big & Rich concert time, so I can see her just bowing out and letting the girls who really seemed to like him have a HTD.  

I have a feeling that Britt's departure is more complicated than she just doesn't like small towns and sees others more into Chris than she is. I did not see her sympathetic to the others at all last night. She tried to say the right things but I have a hard time seeing with Britt anything more than an audition for a role in something. I wonder if Chris starts to feel that maybe Britt isn't there really for him and to find love. I see Chris' attraction to her but maybe he realizes she isn't wife material. Something is off with these two. And what is with the dramatic meltdown she has? :tissuebox Can't wait to see what that's all about. :drama I've had enough of it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19