SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:45 pm

I loved every minute of last night's episode. What a hoot!

Becca...totally adorable! I now see why she goes to final 2. He has same giddiness with her that he had with Whitney.

Whitney...broke my heart! I like her more than ever. She is perfect for Chris. He needs someone exactly like her!!

Chris...he actually grew on me last night. He is just such a Midwestern guy with capital G. He was totally clueless but real at same time. Can't do drama and can't tell a lie. Hates to hurt girls but doesn't realize when he does. He just is what he is. Thought his song was horrible but sweet.  And I think his going to concert with Britt was all producer suggestions to get girl drama .... especially since that group seems tight.

Kaitlyn. ..love this girl. She is awesome! I believed her tears last night. She is ready for love. Let's just give her the Ette job.

Britt...can't believe I am saying this but rethinking my opinion on her being Bachelorette. She has a way with men something fierce and might be fun to see the boys fall all over themselves. That said...she was so FAKE in every scene last night that it might be hard to watch. Can't wait to see her performance next week.

Carly...I just don't know about her as Ette. They really need to do something with her hair. She is cute for sure but I just can't see a room full of guys pushing each other out of way to get to her.

Kelsey...yikes...scary... riveted by her outrageously condescending attitude last night. She is something else.

Ashley...see you on BIP!

Megan...needs to read a book or two.

Jade...she comes across so sweet and shy. Just about last contestant this season I'd expect to pose nude for Playboy.

Best part of last night for me...that crazy date in Badlands!!! They just outdid themselves in finding perfect location. Plus girls reactions to Chris singing and Kelsey getting the boot.

This is turning out to be a favorite season for me...right up there with Sean, Jason, O'Connell and Brad 2.0. It is due in large part to women.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:48 pm

atem wrote:Wow, RS really gets defensive when anyone says anything about the show!

His income is dependent on this show surviving.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Just got to watch the show.

Funniest line in a long time - Chris talking about Deadwood and it being where Annie Oakley "did her business". giggling I didn't notice an outhouse no idea

Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey ..... you're delusional and egotistical - toxic combination bye bye

Can't help it, I like Britt..... and so does Chris. Kinda feel sorry for him that she's going to leave. Hope he can bounce back in time to develop something with Whit.

Carly (and anyone else with low self-esteem) really shouldn't go on shows like this. Nothing good will come of it, except maybe a few good friends in the other contestants.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:50 pm

I'm officially on the Kaitlyn for Bachelorette train, though I think they will go with Britt.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Rolly wrote:I don't want to minimize Chris' role in this group date but watching it again Britt really encouraged the kissing in front of the other girls. She has a way of just rubbing it in the other girls faces even as she says she's sorry.... I don't beleive she's really sorry I don't.

I like Chris but what he did tonight really sucked. If you want to give Britt the rose just do it send everyone else home, don't have everyone else sit around wondering what's going on and then you rub it in their faces too. He should feel bad about what happened tonight. His interview with CH will be an attempt to redeem himself.

Loved Becca's date and he's saying all the right things but I don't think he's feeling it.

Britt is the "handsiest" person I've ever seen. She is constantly touching other people. She should just become a massage therapy.

CS doesn't think with his big head when he is around Britt. He was probably excited to get to see the concert and didn't realize he was going to be gone from the GD for so long. I still think of CS as more puppety than douchey.  He does seem to notice and respond to the women's feelings most of the time. I don't think he intentionally hurt the women last night. I just think that he wasn't thinking.  I'm sure that the one hour delay was producer driven since we are on a GD in week 6 and the girls' feelings and jealousy are heightened at this point. I felt badly for the women, mostly because it stinks to feel so vulnerable and disappointed, but they did sign up for this show and waiting around is a part of it.

ETA: MVMom's description above of CS being a midwestern guy, IMO, is spot on! :claphands
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:58 pm

northernviewer wrote:Can't help it, I like Britt..... and so does Chris.  Kinda feel sorry for him that she's going to leave.  Hope he can bounce back in time to develop something with Whit.

It'll be interesting seeing his reaction to Britt leaving. Personally, I don't think he'll have any trouble moving on with the rest of the girls as I don't see any substance or depth with him and Britt.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:13 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:I don't want to minimize Chris' role in this group date but watching it again Britt really encouraged the kissing in front of the other girls. She has a way of just rubbing it in the other girls faces even as she says she's sorry.... I don't beleive she's really sorry I don't.

I like Chris but what he did tonight really sucked. If you want to give Britt the rose just do it send everyone else home, don't have everyone else sit around wondering what's going on and then you rub it in their faces too. He should feel bad about what happened tonight. His interview with CH will be an attempt to redeem himself.

Loved Becca's date and he's saying all the right things but I don't think he's feeling it.

Britt is the "handsiest" person I've ever seen. She is constantly touching other people. She should just become a massage therapy.

CS doesn't think with his big head when he is around Britt. He was probably excited to get to see the concert and didn't realize he was going to be gone from the GD for so long. I still think of CS as more puppety than douchey.  He does seem to notice and respond to the women's feelings most of the time. I don't think he intentionally hurt the women last night. I just think that he wasn't thinking.  I'm sure that the one hour delay was producer driven since we are on a GD in week 6 and the girls' feelings and jealousy are heightened at this point. I felt badly for the women, mostly because it stinks to feel so vulnerable and disappointed, but they did sign up for this show and waiting around is a part of it.

ETA: MVMom's description above of CS being a midwestern guy, IMO, is spot on!  :claphands

Thanks ... helps that I've been married to a midwestern guy for 20 years so I got one of my own to enjoy/contend with giggling

Chris is a great lead because he is never acting. I far prefer his stumbled words, long pauses, clueless encounters and girlish giggle because we are seeing the real deal. And, I so agree that he is more puppet than douche. Chris is very grateful for his opportunity to find a wife to bring home and impregnate (stat!) that he doesn't want to muck anything up.

As Cat/Sean said during JP's finale ... you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Sean made all the right moves with TPTB and now he's happily married PLUS a NYTimes Best Selling author so he's a perfect role model for Chris to follow.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Can't help it, I like Britt..... and so does Chris.  Kinda feel sorry for him that she's going to leave.  Hope he can bounce back in time to develop something with Whit.

It'll be interesting seeing his reaction to Britt leaving. Personally, I don't think he'll have any trouble moving on with the rest of the girls as I don't see any substance or depth with him and Britt.

I agree! As Whit herself said last night, Britt is gorgeous. All that long hair and that tiny little body plus great big smile and eyes looking up at him. She is a good little actress and Chris just can't resist the chemistry. I can't wait to see his and the remaining women's reaction. I am sure Whitney will be happy to see her go.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:

I agree. How he handles will tell me what I need to know. It appears from the previews that Britt isn't impressed with the small town. It might be a deal breaker for her, especially if she's not really falling for him. Better her leaving at that point that stringing him along until the FRC. I think she likes Chris but not enough to want to pursue a relationship with him. She also seems to really like the other girls, and she seems to be sympathetic to how they felt when she came back from her Big & Rich concert time, so I can see her just bowing out and letting the girls who really seemed to like him have a HTD.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:30 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just got to watch the show.

Funniest line in a long time - Chris talking about Deadwood and it being where Annie Oakley "did her business".  giggling    I didn't notice an outhouse  no idea

Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey ..... you're delusional and egotistical - toxic combination   bye bye

Can't help it, I like Britt..... and so does Chris.  Kinda feel sorry for him that she's going to leave.  Hope he can bounce back in time to develop something with Whit.

Carly (and anyone else with low self-esteem) really shouldn't go on shows like this.  Nothing good will come of it, except maybe a few good friends in the other contestants.  

RS on his blog said Calamity Jane?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:33 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Chris is a great lead because he is never acting. I far prefer his stumbled words, long pauses, clueless encounters and girlish giggle because we are seeing the real deal. And, I so agree that he is more puppet than douche. Chris is very grateful for his opportunity to find a wife to bring home and impregnate (stat!) that he doesn't want to muck anything up.
Although I keep writing around in different threads that I don't like Chris much (mostly due to the characteristics I'm looking for in "my match" that I don't find in Chris). I agree with the quote above. Definitely real and although following TPTB guidance, totally himself. So no excuses for anyone. People show their true colors, always, eventually. And I appreciate honesty, authenticity and genuineness.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Just got to watch the show.

Funniest line in a long time - Chris talking about Deadwood and it being where Annie Oakley "did her business".  giggling    I didn't notice an outhouse  no idea

Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey ..... you're delusional and egotistical - toxic combination   bye bye

Can't help it, I like Britt..... and so does Chris.  Kinda feel sorry for him that she's going to leave.  Hope he can bounce back in time to develop something with Whit.

Carly (and anyone else with low self-esteem) really shouldn't go on shows like this.  Nothing good will come of it, except maybe a few good friends in the other contestants.  

RS on his blog said Calamity Jane?

haha - I knew it was one or the other.  Hugesmile

eta - I just checked and when riding horses, he called Becca Annie Oakley, so that's where I got the name from.

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19