SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 23 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:58 pm

I literally cannot watch if Britt is the lead. I cannot deal with her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Diana wrote:Chris is unreal. no
no worse then any other Bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:58 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Diana wrote:Jade is so cute to be honest.
:yes:  She is very pretty.

I like her photo spread :yes:

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:Kelsey and Kanye West would be perfect for each other

Or Jack Nicholson in The Shinning. She'd give him a run for his money. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

I would hate to be his F1 tbh. Like I'd always wonder if I was just second choice.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Umn, Britt isn't the only one not thinking about anyone else's feelings, sorry but Chris is right there with her.  When is the editors made him do it going to stop being an excuse for his bad behavior?
ach

yeah usually they don't paint the Bachelor in a bad light, they save that for the Bachelorette. Tho maybe Fleiss & co. think showing Chris as an insensitive kissing bandit is OK somehow.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:Kelsey and Kanye West would be perfect for each other
That would actually work. Then Ashley I. could get her dream--being with Kim.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Ugh what the heck Chris...

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
see2love wrote:I really dont see Becca kissing a bunch of guys as a lead. I love her and hope she finds love outside of this show

I don't think she would have to kiss a lot of guys.  We all gripe about all the kissing going on. It might be nice to see not so much kissing going on

I would actually like a little less kissing but i doubt the majority of viewers would feel the same. Unfortunately drama, hot tub and kissing sessions sell this show

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ugh what the heck Chris...
So rude of him. hmmm
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Diana wrote:I literally cannot watch if Britt is the lead. I cannot deal with her.
I honestly don't this she is. She pretty unpopular. The show's not helping with her edit tonight either

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Make it stop cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19