SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 pm

missfafa wrote:

in the first 5 min she was talking about what she saw in DWTS studio between Whitney and Chris back in March
it's very interesting

Interesting how she makes it seem almost like it was Whitney who was at 'fault'.....that's not how I see it from what she said. I know that when i'm mad at my husband I personally don't care who is there, around, etc. I am mad and I stay that way. laugh out loud I can't imagine having to be on tv and act happy when I wasn't. Chris can obviously do it because he is fake, Whitney - she isn't fake. I think that video spoke well of her, IMO.

I can honestly say now that I feel stupid - I actually believed the hype Chris was selling. I believed he was a nice farmer guy who was trying to find love and he had no interest in staying in Hollywood. Hahahahahahahahha. There's a sucker born every minute and I was one of them. For a bit. After DWTS it was obvious he had other things in mind and his story was starting to unravel with lightening speed. It just cracks me up when I read on his Facebook or Instagram, twitter, etc how people are still buying into it all. Actually, no, it makes me sad. Sad to think how seriously fake a person has to be to dupe an audience of people for their own gain? If you can call it a 'gain', that is. His 'celebrity' status is based on lies. That's it. The only thing real, IMO, is the fact that he is from a farm. And that's something his family always had. He didn't start a thing. The more I hear about him, the more I dislike.

Now there's this.....as if everything else wasn't enough.....

https://instagram.com/sparkleunicorn/

Click on that girl's instagram pic with him in it and see what she writes about seeing him arrive....

"He arrives in a huge black Suburban with a driver. The bachelor was riding in the backseat! It seemed hilarious to me since you know, it's CR! He was really thin, has crazy white teeth, and was very gracious with the photo ops"

And then there's this....

http://mohegansun.com/events-and-promotions/schedule-of-events/chris-soules-and-witney-carson.html

At least that one is free....  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by california90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:32 am

Man, he should have picked Britt!!

I bet Whitney was stone cold because she was not having any of it and had to pretend to be in a relationship with him. All while HE got all the $$$ for staying on DWTS. I'd be pissed to have to be somewhere I didn't want to be while someone else got money on my time.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:39 am

He should give her 50% of the $$$ he's made from DWTS. It's only fair.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:39 am

Chris' actions are just making me more and more thankful that I didn't invest any energy into his season and being his fan. He is definitely coming across as a giant fake and famewhore to the max.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 am

What does the fan mean 'it's just CR?'

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:48 am

^I think she's referring to the name of the town/city.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 am

bleuberry wrote:What does the fan mean 'it's just CR?'

I'm not sure, I figured it was a possible typo and she meant "CS"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:52 am

I'm not trying to be mean, and I know my opinion is not pc, but I really don't understand why Whitney is perceived as pure, blameless, and a victim in all of this.

She went into this with eyes wide open, knowing exactly what she needed to do to win. I could never understand why she wanted to win this guy, but she was all in. Maybe she was naive and really thought he was Prince Farming; or maybe she played the game and rode it for the length of time they had agreed upon. For all we know, he split the DWTS earnings with her.

I'm sorry - I just don't see her the same as most do. (This is when I need the hiding under the chair emoji.) Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:58 am

bleuberry wrote:What does the fan mean 'it's just CR?'

I think she means Cedar Rapids.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:10 am

BKay wrote:I'm not trying to be mean, and I know my opinion is not pc, but I really don't understand why Whitney is perceived as pure, blameless, and a victim in all of this.

She went into this with eyes wide open, knowing exactly what she needed to do to win. I could never understand why she wanted to win this guy, but she was all in. Maybe she was naive and really thought he was Prince Farming; or maybe she played the game and rode it for the length of time they had agreed upon. For all we know, he split the DWTS earnings with her.

I'm sorry - I just don't see her the same as most do. (This is when I need the hiding under the chair emoji.) Embarressed!

I hope she got half of that earning.

I think she might have been naive- sh*t, I didn't think Chris was going to be a famewhore as much as he is now or trying to be. But I think Whitney is perceived that way because if you compare her to Chris, she's the saint. I heard stories of Chris treating Witney the dancer horrible. Image him with Whitney the "fiance". Makes me go 'hmmm' a lot.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:12 am

I don't see Whitney as a poor victim but as an accomplice in the scheme. They were willing partners in crime IMO.
If she's such a strong woman, as everybody seems to think, why would she go along if she was not feeling it ? Nobody forced her. She must have something to gain from that. Unless she is not such a strong and smart person after all if she caved in. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:21 am

BKay wrote:I'm not trying to be mean, and I know my opinion is not pc, but I really don't understand why Whitney is perceived as pure, blameless, and a victim in all of this.

That is a good point, of us not knowing the full story. Maybe Whitney was a total b*tch and that's why Chris dumped her! Or, maybe, they both plotted to fake a relationship for the money! We won't know, until one of them writes a tell-all.

It just seems like to me that Chris presented himself as one thing on TV (a hard-working, small-town farmer who couldn't wait to start a family) and was something completely different afterwards. I also have always felt bad for Whitney, because it just seemed so damn obvious to me that he was never into her. He never looked or talked about her the way he did about Becca, Jade, and Britt. The guy got more emotional talking about DWTS than he ever did about Whitney. And, if you look at the DWTS pap videos, it looks like he was almost burdened by having to even walk with her. That just makes me sad. You can say that she could have walked away at any time, but the truth is we don't know if she really could. We don't know about the exact details of their contract with TPTB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan