SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:28 am

BKay wrote:I'm not trying to be mean, and I know my opinion is not pc, but I really don't understand why Whitney is perceived as pure, blameless, and a victim in all of this.

She went into this with eyes wide open, knowing exactly what she needed to do to win. I could never understand why she wanted to win this guy, but she was all in. Maybe she was naive and really thought he was Prince Farming; or maybe she played the game and rode it for the length of time they had agreed upon. For all we know, he split the DWTS earnings with her.

I'm sorry - I just don't see her the same as most do. (This is when I need the hiding under the chair emoji.) Embarressed!

Not once have I seen a person yet describe her as any of those things? IMO she is a STRONG person and extremely tolerant of what Chris Soules became in all this. The flirting, etc with Witney Carson, etc was just icing on the cake of who he was when he was 'with' Whitney.

When a person such as him goes on three reality shows its obvious what he wants. Not love. She was ALL IN, meaning that she wanted love.

Chris is getting the worst because of who he is and who he became, IMO. He went on the Bachelorette and wrote love notes to Andi then went on the Bachelor and claimed he went on to find love and ended up proposing to someone he didn't want to propose to. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, he used Whitney in the public eye to get votes on DWTS and obviously treated her so bad even Whitney couldn't play the game with him any further. Then instead of him coming clean he lied for another month and then tweets how 'hard' its all been, all the while filming yet ANOTHER reality show.

He is fake. Imo. Plain and simple. Whitney wasn't.

Last edited by bachelorfan777 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 am

I just think Whit was in it for more sincere and genuine reasons. She isn't the one filming a 4th reality show, so it's a very easy answer for me.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:37 am

BKay wrote:I'm not trying to be mean, and I know my opinion is not pc, but I really don't understand why Whitney is perceived as pure, blameless, and a victim in all of this.

She went into this with eyes wide open, knowing exactly what she needed to do to win. I could never understand why she wanted to win this guy, but she was all in. Maybe she was naive and really thought he was Prince Farming; or maybe she played the game and rode it for the length of time they had agreed upon. For all we know, he split the DWTS earnings with her.

I'm sorry - I just don't see her the same as most do. (This is when I need the hiding under the chair emoji.) Embarressed!

Bkay, I don't think anyone here would call Whit a victim. Personally, as a mother, I feel for her cause all she wanted was a family and I thought that Chris' family was perfect for her. And they seemed to love her too.

I liked Chris on Andi's season. He seemed like a gentleman who really wanted to find a wife! But I was kind of disappointed during his season TBH. He didn't show any emotions. Just making out, the sex guru, watching Jade's video ...etc. He had more "connections" with other girls than Whitney. I think he picked her because he had to...

I thought that Chris was an honest guy. no no

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:40 am

^^I'm definitely not defending Chris. I saw that clip of him snapping rudely at Witney. Blech. At some point, I started viewing him as a spoiled, entitled brat. The fact that he is going into yet another reality show and is hanging with Hollywood low-raters tells us all we need to know about his desires.

ETA: Thank you for all of your thoughts on this. I can see where you are coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:08 am

In an interview which came out a few days before the finale, Chris was asked by the interviewer, an older man, if he had really found the love of his life and would marry her or if he planned to go with her for a couple of months and then break up. It was 100% obvious that he was lying when he said she was his true love and that he would marry her. IMO he knew before the finale aired that his "love" for Whitney was all a sham.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:48 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:What does the fan mean 'it's just CR?'

I'm not sure, I figured it was a possible typo and she meant "CS"?

I grew up in Cedar Rapids which we always called CR.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:12 am

Mimi27 wrote:In an interview which came out a few days before the finale, Chris was asked by the interviewer, an older man, if he had really found the love of his life and would marry her or if he planned to go with her for a couple of months and then break up. It was 100% obvious that he was lying when he said she was his true love and that he would marry her. IMO he knew before the finale aired that his "love" for Whitney was all a sham.

I and a few others never believed he was in love with Whitney at all. Not for a single second, i am not surprised or bothered that it all ended so quickly. He had to pick someone and since Becca wouldn't cave he went with willing Whitney. Whitney choosing not to watch the season was in a sense fooling herself, if she had, she would have ended the sham of a relationship asap unless she was happy to garner the fame, attention and the money their 5 minutes of fame got them.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 am

Is anybody going to really watch him on another reality show I think he is too boring he will go the way of Jake p he will soon find out no one wants to watch him and he will go back to the farm hopefully his fifteen minutes of Fame should be up
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 am

I am totally disappointed in him.

The show sounds ridiculous. I can't wait for him to give the interview.
"It was really a cool opportunity to learn something that I never would have had a chance to on the farm. "

The others on the show are just yuck!!!! Ridiculous!!!!

Just so sad! His poor family.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:11 am

Uff...I'm a little disturbed by that interview. If Whit really was that stoic and stone faced around Chris' nieces that's just not cool...especially when she was posting pics of her and his nieces at that time? I don't care how mad I am at anyone...I couldn't be that cool and stand offish to a little kid.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:58 am

leselihau wrote:Uff...I'm a little disturbed by that interview.  If Whit really was that stoic and stone faced around Chris' nieces that's just not cool...especially when she was posting pics of her and his nieces at that time?  I don't care how mad I am at anyone...I couldn't be that cool and stand offish to a little kid.

This is why none of us should believe just one persons' account of what happened. Whitney not fawning over a little kid doesn't mean she didn't like her, or was stand offish.

I personally don't believe a thing negative like that unless I hear it from Whitney herself. And I don't mean an edited interview either...I mean a taped interview where she would explain her actions - which IMO we will never see because she is too classy to put others down. Sadly, not everyone is like that. Some people will use every opportunity to tape themselves judging others actions and in the process starting rumors, etc. Now look what that starts. Not only did that video garner rumors about Whitney and Chris, but also brought an innocent kid into it. Sad. Seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 am

leselihau wrote:Uff...I'm a little disturbed by that interview.  If Whit really was that stoic and stone faced around Chris' nieces that's just not cool...especially when she was posting pics of her and his nieces at that time?  I don't care how mad I am at anyone...I couldn't be that cool and stand offish to a little kid.

I couldn't believe any of what was said on the video. It just defies everything we see of Whitney. First, If Whitney was just acting nice the entire time, we would have seen her slip during the past six months. Second, if she really was acting and so good at it, she wouldnt have acted that stone cold because she would know the cameras will focus on her at some point. She doesnt even know where the cameras are half the time on DWTS.
Of course, we dont really know her, but people show their true colors sooner than later, and she has been consistently classy through out.

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan