SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by leselihau Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0BqEzertQ

Interview w/ The Dan Patrick Show in which he talks about the show, breakup w/ Whitney & Nick joining this season.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:22 pm

What does Chris need to apology for?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:25 pm

mizzoufan wrote:What does Chris need to apology for?

You're kidding, right? He deceived Whitney, he deceived his own family, etc. JMO Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 63 1710264613
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:

You're kidding, right?  He deceived Whitney, he deceived his own family, etc.  JMO Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 63 1710264613

We only know what we saw on TV…not enough for me to judge considering what TPTB do to people
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:

You're kidding, right?  He deceived Whitney, he deceived his own family, etc.  JMO Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 63 1710264613

I guess we see things differently.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Well, that was said a little tongue in cheek. But truly I would love for him to say...I was a total s*it to her. She deserved better. And to you viewer, who thought I was a better man...sorry. Hugesmile

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:40 am

"What TPTB do to people" - well IMHO that is a two-way street. It takes two to tango. JuanPablo saw the manipulation attempts and did not play along. Apparently Chris (and others in the past) did. He was either driven by his need for his 15 minutes, or too dumb to see what was being done to him. In either case, he messed up.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:54 am

Columbia, MD wrote:"What TPTB do to people" - well IMHO that is a two-way street.  It takes two to tango.  JuanPablo saw the manipulation attempts and did not play along.  Apparently Chris (and others in the past) did.  He was either driven by his need for his 15 minutes, or too dumb to see what was being done to him.  In either case, he messed up.

And he played along for two seasons. I don't really believe that he wrote any kind of letter to Andi without the producers sitting there telling him what to say.

I don't completely blame him for the engagement to Whitney. I really like Whitney, but she didn't bother to even try to see if Chris was the guy she thought he was. Her sister tried to slow her down and she just made fun of her for that. BUT, dude, you don't have to basically tell people a month later that it was all fake. That is just rude and mean.

Now go back to Iowa, please.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Check-out his post on FB yesterday. He was actually responding either with a nice message or a like to every single comment.
Hmmm? Feeling a little unloved while everyone is saying such lovely things about W on her birthday?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 am

I saw this coming a mile away! The edit, whether we like it or not, tells the real story. He fell hard for Britt...then Becca... And settled for Whitney when Becca wouldn't commit and he was afraid of a rejection at FRC so he went with the sure thing. It was as simple as that. They stayed together longer than they would have I think, due to him being on DWTS.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:37 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:

I guess we see things differently.  
I don't need an apology from Chris. I thought he was a douche on Andi's season and his own season. I can see how he could have lured people in with his ol "I'm just a humble farmer looking for love on national television" though. giggling.

And all the girls that went on the show were unlikely to want to settle down on that farm, realistically speaking. Also very unlikely that Chris went on the show to find a girl to settle down on the farm with - because this is the wrong show for that. Sometimes if something is too good to be true it's probably because it is too good to be true. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:25 am

northernviewer wrote: I saw this coming a mile away!  The edit, whether we like it or not, tells the real story.  He fell hard for Britt...then Becca... And settled for Whitney when Becca wouldn't commit and he was afraid of a rejection at FRC so he went with the sure thing.  It was as simple as that.  They stayed together longer than they would have I think, due to him being on DWTS.  

^^^^ This!
Even his own Dad said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan