SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 pm

JBF wrote:Apparently somebody is upset about SOMETHING that I posted.

For future... since this is the second time...

Just let me know when the spoilers come out regarding F1 in the next Bachelorette season and I will not post anything until after the finale. I certainly don't want anybody upset at me over such a silly TV show.

This is exactly why I wanted to post in the non-spoiler threads this season. Unfortunately I already knew the end result, so technically it was a No-No.

I don't "know" you JBF but since I don't hide the fact that I do read RS, I do want to correct any mis-impression you may have that there was anything directed solely or specifically at you alone. I only skimmed his column today because I really only interested in what he had on contestants for the next season. I did not read the e mail - only quickly skimmed it- it was a long rambling mish mosh of quotes from posts on the forum, one of which was yours.

I don't know if that helps at all but if you read it as being someone is specifically upset with you or your posts, I do not think that is the case.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:55 pm

^^JBF.. dont be too upset. He is a tool. We all should remember that first and foremost...:cutesmile!:

i would love to follow your post on a non- spoiler thread. If i could make my time in between the Knitting Circle and Matchmaking Service that ive just started. :P :P

i get a feeling if its Britt, i would be popping up on the Fun-Snark thread most of the time Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 24 3806527698

ETA. i dont think he directed spesifically to you either. There was another post from this forum he brought up and ridicul too. Meh.!..

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:02 am

*chuckle chuckle* OK KB_Mom.

No... I did not read the blog, so... NO... I don't know how serious the situation is.

Just the fact that this happened a second time made me think I was in deep s**t simply because I was analyzing silly edits and merely questioning stuff. I did this every season, but was starting to wonder...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 am

Lol whoever wrote that to RS is a joke because who actually went the extra mile to stalk us, copy & paste posts to send to RS?? pot meet kettle.

JBF, keep doing what you're doing.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 am

california90 wrote:Lol whoever wrote that to RS is a joke because who actually went the extra mile to stalk us, copy & paste posts to send to RS?? pot meet kettle.

JBF, keep doing what you're doing.

Thank you california. yes

Please read my post here. This is about someone sucking up to RS probably someone that was banned. No big deal. We keep on truckin on posting sleuthing and everything else that we are good at doing.

Help Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:32 am

I'm not even checking to see what was posted. Likely the one post that provided "comedy relief", among other selections, was the one in which I speculated whether or not (if things didn't work out with either of the final two ladies) if he would revert back to his F3. I simply questioned odd quotes and the unresolved business at Women Tell All. I even mocked myself at the end by saying I should just cure my speculative "itch" with Cortizone. No doubt THAT section wasn't "paste-copied".

Also this was before Chris Harrison posted an article online saying there were no switcheroos. My guess is that HE read my post too... LOL! He's looking out for our best interests in case we get our hopes up. I didn't make any more pro-Kaitlyn suggestions after that, unless I was joking.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:41 am

JBF: It doesn't matter one iota what you posted. You are entitled to your opinion on this forum. It doesn't matter what they copied and pasted from here. Your's was not the only one. It was several of them.

Basically he/she was calling all of us crazy for our speculation. Interesting that the person knows our sexes. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 am

... or THINKS they do.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 am

JBF, welcome to the haus Frau club...RS has been mocking us for years...but we've been right when he's been wrong.

What's ironic about the whole thing, he actually makes his living off a show he criticizes others for watching. At least I have a real job. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:26 am

Bet2Win wrote:JBF, welcome to the haus Frau club...RS has been mocking us for years...but we've been right when he's been wrong.  

What's ironic about the whole thing, he actually makes his living off a show he criticizes others for watching.  At least I have a real job.  laugh out loud

Oh and people like us are what keep him in business, He is an idiot. JBF, you were not made fun of specifically at all, it was just his normal distain for anyone who is one boards like this and like to talk about this show.

We love you JBF, so keep it up. After that display by RS, I am a little surprised anyone who posts here wouldn't be a little insulted by RS. I hoped to read something interesting, instead it was four pages of him stroking his own ego. Douchebag.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:40 am

RS was mocking the board, but comes here to get info.  Pot meet kettle.  Idiot.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:14 am

stuckinsc wrote:Oh and people like us are what keep him in business,  He is an idiot. JBF, you were not made fun of specifically at all, it was just his normal distain for anyone who is one boards like this and like to talk about this show.  

We love you JBF, so keep it up.  After that display by RS, I am a little surprised anyone who posts here wouldn't be a little insulted by RS.  I hoped to read something interesting, instead it was four pages of him stroking his own ego.  Douchebag.

Per the bolded, that was certainly my first reaction. But then I thought about how much fun it is to be on this board each season, what intelligent, thoughtful comments I get to read here, what compassion and kindness are shared, the snarky comedians who've given us so much laughter. And then I could only feel sorry for RS. He's put himself in a position where he has to be mean and spiteful, and that never feels good. Life's too short to miss out on the fun.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan