SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:48 pm

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but it looks like the interaction with Jade takes place in this episode.

@TVGuide: #TheBachelor exclusive sneak peek: Which woman gets in bed with @C_Soules? http://t.co/OUAxzBMOfS

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:06 pm

motheroffive wrote:I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but it looks like the interaction with Jade takes place in this episode.

@TVGuide: #TheBachelor exclusive sneak peek: Which woman gets in bed with @C_Soules? http://t.co/OUAxzBMOfS

Okay, I think I stopped being a prude the day I pulled my son's condom out of the lint screen of our dryer BUT for a first make-out session, that's pretty over the top. Chris is quite the opportunist, isn't he!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:20 pm

eirekay wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but it looks like the interaction with Jade takes place in this episode.

Okay, I think I stopped being a prude the day I pulled my son's condom out of the lint screen of our dryer BUT for a first make-out session, that's pretty over the top.  Chris is quite the opportunist, isn't he!

giggling Had a similar experience with finding a condom except it was my daughter (well at least I knew she listened to all the safe sex lectures I repeated to the point where she would just stop me as soon as I opened my mouth) and I am definitely not a prude. But in the screen cap, he practically takes her clothes off and that did seem quite over the top. I assumed when I first saw the screencap that it must be later in the season. Now it's a first make out session- wow!

(Off to deliver lecture to daughter about first make out sessions)
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Chris S.' motto must be Carpe Diem. (and the clothing!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Chris is disgusting. Honestly, they've talked like 5 mins and they're already testing out the bed? Suspect I hope Whitney dumps him before ATFR!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:54 pm

The funniest two things about the video:
Jade said it lit a fire under her butt. (yeah, I guess it did)
Chris said not to think with your head. Well, we know what he was thinking with.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:01 pm

eirekay wrote:

Okay, I think I stopped being a prude the day I pulled my son's condom out of the lint screen of our dryer BUT for a first make-out session, that's pretty over the top.  Chris is quite the opportunist, isn't he!

You are a very together Mom it sounds.  giggling   Jade is an opportunist as well, since she initiated the tete-a-tete with Chris, wonder who suggested they try out the bed.  Did someone say horn-dog or was that corn-dog!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Bob Guiney record is in serious danger no no .
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:12 pm

More make-outs and kissing!? He barely has conversations with the girls/women! no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:More make-outs and kissing!? He barely has conversations with the girls/women! no no

This is only episode 3 and it seems more like a harem than a pool of potential brides.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:25 pm

eirekay wrote:
Linds911 wrote:More make-outs and kissing!? He barely has conversations with the girls/women! no no

This is only episode 3 and it seems more like a harem than a pool of potential brides.

In the preview Kimmel addressed the women as "sister wives." giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:08 pm

It's sad that MF is getting his wish with more sex and drama; I recall reading that he said something like the series needs these 2 factors a few seasons ago. They have now found a bachelor who is willing to follow whatever directions he is given from tptb and the women (I can't call too many of them ladies yet) who are willing to provide on both. Wonder if mom and dad Soules are proud of their son?? Chris the 'good ole farm boy' is just not the wholesome (cough, cough) guy tptb are portraying. I would categorize him not as lonely for love but lusting for love. As for the women quite the bunch of 'will do whatever it takes to get themselves some camera time'. I have serious doubts that Chris and his F1 will last beyond the airing of the season based on Chris' behavior thus far. Will watch episode 3 but if the previews are any indication it will be the last for me.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk