SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:15 pm

newfiegirl wrote:It's sad that MF is getting his wish with more sex and drama; I recall reading that he said something like the series needs these 2 factors a few seasons ago. They have now found a bachelor who is willing to follow whatever directions he is given from tptb and the women (I can't call too many of them ladies yet) who are willing to provide on both. Wonder if mom and dad Soules are proud of their son?? Chris the 'good ole farm boy' is just not the wholesome (cough, cough) guy tptb are portraying. I would categorize him not as lonely for love but lusting for love. As for the women quite the bunch of 'will do whatever it takes to get themselves some camera time'. I have serious doubts that Chris and his F1 will last beyond the airing of the season based on Chris' behavior thus far. Will watch episode 3 but if the previews are any indication it will be the last for me.

I certainly explains the preview in which one of the woman is crying and saying something along the lines of "I don't want to see my future husband doing that."
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:26 pm

MF is injecting the reality of his life (a new sexy, young bride) and lawsuit with his neighbors into his show. (sex and drama). That's who he is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:MF is injecting the reality of his life (a new sexy, young bride) and lawsuit with his neighbors into his show. (sex and drama). That's who he is.

Sadly, MF has found his perfect lapdog in Chris Soules. I feel worse for his F1 each and everyday. He isn't a prince he is a jerk. They vilified JPG, but how does this guy rate as respecting women? Seems he just likes to use women for his own physical pleasure.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:MF is injecting the reality of his life (a new sexy, young bride) and lawsuit with his neighbors into his show. (sex and drama). That's who he is.

Sadly, MF has found his perfect lapdog in Chris Soules.  I feel worse for his F1 each and everyday.  He isn't a prince he is a jerk.  They vilified JPG, but how does this guy rate as respecting women?  Seems he just likes to use women for his own physical pleasure.

I was just thinking that JPG looks better by comparison. He wasn't mackin' on all of the contestants and was at least trying to give the appearance of being selective. His sexual exploits were off camera and discussed after the fact, and we wouldn't have gotten all the gory details if they hadn't wanted to put him through the wringer because he refused to be their puppet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Sadly, MF has found his perfect lapdog in Chris Soules.  I feel worse for his F1 each and everyday.  He isn't a prince he is a jerk.  They vilified JPG, but how does this guy rate as respecting women?  Seems he just likes to use women for his own physical pleasure.

It takes two to tango. If anything, it is the women who are initiating so I hardly feel bad for them. And let's face it, I highly doubt they are jumping his bones because they are actually attracted to him and want to get to know him better. More likely they want screen time and to get their name out there to improve their own chance at fame or as the next Bette...which makes them a h^ll of a lot worse IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

It takes two to tango. If anything, it is the women who are initiating so I hardly feel bad for them. And let's face it, I highly doubt they are jumping his bones because they are actually attracted to him and want to get to know him better. More likely they want screen time and to get their name out there to improve their own chance at fame or as the next Bette...which makes them a h^ll of a lot worse IMO.

I think they are equally to blame. Chris is happy with their advances, he is not uncomfortable. Ben was uncomfortable, Chris is happy to jump in the gutter with them.

JPG was much more respectful to his women IMO. He kissed less in one full season than Chris has in two weeks.

Sorry, Sprite each and every preview and scene is more of a jerk than a prince.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

But.....but CH said it will be one of the most romantic season ever and he is the best bachelor. Why did he lie? hissyfit

No, seriously he is trash. Someone on another board said JPG only kissed 6 girls in his season and Chris did that in one night. All he does is kiss, kiss and kiss, now in episode 3 they are in bed? I remember telling a friend that Chris would make a terrible lead, I guess I was right. TPTB can moan about JPG all they want but his season was rating gold and he wasn't this fickle.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think they are equally to blame.  Chris is happy with their advances, he is not uncomfortable.  Ben was uncomfortable, Chris is happy to jump in the gutter with them.

JPG was much more respectful to his women IMO.  He kissed less in one full season than Chris has in two weeks.

Sorry, Sprite each and every preview and scene is more of a jerk than a prince.  

No need to apologize. I guess I am just immune to all this over the top behaviour and it doesn't phase me anymore. They really have to annoy me to get me worked up and Chris will have to step up his game to do that...and I just don't think he has it in him. I just want to see how the whole season will play out and how things will work out with his F1 in the long term...or more likely...the short term.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:35 pm

StacyNor wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

But.....but CH said it will be one of the most romantic season ever and he is the best bachelor. Why did he lie? hissyfit  

No, seriously he is trash. Someone on another board said JPG only kissed 6 girls in his season and Chris did that in one night. All he does is kiss, kiss and kiss, now in episode 3 they are in bed? I remember telling a friend that Chris would make a terrible lead, I guess I was right. TPTB can moan about JPG all they want but his season was rating gold and he wasn't this fickle.

Stacy I am there with you. I am disgusted by Chris and have more respect for JPG that he didn't give into this crap.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:36 pm

StacyNor wrote:Bob Guiney record is in serious danger  no no .

laugh out loud StacyNor, omg that cracked me up. I remember Bob Guiney's season all too well. cantstopl You might be right on this one. :Nod: Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:43 pm

I have to agree that Chris is seriously doing alot of kissing much to soon with too many different women . I know JP had a daughter to consider but what's Chris's excuse. This has to be very hard for the F1 to watch. imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:44 pm

It takes two to do any of this so I don't feel bad for any of these girls besides his F1 just because she has to stomach all of this
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk