SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 pm

They all kiss a lot some just are not shown like they did

Not justifying it either. I feel terrible for Whitney every episode but she knew what she was signing up for.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Jimmy Kimmel Pays a Steamy Visit to The Bachelor's Chris Soules in the Shower
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 Chris-soules-800
http://www.people.com/article/the-bachelor-chris-soules-shower-jimmy-kimmel-photos?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:19 pm

rotfl Kimmel is so awesome.  I know he's married, but could he just finish the season for Soules?  I would so watch that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Unfortunately for the women, Chris appears to be enjoying that shower a bit too much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 pm

There is something seriously wrong with this picture . . . we need to caption it!   :rollingl:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 pm

There are no words.
In all the seasons of TB or the 'Ette, I don' think I have ever seen any of the couples look like this. I wish I had not seen it. :tissuebox

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Don't drop the soap Chris!   sneakyl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:01 pm

The  enjoyment on Chris' face explains his statement about gay leads. What perfect timing.  Hugesmile

I have nothing against LGBT's even though I'm Catholic. One of my very best friends has a gay son who went through hell when he was young, and I was directly involved in those years of a nightmare. I don't mean this in a derogatory manner at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Maybe the "look" on Chris' face is because one of the women is on her knees in front of him....

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:07 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Maybe the "look" on Chris' face is because one of the women is on her knees in front of him....

Well, Chris has really big man boobs so Jimmy might have been confused. So which woman, I can picture many of them. Sadly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Maybe the "look" on Chris' face is because one of the women is on her knees in front of him....

Well, Chris has really big man boobs so Jimmy might have been confused.  So which woman, I can picture many of them. Sadly.

Possibly Ashley I? Not buying that virgin act. Maybe technically a virgin but as one poster's Husband commented (and I apologize I cannot remember poster and give credit), she seems to be a "tease."

And OT, but it appears that under the 15 pounds of makeup and eyelashes, Ashley I is an attractive woman. too bad she hides it under all that Kartrashian look.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Well, Chris has really big man boobs so Jimmy might have been confused.  So which woman, I can picture many of them. Sadly.

Possibly Ashley I?  Not buying that virgin act. Maybe technically a virgin but as one poster's Husband commented (and I apologize I cannot remember poster and give credit), she seems to be a "tease."

And OT, but it appears that under the 15 pounds of makeup and eyelashes, Ashley I is an attractive woman. too bad she hides it under all that Kartrashian look.

My Hubby called her a "Pr!ck Tease" and nick named her "Maybelline".
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk