SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:30 pm

eirekay- I had a good laugh when I read your post about your hub's impressions and thought he was spot on in his impressions.

My old and tired brain just couldn't remember who posted it and I was too lazy to hunt around to find the post. Embarressed!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:33 pm

KB_Mom wrote:eirekay- I had a good laugh when I read your post about your hub's impressions and thought he was spot on in his impressions.

My old and tired brain just couldn't remember who posted it and I was too lazy to hunt around to find the post. Embarressed!

Hubby is a closet fan...he even posts little quips on facebook while the show is on.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:35 pm

eirekay wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:eirekay- I had a good laugh when I read your post about your hub's impressions and thought he was spot on in his impressions.

Hubby is a closet fan...he even posts little quips on facebook while the show is on.  

What has your hubby said about the Chris/Jimmy shower photo?  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Preview...we'll finally get to see Chris and Becca interacting

The Bachelor Preview For Jan19 from TVGrapevine on Vimeo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:23 pm

julychild wrote:Preview...we'll finally get to see Chris and Becca interacting

The Bachelor Preview For Jan19 from TVGrapevine on Vimeo.

Jillian gets the black box again. Exactly what does she have going on there? Suspect
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:27 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
julychild wrote:Preview...we'll finally get to see Chris and Becca interacting

Jillian gets the black box again. Exactly what does she have going on there? Suspect

Supposedly, she is like the mythical French girl's legs, down there...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:41 am

eirekay wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Well, Chris has really big man boobs so Jimmy might have been confused.  So which woman, I can picture many of them. Sadly.

Possibly Ashley I?  Not buying that virgin act. Maybe technically a virgin but as one poster's Husband commented (and I apologize I cannot remember poster and give credit), she seems to be a "tease."

And OT, but it appears that under the 15 pounds of makeup and eyelashes, Ashley I is an attractive woman. too bad she hides it under all that Kartrashian look.

My Hubby called her a "Pr!ck Tease" and nick named her "Maybelline".  

Love this! I told my hubby that she she was lacking the boobs of a Kardashian and he said he didn't have the southern assets either. He also said if she was a virgin, it wasn't by choice. Then of course Mackenzie started talking about noses and aliens and my hubby left the room. Oh well. He did make a huge deal out of Megan who decided to continually bang her head against Chris's wall.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:46 am

I am so happy they finally realize Becca exists.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:47 am

Poor Becca was put into the friendzone in that preview laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:51 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Poor Becca was put into the friendzone in that preview laugh out loud
Becca is like the classic F2. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:46 am

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, this:
Per Sprite

So TPTB want us to think Chris is a sexy guy who is a good kisser and a horndog.
So I ask, why?

So good kisser, nope he is shades of Ben all over again. Yuck on the technique.  

Horndog?  I don't really know.  I would believe it was TPTB's desire, except unlike Ben who I could see was uncomfortable and probably would have just had it down to Courtney and maybe, just maybe Kacie B from night one, Chris seems to enjoy the kissing.  I don't see uncomfortable, I see, hey I get to make out with another 20 something.  Cool.  Just my perspective.  Unfortunately, I think JPG ruined me.  I prefer the hostile man who won't play MF's game to yet another lapdog who rolls over and fetches for Master Fleiss.  

I really enjoyed Sean, I know he played the game, but he didn't seem nearly as douchey to me as he did it.  Maybe because he seemed able to actually listen to the women without making out with them?  I don't know, just not liking Chris at all.

Plus Tierra's sparkle was fun to ridicule, not painful.  The sob stories, the drunk girls, the woman literally running her head into a wall, even with a helmet, the too young women who he can't wait to kiss, the rub my genie and the either great actress or cross reaction to bad medication to me isn't fun it is pathetic.  

Darn it, did I outgrow this darn show or is it really worse than it used to be?

TPTB seem all over the place with what this season's theme is ( I get the second chances etc themes). But as far as their chosen Bachelor, pre season they promoted the whole aw shucks, middle America farmer from the small town who needed their show to find a wife to bring home to the farm and settle down with him. So far, they are showing us a guy who seems like he was just released after a lengthy prison sentence, hasn't seen a woman in years, and is so "hungry" for the female touch that he'll make out with any and all women he can get his hands on. Then if the spoilers are correct, his F4 comes down to two "wholesome" women and 2 maybe not so wholesome women, his F2 are two genuine, normal and wholesome women (still bothered the way they promote the "he takes a virgin to the fantasy suite!") and he chooses a normal woman who so far really seems like she'd want to settle down with him on the farm. How are we supposed to believe he suddenly chose a real woman, there "for the right reasons" after a season long of being a horn dog?  With the way they are portraying him so far, seems like it would make more sense that he chose Jade, if we didn't have the pics of her leaving after F4 RC.  
Maybe the 2nd chances theme includes Jade leaving but then coming back and Chris choosing her in the end? I don't think so, but anything is possible I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:37 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

So good kisser, nope he is shades of Ben all over again. Yuck on the technique.  

Horndog?  I don't really know.  I would believe it was TPTB's desire, except unlike Ben who I could see was uncomfortable and probably would have just had it down to Courtney and maybe, just maybe Kacie B from night one, Chris seems to enjoy the kissing.  I don't see uncomfortable, I see, hey I get to make out with another 20 something.  Cool.  Just my perspective.  Unfortunately, I think JPG ruined me.  I prefer the hostile man who won't play MF's game to yet another lapdog who rolls over and fetches for Master Fleiss.  

I really enjoyed Sean, I know he played the game, but he didn't seem nearly as douchey to me as he did it.  Maybe because he seemed able to actually listen to the women without making out with them?  I don't know, just not liking Chris at all.

Plus Tierra's sparkle was fun to ridicule, not painful.  The sob stories, the drunk girls, the woman literally running her head into a wall, even with a helmet, the too young women who he can't wait to kiss, the rub my genie and the either great actress or cross reaction to bad medication to me isn't fun it is pathetic.  

Darn it, did I outgrow this darn show or is it really worse than it used to be?

TPTB seem all over the place with what this season's theme is ( I get the second chances etc themes). But as far as their chosen Bachelor, pre season they promoted the whole aw shucks, middle America farmer from the small town who needed their show to find a wife to bring home to the farm and settle down with him. So far, they are showing us a guy who seems like he was just released after a lengthy prison sentence, hasn't seen a woman in years, and is so "hungry" for the female touch that he'll make out with any and all women he can get his hands on. Then if the spoilers are correct, his F4 comes down to two "wholesome" women and 2 maybe not so wholesome women, his F2 are two genuine, normal and wholesome women (still bothered the way they promote the "he takes a virgin to the fantasy suite!") and he chooses a normal woman who so far really seems like she'd want to settle down with him on the farm. How are we supposed to believe he suddenly chose a real woman, there "for the right reasons" after a season long of being a horn dog?  With the way they are portraying him so far, seems like it would make more sense that he chose Jade, if we didn't have the pics of her leaving after F4 RC.  
Maybe the 2nd chances theme includes Jade leaving but then coming back and Chris choosing her in the end? I don't think so, but anything is possible I guess.

Please don't hate me Whitney fans, but since I think she is too good for Farmer Douche anyway, I would love this ending! It would be all the controversy of Bach Australia and would have anyone I respect safe from him.

I will say, it may change over time, but I didn't see any real interest between Chris and Jade on Monday.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk