SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:17 am

Yeah, this:
Per Sprite
As for the conversation, we have been told repeatedly that plenty of those do occur...we just may never get to see them because tptb consider them boring and unnecessary for the plot they wish to promote.
So TPTB want us to think Chris is a sexy guy who is a good kisser and a horndog.
So I ask, why?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:12 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So who is inebriated? Who gets the group date roses? Who has a meltdown?

Is the meltdown Ashley I?

I think it is safe to say that if I attempt to watch this live like I did this Monday, I would be the one inebriated.

I am sure there are conversations, but the excuse for the kissing now is when he has nothing to say he kisses.  Again, man up and have an uncomfortable conversation instead of sticking your tongue in her mouth.  You knew you were signing up to date too many women, get a grip.

cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, this:
Per Sprite
As for the conversation, we have been told repeatedly that plenty of those do occur...we just may never get to see them because tptb consider them boring and unnecessary for the plot they wish to promote.
So TPTB want us to think Chris is a sexy guy who is a good kisser and a horndog.
So I ask, why?

So good kisser, nope he is shades of Ben all over again. Yuck on the technique.

Horndog? I don't really know. I would believe it was TPTB's desire, except unlike Ben who I could see was uncomfortable and probably would have just had it down to Courtney and maybe, just maybe Kacie B from night one, Chris seems to enjoy the kissing. I don't see uncomfortable, I see, hey I get to make out with another 20 something. Cool. Just my perspective. Unfortunately, I think JPG ruined me. I prefer the hostile man who won't play MF's game to yet another lapdog who rolls over and fetches for Master Fleiss.

I really enjoyed Sean, I know he played the game, but he didn't seem nearly as douchey to me as he did it. Maybe because he seemed able to actually listen to the women without making out with them? I don't know, just not liking Chris at all.

Plus Tierra's sparkle was fun to ridicule, not painful. The sob stories, the drunk girls, the woman literally running her head into a wall, even with a helmet, the too young women who he can't wait to kiss, the rub my genie and the either great actress or cross reaction to bad medication to me isn't fun it is pathetic.

Darn it, did I outgrow this darn show or is it really worse than it used to be?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Per Sprite
So I ask, why?

Horndog?  I don't really know.  I would believe it was TPTB's desire, except unlike Ben who I could see was uncomfortable and probably would have just had it down to Courtney and maybe, just maybe Kacie B from night one, Chris seems to enjoy the kissing.  I don't see uncomfortable, I see, hey I get to make out with another 20 something.  Cool.  Just my perspective.  Unfortunately, I think JPG ruined me.  I prefer the hostile man who won't play MF's game to yet another lapdog who rolls over and fetches for Master Fleiss.  

I really enjoyed Sean, I know he played the game, but he didn't seem nearly as douchey to me as he did it.  Maybe because he seemed able to actually listen to the women without making out with them?  I don't know, just not liking Chris at all.

Plus Tierra's sparkle was fun to ridicule, not painful.  The sob stories, the drunk girls, the woman literally running her head into a wall, even with a helmet, the too young women who he can't wait to kiss, the rub my genie and the either great actress or cross reaction to bad medication to me isn't fun it is pathetic.  

TPTB seem all over the place with what this season's theme is ( I get the second chances etc themes). But as far as their chosen Bachelor, pre season they promoted the whole aw shucks, middle America farmer from the small town who needed their show to find a wife to bring home to the farm and settle down with him. So far, they are showing us a guy who seems like he was just released after a lengthy prison sentence, hasn't seen a woman in years, and is so "hungry" for the female touch that he'll make out with any and all women he can get his hands on. Then if the spoilers are correct, his F4 comes down to two "wholesome" women and 2 maybe not so wholesome women, his F2 are two genuine, normal and wholesome women (still bothered the way they promote the "he takes a virgin to the fantasy suite!") and he chooses a normal woman who so far really seems like she'd want to settle down with him on the farm. How are we supposed to believe he suddenly chose a real woman, there "for the right reasons" after a season long of being a horn dog? With the way they are portraying him so far, seems like it would make more sense that he chose Jade, if we didn't have the pics of her leaving after F4 RC.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:36 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Per Sprite

So I ask, why?

Horndog?  I don't really know.  I would believe it was TPTB's desire, except unlike Ben who I could see was uncomfortable and probably would have just had it down to Courtney and maybe, just maybe Kacie B from night one, Chris seems to enjoy the kissing.  I don't see uncomfortable, I see, hey I get to make out with another 20 something.  Cool.  Just my perspective.  Unfortunately, I think JPG ruined me.  I prefer the hostile man who won't play MF's game to yet another lapdog who rolls over and fetches for Master Fleiss.  

I really enjoyed Sean, I know he played the game, but he didn't seem nearly as douchey to me as he did it.  Maybe because he seemed able to actually listen to the women without making out with them?  I don't know, just not liking Chris at all.

Plus Tierra's sparkle was fun to ridicule, not painful.  The sob stories, the drunk girls, the woman literally running her head into a wall, even with a helmet, the too young women who he can't wait to kiss, the rub my genie and the either great actress or cross reaction to bad medication to me isn't fun it is pathetic.  

TPTB seem all over the place with what this season's theme is ( I get the second chances etc themes). But as far as their chosen Bachelor, pre season they promoted the whole aw shucks, middle America farmer from the small town who needed their show to find a wife to bring home to the farm and settle down with him. So far, they are showing us a guy who seems like he was just released after a lengthy prison sentence, hasn't seen a woman in years, and is so "hungry" for the female touch that he'll make out with any and all women he can get his hands on. Then if the spoilers are correct, his F4 comes down to two "wholesome" women and 2 maybe not so wholesome women, his F2 are two genuine, normal and wholesome women (still bothered the way they promote the "he takes a virgin to the fantasy suite!") and he chooses a normal woman who so far really seems like she'd want to settle down with him on the farm. How are we supposed to believe he suddenly chose a real woman, there "for the right reasons" after a season long of being a horn dog?  With the way they are portraying him so far, seems like it would make more sense that he chose Jade, if we didn't have the pics of her leaving after F4 RC.  

KB, I think you are onto something. Starting with Des, it seems like TPTB is taking extra joy in humiliating their lead. Des was shown to be a pathetic weepy mess getting engaged to another guy one week after telling Brooks she would leave without him, that it was only him. This was after a season of showing us Des only wanting Brooks and having to have CH remind her that Chris was pretty awesome too. I don't want to start that season debate again, merely pointing out that editing made Des seem like a wishy washy mess.

Then we get JPG, they rolled that bus back and forth over him so many times I think I still see tread marks. What amazed me were how many were mad at him for not playing Fleiss's game. Heck I was cheering him on the whole way through. Of course, MF messes with so many, it brought me joy to see someone mess with him.

Then we get Andi, or more correctly we get the Nick show with Andi grilling Josh like he is a dishonest jerk that she just can't trust. Even the AFTR was the Nick show. No montage of the happy couples time. No viewing of their proposal for the first time. They got ten measly minutes to discuss their love and part of that was taken up with producers bring out grumpy cat to make fun of her.

Now Chris. You are so right, they promote him as looking for the wife to take home to the farm, and it seems like he actually did, though I am wondering what he would have done if Britt did not leave. But the first real show is all about him being a horne dog with all young girls. Even week one at the meet and greet we had him sticking his tongue down Britt's very willing throat.

It is like MF gave up giving us a love story and now just wants to humiliate the lead. Of course, I will say, we have that Texas phrase, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. They made Andi look like a b*tch with JPG and she signed up for more. They made Chris look like a doofus with the pathetic secret admirer crap, and now he is the indecisive horne dog. In my opinion, MF screwed them both, but they chose it so no sympathy from me.

But yeah, MF used to save most of his embarrassment for the contestants (unless you were Ashley) but now he seems to enjoy destroying the leads credibility as well. Why does anyone still sign up for this show? Chris you don't even need the money, that makes you even more pathetic.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:48 pm

I never thought of it that way but you make a good case that humiliating the lead is the new MF MO. (Must be all that scientific analysis stuff you like).

At least it makes sense because nothing else about this season makes any sense to me.

And totally agree with WTH were Andi or Chris thinking to sign up for the humiliation show a second time?

Shudder to think of poor Whit watching this. If I were her, Neil Lane would have his ring back already.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:57 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I never thought of it that way but you make a good case that humiliating the lead is the new MF MO.  (Must be all that scientific analysis stuff you like).

At least it makes sense because nothing else about this season makes any sense to me.

And totally agree with WTH were Andi or Chris thinking to sign up for the humiliation show a second time?

Shudder to think of poor Whit watching this. If I were her, Neil Lane would have his ring back already.

Over analysis really is a specialty of mine. Or as my hubby says, why do you need to talk things to death?

I actually hope for Whitney that if she really likes Chris she can take the Cat approach and say he wasn't really mine until the ring is on my finger. I couldn't do it, but if she really loves him, I hope she can.

What I hope is that the ring is on the way to Neil and she is DM Nick on twitter asking to meet him for a drink.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I never thought of it that way but you make a good case that humiliating the lead is the new MF MO.  (Must be all that scientific analysis stuff you like).

Over analysis really is a specialty of mine.  Or as my hubby says, why do you need to talk things to death?

I actually hope for Whitney that if she really likes Chris she can take the Cat approach and say he wasn't really mine until the ring is on my finger.  I couldn't do it, but if she really loves him, I hope she can.  

What I hope is that the ring is on the way to Neil and she is DM Nick on twitter asking to meet him for a drink.  

I like that!
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Preview video:

Jimmy Kimmel's Advice for The Bachelor's Chris Soules Is So Scandalous!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:44 pm

momoftrips wrote:Preview video:

It's always been a dream of mine to go to Costco for a date. I so would have applied for this season if I knew I'd get to sit on hay bales in a bikini, have farm themed dates and have a romantic date at Costco.

Did they lose some advertisers and have to cut the budget? Hugesmile
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:51 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Preview video:

It's always been a dream of mine to go to Costco for a date. I so would have applied for this season if I knew I'd get to sit on hay bales in a bikini, have farm themed dates and have a romantic date at Costco.

Did they lose some advertisers and have to cut the budget? Hugesmile

Maybe they remembered Nick and his normal life with Andi...going to K-mart?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Now, if she is indeed F1, not sure if I'll feel like I'll want to be happy for her or send her a sympathy card along with "50 ways to leave your lover"
So far, they are showing us a guy who seems like he was just released after a lengthy prison sentence, hasn't seen a woman in years, and is so "hungry" for the female touch that he'll make out with any and all women he can get his hands on.
KB you are on a roll and I'm cracking up.

How are we supposed to believe he suddenly chose a real woman, there "for the right reasons" after a season long of being a horn dog? With the way they are portraying him so far, seems like it would make more sense that he chose Jade, if we didn't have the pics of her leaving after F4 RC.
Apparently there were differing views of what the storyline should be this season and Fleiss never chose only one.

But yeah, MF used to save most of his embarrassment for the contestants (unless you were Ashley) but now he seems to enjoy destroying the leads credibility as well. Why does anyone still sign up for this show? Chris you don't even need the money, that makes you even more pathetic.
Stuck - you are making a good point. I hadnt really thought of it that way.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk