SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:55 pm

atem wrote:They just get to crash a wedding with cameras following them.  Yeah, right.  Rolling Eyes

Seriously, how stupid do they think we are?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:05 pm

There's always a wedding related epi. Can't think of who it was that got "married" in a park or in Vegas?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:08 pm

I am excited for that date, wedding crashing included. I think it'll be cute and it was obviously planned. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:16 pm

abc media net has pictures of the next episode
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:20 pm

So, Kaitlyn gets the Costco thing? Is that what that is about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:39 pm

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?typecode=ph&global_id=002346&program_id=002346&type=asset
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:53 pm

One on One (shopping and dinner) - Kaitlyn
Group date (farm-themed relay race) - Amber, Ashley S, Becca, Britt, Carly, Jillian, Juelia, Kelsey, Mackenzie, Nikki, Samantha, Tracy
One on One (winery and wedding crashing) - Whitney
No dates this week - Ashley I, Jade, Megan, Trina
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 B6nyH6gIIAIns5G
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There's always a wedding related epi. Can't think of who it was that got "married" in a park or in Vegas?

I can't remember.. I know something with Trista and Ryan involved wedding (maybe on their date they spotted a few weddings) and with Ashley and JP- JP was wearing a "tux" in their photoshoot.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:55 pm

california90 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There's always a wedding related epi. Can't think of who it was that got "married" in a park or in Vegas?

I can't remember.. I know something with Trista and Ryan involved wedding (maybe on their date they spotted a few weddings) and with Ashley and JP- JP was wearing a "tux" in their photoshoot.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Desiree-Hartsock-and-Brooks-Forester
Des and Brooks had the "Dress Up Wedding" date on their first 1-on-1.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:01 pm

Awww….Brooks and Des! Oh wait…. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Ththsnapoutofit-1

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Courtney also staged a fake wedding for Ben. *barf*
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk