SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Relaxing, Miahawk, Sprite and ironcat ... I agree!!

I was unspoiled until this afternoon and just popped on here to see if Whitney was spoiled F1 because after last night's date, it just seemed way too obvious that he was a goner for her. Chris acted with Whitney in a way that I've yet to see with his other "top" girls like Britt, Jade and Kaitlyn. Glad to see she is spoiled F1 and was surprised to see Becca as spoiled F2 as she's been pretty hidden except last night.

So it appears that Chris was able to separate the gals he had his fun with and the women who are more the marrying kind for his top 2. His mother and sisters would not have had it any other way.

Final thoughts ... I would guess that the idea to crash the wedding might have been original BUT ... between the time that Whitney had the idea and the two returned to "crash," production got the the couples' permission. Maybe Whitney and Chris didn't know they had permission cause they sure sounded nervous in the limo and Chris was way TOO nervous chatting with guests.

But have to say ... I LOVED his demeanor with WHitney and loved that we viewers were peaking in on them and hearing how Whitney carried the date for him. Poor guy was close to sobbing out words of love to Whitney by the end of the night. Best of all he admired how she handled herself with others and how much fun they had together on their little adventure.

Good stuff!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:55 pm

I sure hope the wedding crashing was staged, because Whitney seems like a bit of a bulldozer otherwise. Chris clearly didn't want to do it, but couldn't really say no either. I guess it turned out well, since there was plenty of booze available.

Kaitlyn would make an awesome Bachelorette I think. This show could really use a funny lead once in a blue moon.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Mindless, it was definitely staged according to the bride.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 N2j3mw
Source:RS

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:45 pm

momoftrips wrote:Mindless, it was definitely staged according to the bride.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 N2j3mw
Source:RS

Wow ... well I stand corrected! I wonder if Chris was really that nervous in making small talk or his talk with maid of honor, etc. was also fancy footwork with production.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:49 pm

^My guess may be that while the bride & groom knew they would be "crashing" I don't know that all the other guests when. I would still be nervous about talking to complete strangers.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:50 pm

It could also be, Chris wasn't crazy about the idea as I had the impression he needed a lot of convincing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Just posted about this in the S/Cap thread. I stated that I think that Chris was in the dark. Whitney was told by producers to get Chris to crash with her thus Chris's blog about Whitney being spontaneous. To me, that makes the most sense out of Chris's hesitancy and also gives producer's what they want: a manufactured scenario with their lead having real reaction to it (if he is left in the dark).

Either way, Whitney was in on it. Makes me think her emphasis on fertility/babies, etc is also producer emphasized. She definitely is willing to play the game too, if so (goes along with her Twitter profile of "Iowan wannabe").
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:58 pm

I take it back. I just read his blog. He says the producers had to scramble to make it happen.

Why not say it was planned ahead of time, Chris didn't know but Whitney was briefed before hand.

Why would they know at epi 3 they want a wedding theme with Whitney who just so happens to be the spoiled F1. Any one of them could have been chosen for this date this early.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It could also be, Chris wasn't crazy about the idea as I had the impression he needed a lot of convincing.

True. He was definitely expressing concern in the limo but he sure looked like he was having a lot of fun as the night went on ... especially their goofy dancing. AfterBuzz folks made the point that Whitney seems to balance him well. She seems very friendly and is self described as outgoing, which is a good match for him.

Now I know why Chris H has made quite the effort to call him the most sincere bachelor. Sincere = can't act/not good reading cue cards. And, I don't think that's a bad thing.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I take it back. I just read his blog. He says the producers had to scramble to make it happen.

Why not say it was planned ahead of time, Chris didn't know but Whitney was briefed before hand.

Why would they know at epi 3 they want a wedding theme with Whitney who just so happens to be the spoiled F1. Any one of them could have been chosen for this date this early.

Maybe they knew that Whitney was one of his top candidates (or would be once he got past a few makeout sessions with hot bubble heads) PLUS she had the outgoing personality to pull it off. They needed a woman who could lead him by the hand and get the conversations going ... Whitney was perfect choice.

Just like Kaitlyn was the perfect choice for the Costco date and dinner with Jimmy Kimmel. Can you see Mackenzie or Ashley I on that date? Kaitlyn was able to "hang" with the guys and go toe-to-toe with Jimmy. I really like her ... she's not right for Chris but she would sure be a fun Bachelorette or BIP contestant.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:32 am

So by Episode 3 the F3 all had roses prior to RC. The rest of the girls really are just producer-filler.

Gives some credence to the notion that the lead knows early on who his frontrunners are. So by 5th-ish episode he gets to spend some time with his front-runners, then production makes him jump through some hoops/group-dates/not-front-runners/filler, the audience gets more filler, and then by post-HTDs the audience and the lead are back to seeing him with his early front-runners. Sounds about right. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:37 am

So, with the recent trend of having the F1 have a much later date, I wonder if in fact that Whitney was not a front runner before that date. She actually reminds me of Chris a lot from last season. Good guy, attractive, but nothing amazing that the lead had seen to begin with, but a favorite of TPTB. Even TPTB helping to set up the wedding crashing, it made her more interesting. Now unlike some other people in this spot, Whitney and Chris sparked and had a wonderful time and from this point forward it might have been game over.

I think we will see that in episode five Britt and maybe Becca get 1:1 dates. I think these two were his initial front runners and then Whitney just wiped them out in one awesome date.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk