SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Diana wrote:IG

Who's IG? We need to post source at all times. If it's a private IG then we cannot post from it. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:IG

Who's IG? We need to post source at all times. If it's a private IG then we cannot post from it. Thanks
It not from a private one. I saw it and I don't follow this producer from the show.

http://instagram.com/lindsayliles
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:59 pm

MiaHawk wrote:A few quick comments...

CS absolutely had a different demeanor with Whitney after their date.  On their date he saw that she is an intelligent, mature, confident, personable, friendly, well spoken lady.  These characteristics are lacking in the vast majority of his contestants and the contrast was glaring.  He also wishes he was as pulled together and articulate as Whitney. He is not too quick on his feet or so well spoken himself.

Eirekay's hubby's Monday morning recaps have become my new favorite thing.

JK made this episode funny. Enjoyed him.

He should have sent Mackenzie home to her son.  Why keep her longer?

What happened to Ashley I's rub my belly ringer strategy? Do you think they edited out wish #2?

Yes, CS is kissing a lot of girls.  50% is cuz the girls are lunging at him and 50% is cuz he can't carry a decent conversation.  Ugh!  He absolutely needs to be with a woman that will make him have to think and occassionally express a coherent thought.

The bolded....totally, except I would say it is way more slanted on the girls lunging vs Chris initiating. Don't get me wrong, he goes along with it easily enough, but he is just awkward when it comes to dealing with these women and it is just easier to give in and have a little fun than to try to hold them off. I am starting to read him more easily and even Britt, he looked less enthused about last night...way less.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:A few quick comments...

CS absolutely had a different demeanor with Whitney after their date.  On their date he saw that she is an intelligent, mature, confident, personable, friendly, well spoken lady.  These characteristics are lacking in the vast majority of his contestants and the contrast was glaring.  He also wishes he was as pulled together and articulate as Whitney. He is not too quick on his feet or so well spoken himself.

Eirekay's hubby's Monday morning recaps have become my new favorite thing.

JK made this episode funny. Enjoyed him.

He should have sent Mackenzie home to her son.  Why keep her longer?

What happened to Ashley I's rub my belly ringer strategy? Do you think they edited out wish #2?

Yes, CS is kissing a lot of girls.  50% is cuz the girls are lunging at him and 50% is cuz he can't carry a decent conversation.  Ugh!  He absolutely needs to be with a woman that will make him have to think and occassionally express a coherent thought.

The bolded....totally, except I would say it is way more slanted on the girls lunging vs Chris initiating. Don't get me wrong, he goes along with it easily enough, but he is just awkward when it comes to dealing with these women and it is just easier to give in and have a little fun than to try to hold them off. I am starting to read him more easily and even Britt, he looked less enthused about last night...way less.

ITA with this as well.  I especially noticed with KK-lite how she not only lunged at him when they were on the roof, but then tried to pull him  down on top of her, to the point where he had to steady himself by gripping something so as they wouldn't be totally prone (or as it looked like to me, almost tumble off the roof no no ).  These women are really outdoing themselves trying to put their tongues down Chris' throat, and I thought it was very telling that the one who played "hard-to-get", Becca, was the one who actually got the GDR.  Throwing themselves at him isn't going to win this competition IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm

i agree Sprite. When I saw the alone time with Britt it was disappointing since I expected more enthusiasm from him. She is fading fast while Jade & Whitney went full speed ahead....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:13 pm

The show doesn't care if the people know or not. As long as it keeps it's demos, that's what they care about.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:21 pm

I Loved the episode.  Pure entertainment to me.  I think I have a different take on Chris and the season than most here but I'll post a couple things anyway, then head off to lurkdom I think.  

I find this season seems like TPTB are pulling back a bit, and letting the natural moments be shown, crazy and heartfelt.  Chris and Kaitlyn were just hanging and talking so normally.  I mean, she rubbed lipstick off his mouth.    In Costco the same, with Whitney it felt the same.  The pulled back camera just let Chris be more comfortable and be himself.  His dancing at the wedding was so cute to me, and it wasn't at an awkward private concert produced moment, just a cute real moment.

The last few seasons all the one on ones have felt so produced and like the lead is following a script almost, like ask this now, talk about this now, kiss now, sitting stiffly at a table and giving the obligatory facial reactions.  So far this season, I don't see that with Chris.  It's refreshing to me.  I think Chris just has no "show" or ability to act or fake it at all (as seen in his JK interview).  He might stumble over his words, or not find the right ones or any at all,  but what he is saying is obviously him, not him being prompted from a producer off camera or reading off cue cards.  He really does seem to just be being him, a regular guy, and trying to navigate this thing, which I'd much rather watch.

I often have to force myself to get through Bachelor seasons because of habit and getting to see who the Bachette will be.  Rarely do I like the Bachelor or care about his outcome.  This season I do really hope to get to see Chris have a love story.  And I love the show leaving in and highlighting the humor - so often it's all stripped away in the name of drama.  Plus love the top 3 girls, and lots of others bring the funny & crazy without there being anyone mean spirited, so far.

Re Whitney - so cute that he was like a grade school boy with a major crush.  He's going to be so obvious.  I do find it a little too Brooks/Des-like that the spoiled F1 was shown to look into the camera and straight out say "I'm engaged to Chris Soules" plus mention their future wedding, get such romantic music including a prior F1's theme song, etc.  Too much for the show to put out there in ep 3?  I don't know . Felt a bit over the top and like something's up, like showing Des saying she loved Brooks before HTDs and baiting everyone that of course the spoilers are right.  A bit weird.  But given how Chris acted with her, if she is F1 and it will be so obvious they will have no choice and might as well show a romantic love story, I guess, which is a bonus to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:16 pm

RS had IG proof from the bride Shannon that the wedding crashing was staged.(Big surprise- not) TPTB got to Shannon quickly because she has already deleted the IG post.

Whit and Brit brought an ugly bronze fish thing from the mansion as the gift. TPTB sent a real gift about two months after wedding and thanked the couple for"trusting" them with their special day.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:19 pm

relaxing wrote:I Loved the episode.  Pure entertainment to me.  I think I have a different take on Chris and the season than most here but I'll post a couple things anyway, then head off to lurkdom I think.  

I find this season seems like TPTB are pulling back a bit, and letting the natural moments be shown, crazy and heartfelt.  Chris and Kaitlyn were just hanging and talking so normally.  I mean, she rubbed lipstick off his mouth.    In Costco the same, with Whitney it felt the same.  The pulled back camera just let Chris be more comfortable and be himself.  His dancing at the wedding was so cute to me, and it wasn't at an awkward private concert produced moment, just a cute real moment.

The last few seasons all the one on ones have felt so produced and like the lead is following a script almost, like ask this now, talk about this now, kiss now, sitting stiffly at a table and giving the obligatory facial reactions.  So far this season, I don't see that with Chris.  It's refreshing to me.  I think Chris just has no "show" or ability to act or fake it at all (as seen in his JK interview).  He might stumble over his words, or not find the right ones or any at all,  but what he is saying is obviously him, not him being prompted from a producer off camera or reading off cue cards.  He really does seem to just be being him, a regular guy, and trying to navigate this thing, which I'd much rather watch.

I often have to force myself to get through Bachelor seasons because of habit and getting to see who the Bachette will be.  Rarely do I like the Bachelor or care about his outcome.  This season I do really hope to get to see Chris have a love story.  And I love the show leaving in and highlighting the humor - so often it's all stripped away in the name of drama.  Plus love the top 3 girls, and lots of others bring the funny & crazy without there being anyone mean spirited, so far.

Re Whitney - so cute that he was like a grade school boy with a major crush.  He's going to be so obvious.  I do find it a little too Brooks/Des-like that the spoiled F1 was shown to look into the camera and straight out say "I'm engaged to Chris Soules" plus mention their future wedding, get such romantic music including a prior F1's theme song, etc.  Too much for the show to put out there in ep 3?  I don't know . Felt a bit over the top and like something's up, like showing Des saying she loved Brooks before HTDs and baiting everyone that of course the spoilers are right.  A bit weird.  But given how Chris acted with her, if she is F1 and it will be so obvious they will have no choice and might as well show a romantic love story, I guess, which is a bonus to me.

I agree he seemed like a boy giddy over his first crush. And CH has said he "wears his heart on his sleeve" and they had to try to work around that in filming\editing
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:32 pm

I think you meant to say the show gave them that fish statue. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:36 pm

atem wrote:I think you meant to say the show gave them that fish statue.  giggling

That's Kasha's inside source that suggested the fish statue for a wedding gift. Goes along with Kasha's fish kissing going on this season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:15 pm

relaxing wrote:I Loved the episode.  Pure entertainment to me.  I think I have a different take on Chris and the season than most here but I'll post a couple things anyway, then head off to lurkdom I think.  

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk