SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Chris' laugh/giggle is more annoying than any past cast's nervous twitch, tell, voice, giggle etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Your hubby is quite astute!!!!
LOVE the Halloween costume idea, LOL! cantstopl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:19 pm

It seemed like Chris had a bit too much to drink during the group date.
Maybe, maybe not. It could be he just got kicked in the head once too often by an amorous pig.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:32 pm

I think he maybe had too much at the wedding reception TOO!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Sprite wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:JK was hysterical and if he didn't already have a successful show, CH would be really worried about job security.

Tracy and Amber: it was nice knowing you for the 60 seconds of screen time you got.

When he called Samantha at the RC, I thought "Who  is she?"

Kaitlyn was a really good sport about the Costco date and I think she would make a good 'ette (much prefer her over Britt and as much as I like Becca, I don't think she would be a fit to date 25 guys at once)

Ashley I needs to go!

I think he hasn't dumped Jillian yet because he's afraid she'll literally physically crush him.

Perplexed about Whitney.  I saw him react to her in a way I've never seen him react to any of the women. He was really smitten by her, not just her looks but her personality. What perplexes me is are they really going to make it that obvious she is F1 or lead us to believe she is F1 when she is not?

Do not really understand what "roll with the cob" means but Whit seems to, so I guess that gives her an edge.

Just my  2cents

During Bachelor Canada 2, the F1 was pretty obvious to most. He literally and figuratively chased after her all season, but, about halfway through, they ramped up the connection with F2...he said all the right things, did all the right things...to make most viewers who simply watch the show think she was F1. I expect that will happen here as well.

Chris really did seem smitten. I was hoping we would get that. Maybe this is another reason why all the crazy...because they had such a strong connection? The crazy is to distract us. Also noticed that the connection he had with Britt didn't seem that hot tonight. I was worried that might be what tptb played up, but that already seems to be on a downward spiral. I think she noticed it as well since she wouldn't even let him talk and just started smacking on him as a way to keep his attention. I can see why she might leave on her own now...she can see he is loosing interest.

I do wonder if Whitney's DATE was set up to be TOO obvious for a reason. Production would need permission to crash a wedding party and there was a lot in those scenes that looked suspiciously staged. (Also I do suspect Matt White's music wasn't played in reality, but dubbed in.)

OK OK... From The Boss Harrison on his yahoo blog: "you should know this was not planned and it was not our idea at all. None of this was set up by our producers and we didn't know those people at the wedding."

"I have to give massive props to our crew that night. With just a few cameras and the cover of darkness they hid from a distance and somehow covered the wedding as best they could without being seen. As Chris mentioned, a producer or two also snuck in and shot some video on their phones as if they were family or friends just capturing the moments. It was genius on-the-fly television producing that was so well done it looked planned, but I promise you it wasn't."

Why should we ever doubt you, Mister Harrison? giggling

In any case, this could go either way: they knew she was the frontrunner and decided to give audiences what they want by way of the editing and her talk of possible engagement (i.e. the Upfront Love Story) or... they are fooling us with a "gotcha" at the end of this. At least two married F1s in the past had wedding "foreshadow scenes": Trista and Ryan saw couples on one of her group dates at a spa, while JP got the tux in Taiwan dressing up with Ashley. Neither scene was as in-your-face obvious as Whitney's date. Usually when this is the case, it becomes a "curse"... a.k.a. Ben F. and his F3 Nikki watching one in Puerto Rico, Sean's Lindsay arriving as a bride, William Holman and Brooks almost "marrying" the Bachelorette on their dates, etc.

Kaitlyn's date was at a disadvantage because it wasn't set up to be "romantic" like Whitney's... and Jimmy Kimmel crashing it didn't help. Was this because there is "nothing" there between Kaitlyn and Chris and we needed that diversion? Or is there TOO much between them and Kimmel is distracting us with his juggling act?

Becca is way too hidden, but one can only guess what is on the editors' floor with her. Clearly he didn't have his first alone time with her in last night's episode. At least we know there is no kissing involved yet.

I dunno.

You folks can ignore my rambling. Just trying to play "fair" and and not being too narrowly "focused" on the one everybody has decided is The Winner. Not that this method worked for me in some past seasons... LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:39 pm

JBF they did bring Becca to the fore front last night! Now will Chris chase her? It seems she is the only one that hasn't kissed him..I always like to watch the lead and who they chases.

It funny I thought of you when the " wedding" date happened..brought back memories of your "Nicki" wedding date!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 pm

The whole wedding thing was really creepy. I wish they had taken some of the zombies with them to crash. With Chris' dance moves and the zombies it would have made a great "Thriller" mash. Whitney was cute.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:JBF they did bring Becca to the fore front last night! Now will Chris chase her? It seems she is the only one that hasn't kissed him..I always like to watch the lead and who they chases.

It funny I thought of you when the " wedding" date happened..brought back memories of your "Nicki" wedding date!

That season also had... ugh!... the hummingbirds.

Speaking of chases, remember Kaitlyn telling Chris to "come find mmmmeeee" in her limo introduction? Ha ha!

I did guess Desie's season correctly. I just don't know if TPTB have the energy to bamboozle the masses again like they did hers. This whole season feels so "economized".

I was going through last week's episode. One curious "Is it a throwaway?" edit tidbit that I caught was BOTH Kaitlyn and Whitney using the key word "radar" in their PI sessions. Kaitlyn was happy she was at least on his "radar" when she got her group date rose, not that she considered herself a frontrunner (as the camera panned on Britt in that moment). Whitney worried if she was on his radar or not, which is why she pulled out the booze. (Uh hmmm.)

It was also interesting how different their solo dates were on this episode: Kaitlyn's was "dress down" and Whitney's "dress up". The former was interrupted by Kimmel. The latter interrupted a wedding.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:41 pm

A few quick comments...

CS absolutely had a different demeanor with Whitney after their date. On their date he saw that she is an intelligent, mature, confident, personable, friendly, well spoken lady. These characteristics are lacking in the vast majority of his contestants and the contrast was glaring. He also wishes he was as pulled together and articulate as Whitney. He is not too quick on his feet or so well spoken himself.

Eirekay's hubby's Monday morning recaps have become my new favorite thing.

JK made this episode funny. Enjoyed him.

He should have sent Mackenzie home to her son. Why keep her longer?

What happened to Ashley I's rub my belly ringer strategy? Do you think they edited out wish #2?

Yes, CS is kissing a lot of girls. 50% is cuz the girls are lunging at him and 50% is cuz he can't carry a decent conversation. Ugh! He absolutely needs to be with a woman that will make him have to think and occassionally express a coherent thought.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:06 am

sara11 wrote:Does anyone have an online link to watch this episode? I can't find any sad

We have an online link thread here. Hope it helps.

Online link

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:23 am

Diana wrote:LOOK AT THEM. heartbeat

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 38 PNqqm2D

Where did this pic come from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:35 am

IG
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk