SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:38 am

JBF wrote:Just so I am straight here and don't cause any trouble on this forum.

We... or shall I say "we"... are solidly sold on Whitney being F1? There is no doubt in anybody's mind here that he could ever potentially be "smitten" by Kaitlyn too without the aid of Jimmy Kimmel as a "lubricant"? Also the reason Becca's footage is so choppy and darkly lit is because the editors want you to THINK "IT" is there between them, when "IT" is obviously not?

I don't want to get all of the "Congrats Chris and Whit!" engagement cards printed until I am absolutely certain, y'know.

Hi JBF. I think we talked before that I am solidly behind the notion that Whitney is definitely NOT the F1 and I have also said that I believe Becca is his F1. If Becca is not F1 then it is Kaitlyn with Becca as the next 'ette.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:57 am

stuckinsc wrote:So, with the recent trend of having the F1 have a much later date, I wonder if in fact that Whitney was not a front runner before that date.  She actually reminds me of Chris a lot from last season.  Good guy, attractive, but nothing amazing that the lead had seen to begin with, but a favorite of TPTB.  Even TPTB helping to set up the wedding crashing, it made her more interesting.  Now unlike some other people in this spot, Whitney and Chris sparked and had a wonderful time and from this point forward it might have been game over.

I think we will see that in episode five Britt and maybe Becca get 1:1 dates.  I think these two were his initial front runners and then Whitney just wiped them out in one awesome date.

Personally, I think it is Britt that gets the balloon date in epi 5 and Becca getting the horseback/shooting date in epi 6.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So, with the recent trend of having the F1 have a much later date, I wonder if in fact that Whitney was not a front runner before that date.  She actually reminds me of Chris a lot from last season.  Good guy, attractive, but nothing amazing that the lead had seen to begin with, but a favorite of TPTB.  Even TPTB helping to set up the wedding crashing, it made her more interesting.  Now unlike some other people in this spot, Whitney and Chris sparked and had a wonderful time and from this point forward it might have been game over.

I think we will see that in episode five Britt and maybe Becca get 1:1 dates.  I think these two were his initial front runners and then Whitney just wiped them out in one awesome date.

Personally, I think it is Britt that gets the balloon date in epi 5 and Becca getting the horseback/shooting date in epi 6.

I thought Britt got the concert date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:58 am

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I thought Britt got the concert date?
Yes, she did, but it started off as a group date and she got extra time on it. The group was together at the bar and walking around town before he gave the rose to Britt and took her to the concert.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:17 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

We... or shall I say "we"... are solidly sold on Whitney being F1? There is no doubt in anybody's mind here that he could ever potentially be "smitten" by Kaitlyn too without the aid of Jimmy Kimmel as a "lubricant"? Also the reason Becca's footage is so choppy and darkly lit is because the editors want you to THINK "IT" is there between them, when "IT" is obviously not?

I don't want to get all of the "Congrats Chris and Whit!" engagement cards printed until I am absolutely certain, y'know.

Hi JBF. I think we talked before that I am solidly behind the notion that Whitney is definitely NOT the F1 and I have also said that I believe Becca is his F1. If Becca is not F1 then it is Kaitlyn with Becca as the next 'ette.

... and I am perfectly fine with Whitney being the future Mrs. Soules too.

Yeah... I am too staying open with all three top ladies, but not holding my breath for Britt or Jade despite all of the screen time they get.

Becca has the advantage of being edited much like Sean's Catherine... and fitting the pattern of some of his earlier interview comments about "changing affections" during the course of the season (again, like the Sean situation). She is clearly not a frontrunner in the early weeks.

Then again, neither is Whitney or Kaitlyn when you add Britt to the picture. She did get the first impression rose and seems to have plenty of time with him in the promos.

Although Kaitlyn has some "evidence" floating around this forum suggesting she can't possibly be F1, anything is still possible with the way we are often bamboozled by Fleiss, the handlers and participating families and friends of the contestants. She is, thanks to her peculiar edit and off-the-wall personality, the one who interests me the most. (Then again, I also found the EDIT of Chris himself interesting enough to waste valuable space on this forum discussing it during Andi's season... even though he was dumped before making the fantasy date overnight!) I also think that if... IF... IF Fleiss & Company wanted to fool the sleuthers, she is the best "anti-Whitney" contestant. Clearly having Jimmy Kimmel on your date can do wonders into fooling TV viewers that you have no "connection" with the lead. Do you think anybody noticed how he was "all over" her in the last episode? How could you with a trip to Costco and Jimmy... watching in the hot tub?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:23 am

When else has the show 'bamboozled' by the show, other than Desiree's season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:38 am

JBF wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

... and I am perfectly fine with Whitney being the future Mrs. Soules too.

Yeah... I am too staying open with all three top ladies, but not holding my breath for Britt or Jade despite all of the screen time they get.

Becca has the advantage of being edited much like Sean's Catherine... and fitting the pattern of some of his earlier interview comments about "changing affections" during the course of the season (again, like the Sean situation). She is clearly not a frontrunner in the early weeks.

Then again, neither is Whitney or Kaitlyn when you add Britt to the picture. She did get the first impression rose and seems to have plenty of time with him in the promos.

Although Kaitlyn has some "evidence" floating around this forum suggesting she can't possibly be F1, anything is still possible with the way we are often bamboozled by Fleiss, the handlers and participating families and friends of the contestants. She is, thanks to her peculiar edit and off-the-wall personality, the one who interests me the most. (Then again, I also found the EDIT of Chris himself interesting enough to waste valuable space on this forum discussing it during Andi's season... even though he was dumped before making the fantasy date overnight!) I also think that if... IF... IF Fleiss & Company wanted to fool the sleuthers, she is the best "anti-Whitney" contestant. Clearly having Jimmy Kimmel on your date can do wonders into fooling TV viewers that you have no "connection" with the lead. Do you think anybody noticed how he was "all over" her in the last episode? How could you with a trip to Costco and Jimmy... watching in the hot tub?

JBF, please allow me to add your precious Wedding Theme  resume, JBF bestbud!

Quoting JBF :

OK... here is what I recall...

Trista and Ryan SAW wedding couples on a group date to a spa in her season. She questioned if it was a "sign". (Yup.)

JP got to wear a tux for Taiwan wedding pictures with Ashley. However, Ames and Lucas also dressed up and, when it was broadcast, most viewers didn't take that scene as much of a "sign".

Neither of these two scenes were as "in your face" as the Whitney situation.

Ashley's season also had, as you mention, William Holman almost marrying her in Las Vegas.

Add to this Ben F. and his F3 Nikki watching a wedding in Puerto Rico, Brooks and Des dressing up, Lindsay greeting Sean in a weddng dress, Jillian asking Reid in a helicopter if they should be married by the pilot, all of Clare Bear's daddy DVD wedding talk with Juan... and I think there were other "throwaway" wedding scenes.

For me, the (likely pre-planned despite what Harrison says) wedding crash is a potential "sign" that Whitney is NOT the F1. In fact, this is the episode that I am sarting to question stuff.

Also why would Becca be allowed to post a pic of her with her sister (?) so soon after FRC? That never happened before.

I am OK with Whitney being F1, but I need to feel more positive about it like the assuming masses here, since Becca and Kaitlyn still have a chance with all of the haziness surrounding them.
--
my note :
- ITA on the bolded- rergarding the 'Becca is Back" pic. Major alert here, IMO.
- I would think the Wedding Chrashing theme is not in the favor of Whitney as the F1, unless MF and co breaking the curse this season. Added to this : the greatest love and our wedding lines on their first date. (sorry for being skeptical!..believe me, i am a hopeless romantic at heart! giggling )
- Observing limo entrance and Season Highlight of Becca vs Whitney , i think its in the favor of Becca as F1.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:11 am

^^ I posted about this "Wedding" theme with Whitney awhile back... but to summarise just with C+W:

Episode 3
= Wedding Crashing
= pretending and stating to camera "Engaged to Chris Soules"
= Chris saying "wife" in reference Whitney
= Bridal bouquet toss that Whitney misses and brings up she wants to catch bouquet
= Whitney stating that this will be the greatest love story ever if she is with Chris at the end
= Chris in his recap blog stating they pretended to be "engaged" and then extending an invitation to Shannon+Nick whose wedding they crashed that they will be invited to his wedding if he gets married after all this

Episode 4
= Whitney on group date wearing a wedding dress

Episode ? (takes place in Des Moines with mural of Whitney with Chris holding/looking at each other and her meeting Chris's friends? at Roca)
= Whitney is given a bridal bouquet (in lieu of roses? or harkening back to Episode 3's wedding crashing and no bouquet caught?)

It is difficult for me to pinpoint the wedding theme edit and use it as a comparison to past seasons because Whitney has stated in her bio she prefers to chase her man and Chris comes across like he prefers to follow rather than traditionally/overtly 'chase'. However, I don't really compare Bach to 'Ette as much because it is the man that 'leads' in the end, chases so to speak, whether he is the lead or a contestant. (Brooks was not chasing Des).

So rather than edit, I go with whom the lead is chasing? For Chris, he is a passive lead(er) so it is more the small things and how excited he reacts to someone.

I noticed that his initial excitement with Britt already has waned and his excitement with Whitney has increased. His photos with Jade at the football game he was not excited about her at the level has been with Britt and Whitney and the photos of him with Whitney after showing her the mural his excitement was off the charts, imo, for his passive nature (who knows... maybe even then he had been drinking, haha). I will say the mural date with Whitney was the first photo and video clip I saw where he comes across as a more tradition lead(er) that is 'chasing'. His video footage/photos of him with Becca around this time he was not as into her as she was into him (BL). Just my observation.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:23 am

Just so you folks know, we are all just speculating here of all of the possibilities.

Again, I am OK with any outcome of this season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:31 am

JBF wrote:Just so you folks know, we are all just speculating here of all of the possibilities.

i know you are, Prof!.bestbud! .as long as the self-acclaimed-king RS didnt quote you without your permission on his blog. That was a hoot! rotfl lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ I posted about this "Wedding" theme with Whitney awhile back... but to summarise just with C+W:

Episode 3
= Wedding Crashing
= pretending and stating to camera "Engaged to Chris Soules"
= Chris saying "wife" in reference Whitney
= Bridal bouquet toss that Whitney misses and brings up she wants to catch bouquet
= Whitney stating that this will be the greatest love story ever if she is with Chris at the end
= Chris in his recap blog stating they pretended to be "engaged" and then extending an invitation to Shannon+Nick whose wedding they crashed that they will be invited to his wedding if he gets married after all this

Episode 4
= Whitney on group date wearing a wedding dress

Episode ? (takes place in Des Moines  with mural of Whitney with Chris holding/looking at each other and her meeting Chris's friends? at Roca)

= Whitney is given a bridal bouquet (in lieu of roses? or harkening back to Episode 3's wedding crashing and no bouquet caught?)

It is difficult for me to pinpoint the wedding theme edit and use it as a comparison to past seasons because Whitney has stated in her bio she prefers to chase her man and Chris comes across like he prefers to follow rather than traditionally/overtly 'chase'. However, I don't really compare Bach to 'Ette as much because it is the man that 'leads' in the end, chases so to speak, whether he is the lead or a contestant. (Brooks was not chasing Des).

So rather than edit, I go with whom the lead is chasing? For Chris, he is a passive lead(er) so it is more the small things and how excited he reacts to someone.

I noticed that his initial excitement with Britt already has waned and his excitement with Whitney has increased. His photos with Jade at the football game he was not excited about her at the level has been with Britt and Whitney and the photos of him with Whitney after showing her the mural his excitement was off the charts, imo, for his passive nature (who knows... maybe even then he had been drinking, haha). I will say the mural date with Whitney was the first photo and video clip I saw where he comes across as a more tradition lead(er) that is 'chasing'. His video footage/photos of him with Becca around this time he was not as into her as she was into him (BL). Just my observation.

I agree with your well stated observations. :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:38 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:Just so you folks know, we are all just speculating here of all of the possibilities.

i know you are, Prof!.bestbud! .as long as the self-acclaimed-king RS didnt quote you without your permission on his blog. That was a hoot! rotfl lolpanda

Oh gosh. Don't remind me. He ain't happy with me.

Last edited by JBF on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk